There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Braga
Donator
Game name: Georgi_Kirov, Charles_Luciano, Anthony_Cavezza

Does posting Roleplay Scenarios, really helps to reach Official faster? What does managment thinks?

January 24th, 2017, 9:29 pm

I see Unofficials spamming, photoshoping, premading, just writing for the screenshot and spamming on daily base, rather than just enjoying the Roleplay and just playing along with it. I don't see anyone doing it just for the enjoyment and experience, they all do it for the SS or even if they do it for enjoyment, theres always someone to SS.

I really think that a hidden and active Unofficial has a bigger chance to reach it, when the Managment spectates/monitor them. That way they'll see that they really do it for the fun and roleplay and they would continue after Official.

Please don't change the subject, just express your mind, even if you are a staff.

I always woundered does the Managment even count those pre-made RP Screenshot for a advantage.

Discuss ...
Make your own website: Read more

00_7
Made man
Game name: Daniel_Beckett

Re: Does posting Roleplay Scenarios, really helps to reach Official faster? What does managment thinks?

January 24th, 2017, 9:30 pm

kiss their ass to get official
Orel wrote:Tuta Mabsuta is an RP name as you can see I proved it by Instergrams humans
instergrams Human is proved , Fuck you :evil: :evil:

REFRAME

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: Does posting Roleplay Scenarios, really helps to reach Official faster? What does managment thinks?

January 24th, 2017, 9:33 pm

ask pearce
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

I would like to tell you that there is maybe about 1/10 of server who really like to RP,I am that,also there is prove that I am not talking shits.While you are unoffical you are giving your best when you get offical you dont even rp,you will not see any RP posted while you are offical

Royster
Soldier
Game name: Curtis_Royster, Frank_Winton

Idk, but I mean are they lookin for RP? Maybe posting SS's and stuff like that just to prove that you're active. I see you need active members, active leaders, and to know what you're doing. For example Hussein. They're there just with their money lolol. No activity, no RP, nothing, but shit. I don't mean to be rude, but I am just saying what I just saw. Back then it was pretty fair since all factions were co-operating with unofficials. Now you can barely find an official cooperating with unofficial. Make sure that everyone is looking for quality and not quantity. I believe that if they see you doing the effort on a some screen shot, that means you're doing your best on something, spending your time trying to reach your goal. I guess that helps, and it's not about "how good it looks" It's about how much effort did you put in it.
CIS is life

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

January 24th, 2017, 9:35 pm

roleplaying is supposed to build up your unofficials and develop your characters, people think the more they post them the easier it is for them to reach the official status

aint nobody reading your screenshots of you buying 5k materials everyday
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Royster
Soldier

January 24th, 2017, 9:37 pm

tisler wrote:roleplaying is supposed to build up your unofficials and develop your characters, people think the more they post them the easier it is for them to reach the official status

aint nobody reading your screenshots of you buying 5k materials everyday
sad fact

btw I see this as helpful thread from a former admin. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62
CIS is life

Braga
Donator

January 24th, 2017, 9:39 pm

Yeah, but from those years I'm apart of this Community, I never saw Roleplay SS'es like Coke's ones (Photoshoped on 100%) to take effect on the goal.

As an example, Tali Cartel. They did not spam screenshots, they were just active and quality. Managment saw that, atleast I don't remember them spamming screenshots every day like every Unofficial ATM.

I remember seeing Unofficials with like 5-10 pages on their thread, getting Official.

Royster
Soldier

January 24th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Braga wrote:Yeah, but from those years I'm apart of this Community, I never saw Roleplay SS'es like Coke's ones (Photoshoped on 100%) to take effect on the goal.

As an example, Tali Cartel. They did not spam screenshots, they were just active and quality. Managment saw that, atleast I don't remember them spamming screenshots every day like every Unofficial ATM.

I remember seeing Unofficials with like 5-10 pages on their thread, getting Official.
Braga wrote: As an example, Tali Cartel. They did not spam screenshots, they were just active and quality.
whoopp you answered your question
CIS is life

Donny
Made man
Game name: Victor_Fonda, Nikolai_Krakovsky

January 24th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Posting roleplay scenes is good, you show to the community some inside pictures and you show activity. Of course you must make a name for your unofficial IC in the game too. I believe the management keeps an eye on the unofficials and when its the right time, they award you. What I do not like is that all these unofficials, roleplay daily and once they get official they totally forget about it. One of our goals, as Montiglio, is to keep the things IC and always with roleplay. As long as I am there, I won't let the roleplay die. I believe Ralph, Brandon, Jimmy & Floriano have the same belief.

Ruvik
Soldier
Game name: Ruvik_Victoriano, Pops_Pearce

January 24th, 2017, 10:30 pm

Donny wrote:Posting roleplay scenes is good, you show to the community some inside pictures and you show activity. Of course you must make a name for your unofficial IC in the game too. I believe the management keeps an eye on the unofficials and when its the right time, they award you. What I do not like is that all these unofficials, roleplay daily and once they get official they totally forget about it. One of our goals, as Montiglio, is to keep the things IC and always with roleplay. As long as I am there, I won't let the roleplay die. I believe Ralph, Brandon, Jimmy & Floriano have the same belief.
This.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

January 24th, 2017, 10:32 pm

It depends on a number of factors, the recipe for success is doing fresh ideas, that involve more than your faction. Role-playing with other factions/unofficial on a consistent basis, forming rivalries, role-playing with your rivals. Other things that come into account when getting official is who your members are, past achievements and rule breaking list, how you behave on forums and what not. Everything matters and comes into play when getting a faction, that's from my experience with Crips at least.

Another thing, if you have an original faction concept, you're more likely to get faction than another unofficial who is role-playing as an Italian American mob.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

lij0n
Enforcer
Game name: Leonzio_Pearce

January 24th, 2017, 10:57 pm

we Pearce's dont post our RP scenarios so they don't get MGed :evil: :evil:
it's jackson_pearce temporarily

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

January 24th, 2017, 11:04 pm

leonzielele wrote:we Pearce's dont post our RP scenarios so they don't get MGed :evil: :evil:
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Cipriani
Caporegime
Game name: Horatio_McQuell, Tommy_Cipriani

January 24th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Donaldinho wrote:It depends on a number of factors, the recipe for success is doing fresh ideas, that involve more than your faction. Role-playing with other factions/unofficial on a consistent basis, forming rivalries, role-playing with your rivals. Other things that come into account when getting official is who your members are, past achievements and rule breaking list, how you behave on forums and what not. Everything matters and comes into play when getting a faction, that's from my experience with Crips at least.

Another thing, if you have an original faction concept, you're more likely to get faction than another unofficial who is role-playing as an Italian American mob.
you don't know what youre talking about Fabio was leader of crips
retired og

Hadlow
Made man
Game name: Richie_Goretti

January 24th, 2017, 11:21 pm

Donny wrote:Posting roleplay scenes is good, you show to the community some inside pictures and you show activity. Of course you must make a name for your unofficial IC in the game too. I believe the management keeps an eye on the unofficials and when its the right time, they award you. What I do not like is that all these unofficials, roleplay daily and once they get official they totally forget about it. One of our goals, as Montiglio, is to keep the things IC and always with roleplay. As long as I am there, I won't let the roleplay die. I believe Ralph, Brandon, Jimmy & Floriano have the same belief.
True and also I believe that your attitude over forums is accounted for also

(( my shit opinion ))

Frederick
Basic Administrator
Game name: Frederick_Price, Harvey_Mendez

January 24th, 2017, 11:22 pm

It also depends on what you RP,it's about originality,cleverness,creativity.Rolelay something unique,special that has never been done before.Now arms dealing and drug dealing are a park of any illegal unofficial ofcourse,but don't repeatedly do the same thing. I remember when Seko (Charlie Reagan) was still here,we used to Roleplay daily in ESS,not about getting rewarded,but actually showing the true colors and spirit of Role Playing and not let it die.
Nowadays it's a daily:
/robhouse-->Roll PD/PD Roll us-->kee doing it until i lose all my mats/money.
do fake runs-->get into a gun fight with enemies-->my name appears on the kill list-->i make a name for my self woohoo!

Niky
Soldier
Game name: Nikki_Conard

January 24th, 2017, 11:31 pm

Look what ever someone tells you is bullshit, screens or no screens if you are dedicated enough and actually know how to fit the current gameplay as something far beyond a simple unofficial, then you will succeed. I personally always shared our roleplay screens merely cuz I always enjoy making up connected stories trough out few RP scenarios combined, I still do infact just not so often as I did before. But its your own choice to do it or not afterall, theres no actual rule/tip that tells you have to do it if you want to reach official (eg.)
Nikki Conard
Tzar Mikhail Kashkaev
Don Nicholas Corleone
Don Nicholas Paterno
Don Miguel Stracci

Donald
Faction Leader

Re: Does posting Roleplay Scenarios, really helps to reach Official faster? What ...

