Re: IM Development

October 30th, 2015, 2:55 am

Welcome

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

October 30th, 2015, 2:55 am

If that's the experience you get from this server/game, I feel sorry for you. :(

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 30th, 2015, 3:16 am

Oak wrote:
P4kit0 wrote: It was simply to prove a point: IM v7 @ SAMP 0.3.7 presents significant gameplay changes from the 12 yr old SP GTA SA game.

Yea, it's like playing GTA SA with cheats. You can kill cops for BS reasons, but the cops can't shoot from helicopters, you won't have Hunters/Hydras/Tanks after you and instead of cops outnumbering you by far you outnumber them.

Kind of GTA SA begginer mode without storylines
I don't know whether to laugh or feel sad.

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

October 30th, 2015, 3:41 am

Sly wrote:
Oak wrote:
P4kit0 wrote: It was simply to prove a point: IM v7 @ SAMP 0.3.7 presents significant gameplay changes from the 12 yr old SP GTA SA game.

Yea, it's like playing GTA SA with cheats. You can kill cops for BS reasons, but the cops can't shoot from helicopters, you won't have Hunters/Hydras/Tanks after you and instead of cops outnumbering you by far you outnumber them.

tbh i laughed first

then i felt sad :(

Outsider

October 30th, 2015, 4:29 am

Sly wrote:
Oak wrote:

Oak strikes again XD

INVINCIBLE
Soldier
Game name: Blade_Wilson, Jeff_Kray

October 30th, 2015, 7:41 am

Welcome to IM bud

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 30th, 2015, 8:25 am

Didn't say it was bad, simply said what it is. Gamemodes develop and change, take Runescape for example, it was the best f2p/p2p hybrid MMORPG on its golden days, then it evolved into something else, and eventually lost a lot of its playerbase, until then launching old-school versions and adaptations. IM's the same, started off one way, evolved and evolved and reached this point, where there's less players than before, doesn't mean it's bad, just maybe not so apetizing for current player demand. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who plays more games other than SA-MP

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 30th, 2015, 9:48 am

Oak wrote:Didn't say it was bad, simply said what it is. Gamemodes develop and change, take Runescape for example, it was the best f2p/p2p hybrid MMORPG on its golden days, then it evolved into something else, and eventually lost a lot of its playerbase, until then launching old-school versions and adaptations. IM's the same, started off one way, evolved and evolved and reached this point, where there's less players than before, doesn't mean it's bad, just maybe not so apetizing for current player demand. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who plays more games other than SA-MP
Thing is IM has always been this way at least since 2012, and it was even much more shootouts and shit in older times than it is now.

FoxMan
SAPD High Command
Game name: Francesco_Mangano, Francesco_Martinez

October 30th, 2015, 9:52 am

He needs to start with the bugs...please

Makke
Community Owner
Game name: Makke_Benton

October 30th, 2015, 10:47 am

FoxMan wrote:He needs to start with the bugs...please
What you think he is doing?
woot wrote: Allow him some time to get into the code and then start working on it.

!

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

IM Development

October 30th, 2015, 10:49 am

I hope we dont get a woot v2.
** tries to fix one bug ... spawns 69 additional bugs **

Fuken nab scripteur

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo