It's time to start hunting gift boxes again!
Santa is dropping gift boxes all over San Andreas. Time for you to locate and unwrap them.
There's money, number changes, name changes and vehicles for you to find in gift boxes. (sorted by chance, decreasing)
The majority of players preferred the way giftboxes were available a few years ago - which is why we are bringing this fun method of hunting them back.
It's time to get your ass on a fast car, bike or helicopter and be the first to open the a gift box before somebody else does it.
Use "/giftboxes" to find the currently spawned giftboxes: You will see their location name and your distance to them.
Use "/giftbox" near a giftbox to open it. Once opened, it will dissappear immediately and will not be available for others to open.
You can also use "/giftbox" to easily locate the closest giftbox near you. (No need to spam /giftboxes)
You can open at most one giftbox every 7 minutes. (5 minutes if a premium member)
No shooting/killing players is allowed to prevent them from opening giftboxes, or you will be punished for deathmatching.
The giftboxes will contain, including the respective chance:
85% -> $20k - $80k
11% -> $30k - $350k
1% -> 1 Namechange
1% -> 1 Numberchange
1% -> 1 Random Vehicle (Landstalker, Buffalo, Infernus, Washington, Premier, Admiral, Turismo, PCJ-600, Sanchez, ZR-350, Elegant, FCR-900, Slamvan, Clover, Yosemite, Tornado, Stafford)
0.5% -> 1 permanent accessory slot
0.25% -> 1 permanent house slot
0.25% -> 1 permanent business slot
Questions you may have:
- Yes, you will receive cars even if you do not have any remaining car slots left.
- No, we cannot change the random vehicle model you received - it's a random gift after all, not your choice.
- No, we cannot change your number- to a namechange or vice versa - it's a random gift after all, not your choice.
Have fun hunting!
Only in December.
Just like every year: Top up your account with any amount and receive the same amount as gift. (i.e. top up 30€ and you'll receive another 30€ for free)
Use Paypal or Paysafecard to make use of this promotion. (Warning: DaoPay mobile payments are not included in this promotion)
Ends January 1st at 8.00am
Love to risk your money? Invest money in company shares!
You can now buy shares in companies using /stocks. There is a limited amount of shares for every company.
The prices are the current real life value (* 100 to fit our economy)
You can consult your current shares in a company and sell them whenever you like using /stocks
Share prices get updated every 5 minutes from the real life Stock Exchange. A big chance for a quick profit but just as much risk for a monetary loss.
Different arenas, scores, private & public lobbies, custom weapon sets
The Paintball Arena has been enhanced: You can now create private lobbies so only your friends can join.
There is one general public lobby or you may create your own with an interior and weapon set of your choice.
Private Arenas are protected by a 4 digit PIN which will be randomly generated and shown to the creator of the lobby. This PIN is required to be entered if somebody wants to join a private lobby.
Scores are now tracked in the paintball arena. A team is declared to be winner if they reach 50 kills.
Upon round end, the fighting arena is changed to a random interior (with a random weapon set if it's a public lobby).
This means paintball will be more fun and more challenging; there will always be a different fighting arena and a different weapon set to play with.
Manage your phone contacts and make giving calls and sending text messages easier.
Save any number with any nickname of your liking.
You may also easily share a contact with somebody. They can quickly save the contact with the same details within one command.
You can for example add the number 1337 to your contacts with the nickname "woot"
You may now use /c woot or you can /sms woot
The number in your contact book will not be updated automatically if the player changes their number.
PD, SASF and GOV now have their own sets of barriers. There is now a limit of 50 barriers for each faction.
5 more barrier types have been added, and the placement of the barrier has been optimized. (it always spawns in front of you, with the correct angle)
You can now easily trace the barriers (/blist) if you don't remember where they were placed at.
After having teams on the server for a while, the following additions have been made for teams:
You can change the team name for a fee of $10 million (/team setname)
You can add additional member slots (up to 10 extra, so 20 total) for a fee of $20 million per member slot (/team memberslot)
You can add additional vehicle slots (up to 3 extra, so 6 total) for a fee of $30 million per car slot (/team carslot)
The leader / creator of a team cannot be changed.
- Added giftboxes for December 2016 (see forum for more info)
- Added a stock exchange / stock market -> /stocks (see forum for more info)
- Entirely revamped the paintball system, made it more advanced and fun (see forum for more info)
- Added phone contacts -> /contacts (see forum for more info)
- Ping kicker increased to 400 & will now warn you several times to lower your ping before kicking you from events/paintball
- Added logged in/logged out notifications for teams
- Added checkpoints for the correct places for all run commands (loadguncrates, sellguncrates, ..)
- Added /cpt alias for /car paytoll
- The price to craft RPGs has been reduced to 100,000 materials
- Various performance optimisations
- Bugfix: Fix event issue where you get respawned immediately when joining shipfight event
- Bugfix: Fix event issue where event ends immediately after being started
- Bugfix: Missing collider in interior 23
- Bugfix: Tazer still caused player damage if damaged player was in a vehicle
- Bugfix: Paytoll and various other commands not working for certain accounts
- Bugfix: /car dupekey now accepts any player format (id, name, maskid)
- Bugfix: Faction-invites now expire when the inviter quits the game (playerids previously mixed up)
- Bugfix: /car forceout permissions issue
- Bugfix: Fix all time-related problems/glitches during paytime (ie trailer unloading, anti-heal, ..)
- Bugfix: Impounded team cars didn't occupy team car slots