January 25th, 2017, 12:06 am

Cipriani wrote:
Donaldinho wrote:It depends on a number of factors, the recipe for success is doing fresh ideas, that involve more than your faction. Role-playing with other factions/unofficial on a consistent basis, forming rivalries, role-playing with your rivals. Other things that come into account when getting official is who your members are, past achievements and rule breaking list, how you behave on forums and what not. Everything matters and comes into play when getting a faction, that's from my experience with Crips at least.

Bitch I made you leave Ganton

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Braga
Donator

Re: Does posting Roleplay Scenarios, really helps to reach Official faster? What ...

January 25th, 2017, 12:29 am

Donaldinho wrote:
Cipriani wrote:

Bitch I made you leave Ganton
Keep on topic, ok. I'm really interested what the managment has to say about this topic.

Pop
Made man
Game name: Pop_Garnett, Johnny_Salerno

January 25th, 2017, 12:33 am

Buy woot a new car, something better than he has right now, and get offical.

he himself doesn't like RP, so obv high RP won't lead you anywhere.
That's my point of view.
"מִי בָכֶם מִכָּל עַמּוֹ יְהִי אֱלֹהָיו עִמּוֹ וְיַעַל לִירוּשָׁלַ‍ִם אֲשֶׁר בִּיהוּדָה וְיִבֶן אֶת בֵּית יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל הוּא הָאֱלֹהִים אֲשֶׁר בִּירוּשָׁלָ‍ִם. "
Johnny Salerno - The Salerno Crime Family
Captain
"if you don't have big dreams&goals, you'll end up working really hard for someone who does."

Donald
Faction Leader

January 25th, 2017, 12:34 am

Pop wrote:Buy woot a new car, something better than he has right now, and get offical.

That's my point of view.
and how have few unofficials like crips and tali reached official status?

crips had exactly 0 donators, maybe we had couple of jars containing tattaglian influence XD_XD

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Pop
Made man

January 25th, 2017, 12:47 am

Donaldinho wrote:
Pop wrote:Buy woot a new car, something better than he has right now, and get offical.

That's my point of view.
and how have few unofficials like crips and tali reached official status?

crips had exactly 0 donators, maybe we had couple of jars containing tattaglian influence XD_XD
You were something different than other.. People liked the idea. obviously he has no interest to not give it a chance. anyway most of the factions are the biggest donators. or the previous ones.

and also probably there was no interesting in the Server anyore so he had to open few more.....
"מִי בָכֶם מִכָּל עַמּוֹ יְהִי אֱלֹהָיו עִמּוֹ וְיַעַל לִירוּשָׁלַ‍ִם אֲשֶׁר בִּיהוּדָה וְיִבֶן אֶת בֵּית יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל הוּא הָאֱלֹהִים אֲשֶׁר בִּירוּשָׁלָ‍ִם. "
Captain
"if you don't have big dreams&goals, you'll end up working really hard for someone who does."

Braga
Donator

January 25th, 2017, 12:53 am

I would really want to see how woot posts here with his point of view.

Donald
Faction Leader

January 25th, 2017, 1:02 am

Braga wrote:I would really want to see how woot posts here with his point of view.
good luck

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

ubbe
Donator
Game name: Frankie_Giordano, Jack_Belfort, Archie_Williams, Noah_Cross

January 25th, 2017, 1:08 am

They just don't care

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

January 25th, 2017, 1:10 am

The management ain't even active enough to notice these so called "hidden" unofficials. It's the reason why everyone spams like fuck on the forum with RP sses. However it never been just the RP what it's about, it's also about many other factors. IC Relations with other factions, progress, and whatnot (i cba to write it all down cuz im lazy so fucku).
hehe

Pop
Made man

January 25th, 2017, 1:13 am

I demand a protest against the senior management, and against their decisions with unofficals.

Share/Like/Comment
Last edited by Pop on January 25th, 2017, 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Captain

edvin
Soldier
Game name: Vinny_Pearce, Marco_Rossetti

January 25th, 2017, 1:14 am

Pop wrote:I demand a protest against the senior management, and against their decisions with unofficals.

Share/Like/Comment
shared

Return to “Answered”