Re: IM Development

October 29th, 2015, 7:12 pm

welcome

Giuseppe
Enforcer
Game name: Giuseppe_Catalerro

October 29th, 2015, 9:49 pm

I hope you will get paid by dis lazy woot. Welcome!

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

October 29th, 2015, 9:53 pm

Alsarty wrote:Welcome.

Sad thing is that you don't trust K3lroy and Makke on the script tho.

Anyway, I'm not sure about him dealing with suggestions. I've never seen him playing and I'm not sure if he understands the players and how the server actually works :D
Do Makke and K3lroy even have advanced scripting knowledge? I highly doubt that, they may have some basic knowledge but that's about it.
As for the suggestions, I do believe it is rather obvious that the management will still be decision agent whether suggestions are accepted or not. King Hulala will "only" take care of the scripting itself.

Shoot me if I'm wrong, but I'm 95% sure it'll go down this way.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 29th, 2015, 10:11 pm

P4kit0 wrote:

Anyway, I'm not sure about him dealing with suggestions. I've never seen him playing and I'm not sure if he understands the players and how the server actually works :D
Do Makke and K3lroy even have advanced scripting knowledge? I highly doubt that, they may have some basic knowledge but that's about it.
As for the suggestions, I do believe it is rather obvious that the management will still be decision agent whether suggestions are accepted or not. King Hulala will "only" take care of the scripting itself.

Scripting, or programming in general is literally just knowing logic and a language. Anything other than that is experience

P4kit0
Caporegime

October 29th, 2015, 11:13 pm

Oak wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:

Scripting, or programming in general is literally just knowing logic and a language. Anything other than that is experience
I doubt they have the time/will to learn and practice the language in order to be have comparable scripting abilities to someone like woot or, apparently, King Hulala. Call that advanced knowledge or extensive experience, it's the same shit. I'm just pretty sure their scripting ability is not able to produce similar output.

In this sense, having King (a dev) in the team instead of putting Lito/Makke/K3lroy/Andre/Calvaresi scripting, is surely a good decision from woot.
Last edited by P4kit0 on October 29th, 2015, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

October 29th, 2015, 11:15 pm

P4kit0 wrote:

you all act fagots, this guy got access to server ucp and k3l/makke doesnt(?)

its sad o.o

and u copied that 2nd part from what makke said :| :|

P4kit0
Caporegime

October 29th, 2015, 11:17 pm

Alsarty wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:

you all act fagots, this guy got access to server ucp and k3l/makke doesnt(?)

its sad o.o

and u copied that 2nd part from what makke said :| :|
lol i didnt go back to read what others have said, if Makke said the same, proves my point.

And as for whatever King has access, they have totally different tasks so they'll obviously have totally different authorities/restrictions.

Alsarty
SA Police Department

October 29th, 2015, 11:18 pm

yes w.e why do u all care about what i say ffs

also busted luigi

P4kit0
Caporegime

October 29th, 2015, 11:19 pm

i love you alsarty, was just giving u my precious guidance :o since when do u deny it?! :shock: :shock:

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

October 29th, 2015, 11:20 pm

Alsarty wrote:yes w.e why do u all care about what i say ffs

also busted luigi
wanted to quote someone on our private forums, but realized its the wrong thread haha

question stands anw

ps you know shit went from ereal to real when your messages get printscreened

P4kit0
Caporegime

October 29th, 2015, 11:27 pm

busteeeeeeeeeed don't dare to delete ur reply again!!

Kody Vendetta
Enforcer
Game name: Khalil_Coke

October 29th, 2015, 11:39 pm

Good decision indeed, high hopes for you kinq!

Beast2life
Associate
Game name: Shaster_Silverkin

October 29th, 2015, 11:40 pm

IM is as interesting as watching paint dry.
seriously GTA SA is not a good place for online game anymore like seriously it's 2016. it's about 12 years since the release date.

