There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Potchi
Enforcer
Game name: Jeremy_Lee, Angelo_Cresci, Ren_Takanashi

Fake license issues ( ROLEPLAY )

August 11th, 2018, 8:15 am

Let's say that the script got a fake license system, and I used up myself let's say I used Charles_Dalapego so whenever I get pulled over by PD or other people asks who am I, it'll show Charles instead of Nico. Now I got a question, what if PD pulls us over somewhere ( let's say at Tierra ) and I had to show my license because I am the current driver, then it will show Charles_Dalapego but unfortunately Charles already /q'd, what will happen? Will PD meta-game that I am using a fake license hence the blank /mdc that the script will give them due to the player being not found because he's not online?
The Leone Mob

-

(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: ur nigger ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: thats the big problem ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: + we shoot blacks ))
( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: even if they not in the gf ))[/center]

Frederick
Basic Administrator
Game name: Frederick_Price, Harvey_Mendez

Re: Fake license issues ( ROLEPLAY )

August 11th, 2018, 8:35 am

The person not being found by the MDC means that the person doesn't exist, and that you are holding a fake license. There is no MG in it. The only MG that might happen is if it was shown on MDC, and PD MGs that it's not the person because of, lets say that your player ID isn't working with the commands because the real person is away from you. PD uses an OOC information (your player ID) to discover IC information (that you are carrying a fake license). This is the only case it would be considered as MG.
Last edited by Frederick on August 11th, 2018, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

August 11th, 2018, 10:48 am

Garry wrote:
The person not being found because of the MDC means that the person doesn't exist, and that you are holding a fake license. There is no MG in it. The only MG that might happen is if it was shown on MDC, and PD MGs that it's not the person because of, lets say that your player ID isn't working with the commands because the real person is away from you. PD uses an OOC information (your player ID) to discover IC information (that you are carrying a fake license). This is the only case it would be considered as MG.

Great explanation.
Anything else?

jero
Associate
Game name: Costanzo_Pearce

August 11th, 2018, 1:05 pm

yes lol whats the point of having fake lics if they are not usefull at all

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier

August 11th, 2018, 1:13 pm

jero wrote:
Well if officers see you with weapon,you can show them fake lic with your name.

Thomas_Abraham
Outsider
Game name: Massimo_Saccone

August 11th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 1:13 pm
jero wrote:
Well if officers see you with weapon,you can show them fake lic with your name.
If you get caught for something like murder and you have a fake lic in some other guy's name but you also possess a real wep lic. Will your wep lic be revoked or will the cops "revoke" the fake wep lic thinking it was real?

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

August 11th, 2018, 2:50 pm

Garry wrote:
The person not being found by the MDC means that the person doesn't exist, and that you are holding a fake license. There is no MG in it. The only MG that might happen is if it was shown on MDC, and PD MGs that it's not the person because of, lets say that your player ID isn't working with the commands because the real person is away from you. PD uses an OOC information (your player ID) to discover IC information (that you are carrying a fake license). This is the only case it would be considered as MG.
That solution doesn't make sense. If the player exist, his MDC will show up. Him being offline doesn't magically erase him. You have MDC on sa-mp.im for a reason. You'll use it when it serves you right (i.e. in some case when you want to put up MDC data of someone offline), but won't use it when it doesn't serve you right?

With this, not only you're MGing yourself with offline player's name, but also encouraging players to go through player's list and pick an IC fake name. So, rule breaking and encouraging rulebreaking both.
ImageImage

Resick
Soldier
Game name: Resick_Falzetta

August 11th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Sly wrote:
Garry wrote:
That solution doesn't make sense. If the player exist, his MDC will show up. Him being offline doesn't magically erase him. You have MDC on sa-mp.im for a reason. You'll use it when it serves you right (i.e. in some case when you want to put up MDC data of someone offline), but won't use it when it doesn't serve you right?

With this, not only you're MGing yourself with offline player's name, but also encouraging players to go through player's list and pick an IC fake name. So, rule breaking and encouraging rulebreaking both.

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

August 11th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Lool im so mad

classyplebs
Outsider
Game name: Cyrus_Fazzalari

August 11th, 2018, 8:38 pm

Sly wrote:
Garry wrote:

I totally agree with you

Pyro
Enforcer
Game name: Zod_Zuma, Sti_Azzi

August 13th, 2018, 3:39 am

Sly wrote:
Garry wrote:

Nice BS lol
ydb

Pyro
Enforcer

August 13th, 2018, 3:41 am

Sachiko wrote:
Let's say that the script got a fake license system, and I used up myself let's say I used Charles_Dalapego so whenever I get pulled over by PD or other people asks who am I, it'll show Charles instead of Nico. Now I got a question, what if PD pulls us over somewhere ( let's say at Tierra ) and I had to show my license because I am the current driver, then it will show Charles_Dalapego but unfortunately Charles already /q'd, what will happen? Will PD meta-game that I am using a fake license hence the blank /mdc that the script will give them due to the player being not found because he's not online?
Well I've seen PD members testing fingerprint when the said player does not show in MDC and they rp like the fingerprint sensor show up your real name etc
ydb

Sly
Consigliere

August 13th, 2018, 5:19 am

Pyro wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 3:39 am
Sly wrote:
Garry wrote:

Nice BS lol
I am just going to ignore that assertion without a reason.
ImageImage

Frederick
Basic Administrator
Game name: Frederick_Price, Harvey_Mendez

August 13th, 2018, 11:06 am

Sly wrote:

Well that does make sense as i also forgot about the UCP MDC tool.
But also a fingerprint command was added for such cases.

Personally,such case has never happened in front of me at all nor ever heard of it except for once where the command /fingerprint was used.

