There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

Re: Radios and "public" Frequencies

July 18th, 2018, 2:36 am

Make a command where persons can tog global chat whenever they like I guess.

Michael_Brewer
Outsider
Game name: Andrew_Corzetti

July 18th, 2018, 3:03 am

Coke wrote:
I believe it already exists

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

July 18th, 2018, 4:42 am

Michael_Brewer wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 3:03 am
Coke wrote:
I believe it already exists
" Where PERSONS can TOG global chat themselves"

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

July 18th, 2018, 10:27 am

If Makke/K3 add that command,you will find another excuses for mixing on radio.

Macaklijepi
Outsider
Game name: Zlaja_Pearce

July 23rd, 2018, 8:13 pm

I was accidently writing on 696969 freq saying "started yes", then I said wrong. Still it was IC, then Calogero said should he step in, and I answered him all in IC that he should bring his mother.

He kicked me while I was in active turf.

I relogged, and wrote once again in character, without even mentioning Calogero or anyone.

I get warn.

I relog once more, talking to Calogero, what the fuck is he doing. He tells me to read forums about 696969 freq, but ... It says nothing about writing in IC, only about mixing and OOC.

After reading a thread, this one, about 696969 freq ... I started once more writing IC, talking to people ..

And, I get muted for 60 minutes.

So literally in 5 minutes, i got kicked, warned and muted by the same admin who has a grudge against me. Then people ask me, why am I not active. I came home 1 month ago, and I just couldnt care to login because of people like Calogero, who are being biased.

Cypress
Consigliere
Game name: Abelardo_Rigazzi

July 23rd, 2018, 8:20 pm

It looks like a legit warn & punishment, so why are you complaining ?

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

July 23rd, 2018, 8:21 pm

Cypress wrote:
Not the warn, the kick. He got kicked even though Calogero talked IC with him, lol, all while a turftakeover was taking place against Calogero's faction.. :thinking:

Macaklijepi
Outsider

July 23rd, 2018, 8:22 pm

Cypress wrote:
What rule can backup that warn & punishment? Since, all I did was writing in character on a radio frequency.

Donald
Faction Leader

July 23rd, 2018, 8:22 pm

If we go according to Calogero's biased logic, then we cannot insult each other at all..?

Macaklijepi
Outsider

July 23rd, 2018, 8:29 pm

I still can't find a rule I have broke. If he was going by the rule k3 just wrote on this thread, still .. I haven't break anything.

Wasn't mixing, wasn't going OOC.

Calogepro
Retired Admin
Game name: Calogero_Rigazzi, Spartak_Rigazzi

July 23rd, 2018, 8:34 pm

Every player that I ask to stop, stops. There are just 2 players that are willing to go further eventhough they have been told otherwise, that's you and Ivo. It's not the first time I told u to stop. If you don't listen, there are consequences. You may agree or disagree with this, that is your choice

AJ STYLES
Donator
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

July 23rd, 2018, 8:37 pm

is saying rip in 696969 mix?

Donald
Faction Leader

July 23rd, 2018, 8:42 pm

Calogepro wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 8:34 pm
Every player that I ask to stop, stops. There are just 2 players that are willing to go further eventhough they have been told otherwise, that's you and Ivo. It's not the first time I told u to stop. If you don't listen, there are consequences. You may agree or disagree with this, that is your choice
Get off your high horse. Not every decision you take is some sacred decision that cannot be questioned or discussed. It was a wrong decision to kick him, you know that yourself, you're just a slimy pathetic prick excusing that action through twisting the rules in your favor and it's not your first time you're twisting the rules to shield yourself from criticism.

Calogepro
Retired Admin

July 23rd, 2018, 8:46 pm

A kick is a simple tool to get someone to understand something. I don't mind criticism, unless it's not well argumented. His actions following that kick proves my point

Donald
Faction Leader

July 23rd, 2018, 8:48 pm

Calogepro wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 8:46 pm
A kick is a simple tool to get someone to understand something. I don't mind criticism, unless it's not well argumented. His actions following that kick proves my point
Understand which point? Because you're talking about understanding the /point/ but you never exactly state what point that is.

Calogepro
Retired Admin

July 23rd, 2018, 8:54 pm

The point of me having warned Zlaja to eez up in that frequency, which he ignored multiple times before the kick ever happend. He is luring for a reaction in that frequency which causes spam. I kicked him to remind players that we're enforcing this now and the send a message to zlaja himself to stop it.

Macaklijepi
Outsider

July 23rd, 2018, 8:58 pm

Calogepro wrote:
The point of me having warned Zlaja to eez up in that frequency, which he ignored multiple times before the kick ever happend. He is luring for a reaction in that frequency which causes spam. I kicked him to remind players that we're enforcing this now and the send a message to zlaja himself to stop it.
No matter what, you abused your /kick while we were taking your turf. I literally said nothing except "started yes" and "wrong", and you stepped in like a knight on a white horse telling me "should I step in", and I wrote while it was all IC "that i fuck your mother".

You issued a /kick on a player that was writing all IC on a IC frequency. K3 mention in OP that it's against the rules to write OOC or to mix on 696969 freq, not that it's FORBIDDEN to use such freq.

Donald
Faction Leader

July 23rd, 2018, 9:00 pm

Calogepro wrote:
The point of me having warned Zlaja to eez up in that frequency, which he ignored multiple times before the kick ever happend. He is luring for a reaction in that frequency which causes spam. I kicked him to let players know that we're enforcing this now and the send a message to zlaja himself to stop it.
All fine and dandy, but he didn't break any of the rules mentioned in any thread anywhere when you kicked him, you talked yourself in the radio before you kicked him. It was essentially censoring insults towards you, all while we were taking your turf.

We aren't gonna prohibit insults to each other IC are we now?

AJ STYLES
Donator
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

July 23rd, 2018, 9:12 pm

Selling popcorn for those who just came to read

Return to “Community Announcements”