P4kit0
Caporegime

October 30th, 2015, 12:14 am

Beast2life wrote:IM is as interesting as watching paint dry.
seriously GTA SA is not a good place for online game anymore like seriously it's 2016. it's about 12 years since the release date.
Following the same logic, it has been probably about 12 years since your first appearance in the world.
Does that make yourself not interesting anymore?

Alsarty
SA Police Department

October 30th, 2015, 12:17 am

P4kit0 wrote:
Following the same logic, it has been probably about 12 years since your first appearance in the world.
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :| :| :|

frozen
Retired Admin
Game name: Enzo_DiPietro

October 30th, 2015, 12:19 am

P4kit0 wrote:
You can say so 8-)

P4kit0
Caporegime

October 30th, 2015, 12:20 am

frozen wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:
You can say so 8-)
Fuck that man, I'm like Oporto's wine. I get better with age. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

October 30th, 2015, 12:37 am

what games do u play

''runescape''

Calogepro
Retired Admin
Game name: Calogero_Rigazzi, Spartak_Rigazzi

October 30th, 2015, 12:42 am

P4kit0 wrote:
frozen wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:
You can say so 8-)
Fuck that man, I'm like Oporto's wine. I get better with age. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
And surely more bitter aswell xd.

NeMsIs
Donator
Game name: Mickey_Lombardi, Maurizio_Lombardi

October 30th, 2015, 12:46 am

Scripter of the month Hual Vs woot!

Beast2life
Associate
Game name: Shaster_Silverkin

October 30th, 2015, 1:58 am

P4kit0 wrote:
There are hell lot difference between human and game. and if i accept what you say, the human's life time is like divided to parts and everyone is changed during each period. can you say that i am the same guy from 10 years to now ofcourse the way i act has changed my characterization changed my maturity has changed. in other hand do the game change, just minor updates in the script but graphics still the same.

@jek i dont play games any more i am not intending to appear like serious adult guy that i am not i still can watch spongebob but i am just studying because my pc can barely run any game.

P4kit0
Caporegime

October 30th, 2015, 2:24 am

Beast2life wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:
There are hell lot difference between human and game. and if i accept what you say, the human's life time is like divided to parts and everyone is changed during each period. can you say that i am the same guy from 10 years to now ofcourse the way i act has changed my characterization changed my maturity has changed. in other hand do the game change, just minor updates in the script but graphics still the same.

@jek i dont play games any more i am not intending to appear like serious adult guy that i am not i still can watch spongebob but i am just studying because my pc can barely run any game.
Are you trying to imply that the experience I got playing GTA San Andreas Single Player on my playstation 12 years ago, is somehow equal to the experience I get now while playing SAMP 0.3.7 - Italy Mafia v7????

I do believe the game changed a lot. Isn't it what this thread is about? Someone that enhances the game?

Aleyaj
Enforcer
Game name: Daryl_Gates, Frank_Caci, Mario_Spera

October 30th, 2015, 2:39 am

P4kit0 wrote:
lol your comparison doesnt make sense even tho i agree he is 12

P4kit0
Caporegime

October 30th, 2015, 2:41 am

Aleyaj wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:
lol your comparison doesnt make sense even tho i agree he is 12
What does not make sense is people taking the comparison seriously.

lol

It was simply to prove a point: IM v7 @ SAMP 0.3.7 presents significant gameplay changes from the 12 yr old SP GTA SA game.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 30th, 2015, 2:53 am

P4kit0 wrote: It was simply to prove a point: IM v7 @ SAMP 0.3.7 presents significant gameplay changes from the 12 yr old SP GTA SA game.

Yea, it's like playing GTA SA with cheats. You can kill cops for BS reasons, but the cops can't shoot from helicopters, you won't have Hunters/Hydras/Tanks after you and instead of cops outnumbering you by far you outnumber them.

Kind of GTA SA begginer mode without storylines

Return to “Community Announcements”