There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Catalinutzz
Associate
Game name: Giovanni_Bono, Giulio_Bono, Calogero_Bono

Am I allowed to shoot law enforcement when they chase me?

March 5th, 2017, 11:30 am

Hello, the rules should be apply to all equally i think, both legals and illegals,but there is a rule that it doesn't.
Well,when you get pulled over and you evade you cannot shoot back, since it's dm, but pd are allowed to shoot your car in order to disable it.Many people got jailed because of this retarded rule(even t0's)
How is it fair? You can shoot back only if pd starts shooting you, but you cannot shoot first since it will count as dm.That rule should be reviewed somehow because in my opinion because it's an absoluty eetarded rule. This thread is about to discuss it, hopefully it won't turn into a legal vs illegal thing,and if you're gonna say retarded things(insulting) or you are not gonna contribute to the thread like quoting the same comment, dont post at all thanks.

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

Re: Retarded pullover rule

March 5th, 2017, 11:32 am

You are allowed to shoot PD if you evade
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=142151

Doodly
Enforcer
Game name: Doodly_Jooba

March 5th, 2017, 11:36 am

Look, officially you're not allowed to shoot them but it's debatable.

The way it works comes from a time when it was okay and all chases were over in 5 seconds because you guys just start spraying.

I literally joined PD because I like chasing people, not because I want to shoot people.

IM is not a shooter, if you want a shooter go and play CS:Go or minecraft or something.

It's an RP server, and PD isn't only around to shoot (or get shot by) illegals. If you're not okay with that there's plenty of C&R servers around.

FURTHERMORE: Not all PD is allowed to shoot, only (I believe) Sgt+ can give permission to shoot TIRES of a car during a chase.
Last edited by Doodly on March 5th, 2017, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catalinutzz
Associate

March 5th, 2017, 11:37 am

Mr ExTaSy wrote:You are allowed to shoot PD if you evade
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=142151
nope,i got jailed for it 1 week or something ago,even if i evaded.

Catalinutzz
Associate

Pullover rule(someone deleted my previous thread because i cannot speak freely.)

March 5th, 2017, 11:44 am

Hello, the rules should be apply to all equally i think, both legals and illegals,but there is a rule that it doesn't.
Well,when you get pulled over and you evade you cannot shoot back, since it's dm, but pd are allowed to shoot your car in order to disable it.Many people got jailed because of this retarded rule(even t0's)
How is it fair? You can shoot back only if pd starts shooting you, but you cannot shoot for first since it will count as dm.That rule should be reviewed somehow because in my opinion it's an absoluty retarded rule. This thread is about to discuss it, hopefully it won't turn into a legal vs illegals thing, and if you're gonna say retarded things or you are not gonna contribute to the thread (like quoting same comment don't post at all)
(no idea why darien deleted it,since i broke no rule and it's to discuss about something politely.)

ahsugar
Made man
Game name: Lewis_Zeni

Re: Pullover rule(someone deleted my previous thread because i cannot speak freely.)

March 5th, 2017, 11:45 am

It was archived because it's allowed to shoot PD if you evade..

Catalinutzz
Associate

Re: Pullover rule(someone deleted my previous thread because i cannot speak freely.)

March 5th, 2017, 11:47 am

it was moved to help and question,not deleted,no idea why someone would move it,and no,you cannot shoot if you evade,i got jailed for it man..
Thanks for moving and put it together but it was not supposed to be a question,it was a discussion thread.

Andre
Retired Admin
Game name: Andre_Badal

Re: Am I allowed to engage law enforcement factions if they pursue me whilst I evade?

March 5th, 2017, 11:54 am

If any law enforcement continuously pursue you whilst you evade, you are allowed to retaliate.

The only instance you wouldn't be allowed to would be is if you made no attempt to actually evade them.

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

Re: Am I allowed to engage law enforcement factions if they pursue me whilst I evade?

March 5th, 2017, 11:54 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”