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier

August 13th, 2018, 11:20 am

Pyro wrote:
Sachiko wrote:
Well I've seen PD members testing fingerprint when the said player does not show in MDC and they rp like the fingerprint sensor show up your real name etc
It is really funny how PD will force RP with fingerprint. If we are having Refugee character,they will use fingerprint and they will find out what is my name.

Potchi
Enforcer

August 13th, 2018, 11:39 am

Lot of opinions coming out haha, I don't know where to believe but I agree on Sly's but not on Andre's.
The Leone Mob

-

Darkel
Caporegime
Game name: Darkel_Rosenberg, Alvie_Sinclair, Amelia_Sinclair

August 13th, 2018, 11:41 am

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
Pyro wrote:
Sachiko wrote:
It is really funny how PD will force RP with fingerprint. If we are having Refugee character,they will use fingerprint and they will find out what is my name.
meh so funny that u were pd and you don't know that /fingerprint only works on players that have a criminal record
Spoiler
Everything in the world is either Tits or isn't Tits.

I believed in angels when i saw her Tits.

I scream you scream, we all scream for Tits cream!

Calm your tits, soothe your boobs, de-stress your breasts, give that chest a rest and hakuna your tatas!

Nipple nipple little star, can I fuck you in my car?
Up above your boobies so high, always milky never dry!
Let me press it, don't feel shy!
Open your panty, let me try?!

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier

August 13th, 2018, 11:44 am

Darkel wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 11:41 am
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
Pyro wrote:
Sachiko wrote:
meh so funny that u were pd and you don't know that /fingerprint only works on players that have a criminal record
Aff damn didnt know lol
I was not CIS

Potchi
Enforcer

August 13th, 2018, 11:59 am

we only used /fingerprint for players who are pging and won't /lic from our rp at cis, do even metro officers use the fingerprint stuff
The Leone Mob

-

jero
Associate
Game name: Costanzo_Pearce

August 13th, 2018, 12:56 pm

this whole fake lic system needs to be updated because it isn't logical to have it like that, as sly said pd gotta stop mging and should think of knew ideas instead

Sly
Consigliere

August 13th, 2018, 1:04 pm

All I'm saying is, if the guy has went through efforts of putting on a fake license.. you shouldn't just metagame and take that away from him. Reward his roleplayish behaviour, that's rare on this server.

This game isn't about who takes who's shit most or damages most, it's about having fun. RPish behaviour and precautions taken by criminals should be rewarded by PD, even if you have to pretend to play dumb. You clearly know, it's not the same guy because script has limitations and that enables you to know that, don't carry it over in character.

I wish woot would script MDC to only work with full names, and it included database of all the players ever registered on the player.
ImageImage

Pyro
Enforcer

August 13th, 2018, 1:38 pm

Sachiko wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 11:59 am
we only used /fingerprint for players who are pging and won't /lic from our rp at cis, do even metro officers use the fingerprint stuff
Metro officers don't go to Tierra
ydb

Potchi
Enforcer

August 13th, 2018, 1:39 pm

swat then, sorry for my mistake mister genius-pd
The Leone Mob

-

Pyro
Enforcer

August 13th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Sachiko wrote:
SWAT don't have people who would MG that kinda shit rn.
ydb

Hadlow
Made man
Game name: Richie_Goretti

August 13th, 2018, 2:26 pm

If you get a name IC then why not and the MDC thing should bring up offline things (maybe that is a future suggestion)

But this would get abused very very hard cause offline players can't defend someone else using their name (hence why the MDC only shows online players?)

C-Slo
Donator
Game name: Tom_Licata, Lucious_Craig

August 13th, 2018, 3:08 pm

Pyro wrote:
Sachiko wrote:
Whole PD is shit right now, even tatta-pd was better than the shithole rn
they'd obv do that and I have every reason to think so
"If you cannot accept the true I don't find it as mine problem at all."

Report of the decade.

Pyro
Enforcer

August 13th, 2018, 3:19 pm

C-Slo wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 3:08 pm
Pyro wrote:
Sachiko wrote:
Whole PD is shit right now, even tatta-pd was better than the shithole rn
they'd obv do that and I have every reason to think so
Okkay, If you have any evidence you can always report them to both IA and Admins
ydb

Darkel
Caporegime
Game name: Darkel_Rosenberg, Alvie_Sinclair, Amelia_Sinclair

August 13th, 2018, 3:47 pm

its also MG to use the kill list or TAB to see the online players list so you can pick a random name from there to change to with the fake lic ;)
just saying
Spoiler
Everything in the world is either Tits or isn't Tits.

I believed in angels when i saw her Tits.

I scream you scream, we all scream for Tits cream!

Calm your tits, soothe your boobs, de-stress your breasts, give that chest a rest and hakuna your tatas!

Nipple nipple little star, can I fuck you in my car?
Up above your boobies so high, always milky never dry!
Let me press it, don't feel shy!
Open your panty, let me try?!

C-Slo
Donator
Game name: Tom_Licata, Lucious_Craig

August 13th, 2018, 4:49 pm

Darkel wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 3:47 pm
its also MG to use the kill list or TAB to see the online players list so you can pick a random name from there to change to with the fake lic ;)
just saying
Yes and it's also MG to /mdc and not find the guy there and declare the license fake
"If you cannot accept the true I don't find it as mine problem at all."

Report of the decade.

cbi-
SAPD High Command
Game name: Matthew_Weber

August 15th, 2018, 11:09 am

Just don't do the crime if you can't take the consequences. Also I assume that there is visual difference between the original and fake document, correct me if I am wrong. If someone actually does MG, be free to report them.

Return to “Answered”