There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Fatty
SA Police Department
Game name: Nicholas_Dalapego

Video Editing & Video Converter

December 24th, 2015, 3:33 pm

What i am going to do is explain steps on how to edit a video and in how to make some videos in 1.
So i will start explaining every singel step.

What we will need for this?
First of all we will need the video program Click here
The second thing we need is the video converter which will allow us to convert multiplie videos in one Click Here

Explaining of Video Editor !
After you have downloaded and installed the edito open it and you will see 2 options.The first one is in easy way but dont use it trust me it useless and takes much time.The second way is the full mode version which will allow you to edit the video in full way so better use the second way.
Spoiler
After you have choosen the full featured version it will open in full version so it allows you to make a better editing for your video.In your left side you will see a text wroten " import video " click on it and find a video you want to edit, you can also drag the video to the text it works too .
Sometimes the video will be with head down but its okay we can turn it up like normal one by fliping it so dont worry about it.So after you've picked the video and all steps are done it must look something like this.
Spoiler
Ok so now you have the video you wish to edit.From the place where you have it right now you only can watch it and you are not able to edit it so what you gonna do is drag the video to this place. Open the Spolier.
Spoiler
After you've draged the video you will be able to add / edit anything you wish in video so now is all good.For me video looks hin head back but not a problem im gonna show you how to turn it around or flip it so dont worry.You will see a button like this Image, click on it and a second table will be shown up after the table came up in your left side will see the route buttons so click on side you want to turn it right or left and the problem is sloved. The added video should look like this, if it doesnt then you havent done it good.
Spoiler
Now if you have a video without sound and you dont know how to set up a music its okay dont worry about it.The music can be added as simple as the video, go to minute you want the video to start example at minute 1:20 , after you've choosen the minute you wish the music to start find the music you want to add and drag it to the editor.After you did it redrag it to the place where i shown at the screenshot up. Once you draged the music , it has been auto added to the video and you can listen to it at choosen minute.

Oh no i added the wrong video to the editor what to do now i have to reopen the program.
No its okay if you add a video that you dont want to. Once you have the video click on it and simple press button delete on your computer and the video will be gonne.The second way is like the first one click on the video you want to delete and click the button to delete it , it is next to editing button and the video will be gonne.

Next to Delete button is and the crop button.If you want to add to crop a part that your video is interruped,blackscreen or whatever it is you just click on crop button and select the minute which you wish to be gonne.

Okay so now you want to add credits of the video or want to add subtitles or whatever it will be , this step is very easy to be done. What you gonna do is click on the Text/Credit button which is next to deleted. the button looks like this so click on it.Image
After you have clicked on it, up in left side will show some kinds of texts you wish to add to the video so pick one.After you've picked the text drag the text you wish to the video.Once you have done with draging the text, double click on it and look at the left side there will be the text you have to edit , so you can edit like you want the text.At the text you wish you also can get the desired text style.
Spoiler
The Text will be shown at the minute you have played the video or at the minute you have added the text so.

FreeMaker Converter Explain.
Why i need the coverter ?
Most of peoples uses fraps for recorder and fraps allows you only minutes to record so after you finished first record you want to record more and more so it will be every single files and this will allow you to put them all in 1.
Okay what is freemaker - free maker is a video converter which allows you to conver 2 or more videos in 1 so i think this is needed for alot of things.
Okay so first thing you gonna do after you have open the program is click on button VIDEO at your left side of computer, the button looks like this Image
Once you have clicked on it choose one video, after you have choosed one do the same thing to add the other video that you want to convert so do it. After you have choosen the videos it will look something like this.
Spoiler
If it looks like that then it is okay , if it doesnt then you didnt follow my steps.
So everything looks good till now, hold CTRL and click on both videos, they will get a open blue color so thats okay, if it doesnt then for sure you didnt hold the ctrl.In your right side will see a button "Join files" click on that and it will turn on green one so thats will make the files get in 1.
After you've done it click on convert button which is up and it looks like this Image, after you've clicked on it choose how files will be audio or mp4 , once u done it then wait some minutes until the videos are converted and enjoy it.
This is my Tutorial for video editing hope i helped you out with something and let me know your ideas.

PaC
Soldier
Game name: Ramires_DeMarco, Quinn_Miller, Ramirez_DeMarco

Re: Video Editing & Video Converter

December 24th, 2015, 3:40 pm

Useful guide, congratulations.

Fatty
SA Police Department

December 24th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Thanks Dud.

ConNeR
Associate
Game name: Giovanni_Dalapego, Gio_Pego, Anthony_Cunningham

December 24th, 2015, 3:53 pm

wtf dude, you make these guides every week.

Good job meg, very helpful + useful.

EDIT: Teach me personally over skype plz. : P
#since11
Spoiler
Spoiler
[+] Never forget it
Yellow blood till' i die.
Mickey Dalapego iz a stoner
No one is Phenomenal

Fatty
SA Police Department

December 24th, 2015, 3:55 pm

ConNeR wrote:wtf dude, you make these guides every week.

hehe i make them up on requests or smth that we need or useful ehhe

Danke zir <3

EDIT : Pay 5m or donate 10er hehe <3

ConNeR
Associate
Game name: Giovanni_Dalapego, Gio_Pego, Anthony_Cunningham

December 24th, 2015, 3:56 pm

Fatty wrote:
ConNeR wrote:wtf dude, you make these guides every week.

Fatty wrote:hehe i make them up on requests or smth that we need or useful ehhe

Danke zir <3
<3 :)
Fatty wrote:EDIT : Pay 5m or donate 10er hehe <3
Ok :(
#since11
Spoiler
Spoiler
[+] Never forget it
Yellow blood till' i die.
Mickey Dalapego iz a stoner
No one is Phenomenal

Fatty
SA Police Department

December 24th, 2015, 4:01 pm

Donate or get fired hehe chooze

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

December 24th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Nice guide , Very useful
Spoiler
[16:07:02] (( Leonardo ViCario(84): why u no repli fakaro ))
[16:07:07] (( PM sent to Leonardo ViCario(84): repli what ))
[16:07:28] (( Leonardo ViCario(84): at maj guide :( ))
[16:07:33] (( PM sent to Leonardo ViCario(84): what should i say ))
[16:07:59] (( Leonardo ViCario(84): Nice Guide , Very useful ))
[16:08:00] (( Leonardo ViCario(84): idk ))
[16:08:05] (( Leonardo ViCario(84): jst write XD ))
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Fatty
SA Police Department

December 24th, 2015, 4:10 pm

ahaha <3

Brudah
Outsider
Game name: Liam_Miles, Matteo_Marchese

December 24th, 2015, 4:16 pm

Nice one Fatty :P.

Jonche
Outsider
Game name: Manuel_Marchese

December 24th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Useful Guide.

Tune
Made man
Game name: Jason_Verducci, Chris_Burns

December 24th, 2015, 4:30 pm

Extremely useful guide, thing is, a pirated version is alot better then this freeware program, be careful on what you pirate

--Left--

Camorra2
Associate
Game name: Andrew_Camorra, Malario_Henderson

December 25th, 2015, 1:48 am

Thanks for doin' it bro
you should say thanks to me btw :lol:

Fatty
SA Police Department