There are currently 2 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Lippi

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2056
Game name: Tonino_Lippi, Ferruccio_Lippi

Right-click/aim freeze

December 1st, 2019, 7:05 pm

Good day helpers,

for some reason when I right click to aim a weapon, my crosshair freezes to first position/direction I chose to aim at, the only way to change where I am aiming at would be to move left or right with my character, any ideas apart from reinstalling?

thank
you!
Lippi

sumthin

Outsider
Posts: 78
Game name: Alex_Montgomery

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 1st, 2019, 9:57 pm

Same thing happens to me, I tried reinstalling yet it does nothing but worsens the situation

Lippi

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2056
Game name: Tonino_Lippi, Ferruccio_Lippi

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 12:14 am

sumthin wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 9:57 pm
Same thing happens to me, I tried reinstalling yet it does nothing but worsens the situation
ikr worst bug ever
Lippi

PauloF

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 341
Game name: Paulo_Ferreira

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 4:08 am

Give crashes.asi a try or just SAMPAddon, they provide multiple fixes, you might find your solution there :)

Lippi

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2056
Game name: Tonino_Lippi, Ferruccio_Lippi

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 11:10 am

PauloF wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 4:08 am
Give crashes.asi a try or just SAMPAddon, they provide multiple fixes, you might find your solution there :)
I drop the Crashes.asi in to my main gta directory or in a modloader file?
Lippi

natrapnika

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 580
Game name: Jason_Roselli, Marco_Vercetti

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 12:06 pm

Lippi wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 11:10 am
PauloF wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 4:08 am
Give crashes.asi a try or just SAMPAddon, they provide multiple fixes, you might find your solution there :)
I drop the Crashes.asi in to my main gta directory or in a modloader file?
GTA directory
LQeSu-yWk9m-E1F8y-DrRdS-BGNhM

PauloF

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 341
Game name: Paulo_Ferreira

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 1:20 pm

Lippi wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 11:10 am
PauloF wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 4:08 am
Give crashes.asi a try or just SAMPAddon, they provide multiple fixes, you might find your solution there :)
I drop the Crashes.asi in to my main gta directory or in a modloader file?
You drop it on your main GTA Directory, as for SAMPAddon it has its own installer which does the job for you automatically.

Giacomo

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 1338
Game name: Giacomo_Vendetta, Tony_Carfano

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 1:32 pm

Try to aim and move your mouse to same side few times, if it moves but really slow its problem that sensfix should fix.
ding.

Lippi

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2056
Game name: Tonino_Lippi, Ferruccio_Lippi

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 4:34 pm

I installed some Crashes.asi and it gave the SAMP loading screen a very distroted/fuzzy look and launcher denied me access 3 times, did I install the wrong thing xD
Lippi

Zer0

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1329
Game name: Jack_Tattaglia

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 4:37 pm

Lippi wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 4:34 pm
I installed some Crashes.asi and it gave the SAMP loading screen a very distroted/fuzzy look and launcher denied me access 3 times, did I install the wrong thing xD
Rudy's tip: turn off sticky keys

Lippi

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2056
Game name: Tonino_Lippi, Ferruccio_Lippi

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 2nd, 2019, 4:39 pm

SAMP addon didnt work either, whenever I have crashes.asi in my GTA directory i get the launcher error ''failed to recognise token''
Lippi

Lippi

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2056
Game name: Tonino_Lippi, Ferruccio_Lippi

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 3rd, 2019, 6:47 pm

update:

I tried reinstalling, but I noticed that when I remove sensfix.asi + sensfix.ini this problem doesnt occur, but... what now? aim is too cancer without sensfix, is there a way to fix this and keep sensfix?
Lippi

sumthin

Outsider
Posts: 78
Game name: Alex_Montgomery

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 9th, 2019, 3:50 pm

Lippi wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
update:

I tried reinstalling, but I noticed that when I remove sensfix.asi + sensfix.ini this problem doesnt occur, but... what now? aim is too cancer without sensfix, is there a way to fix this and keep sensfix?
I think your coords are the problem here, or in case they aren't, then it's definitely your sensfix. I think the .asi sensfix plugins are bugged hence this, try using the cleo ones

Lippi

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2056
Game name: Tonino_Lippi, Ferruccio_Lippi

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 10th, 2019, 1:41 am

sumthin wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 3:50 pm
Lippi wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
update:

I tried reinstalling, but I noticed that when I remove sensfix.asi + sensfix.ini this problem doesnt occur, but... what now? aim is too cancer without sensfix, is there a way to fix this and keep sensfix?
I think your coords are the problem here, or in case they aren't, then it's definitely your sensfix. I think the .asi sensfix plugins are bugged hence this, try using the cleo ones
exactly what I did, for some reason the sens settings all set to 0 when I logged in, I replaced my sensfix and now it works, thanks for the reply anyhow, you are the one to hit bingo here :V
Lippi

Liroy

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 5770
Game name: Freddy_Krueger, Leroy_MacKinley

Re: Right-click/aim freeze

December 10th, 2019, 2:52 am

This thread is now archived.
Image
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR
real eyes, realize, real lies
Image

Return to “Answered”