There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
ItsDepsi
Server Helper
Game name: Calvin_ViCario, Vlad_ViCario

Weapon license

June 12th, 2017, 8:47 am

so i was wondring ( and i bet i'm not the only one ) but how is it that if you make weplic app and you get deny for copy/past your own stroy that you already got approved few times with same name , same faction, same rank etc etc etc?

i want explaintion about it cause it make zero sense , i mean how is it even right to deny it for placing the same story you already got accepted with it with again same name and everything i said above?..
Last edited by ItsDepsi on June 12th, 2017, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timmy
Enforcer
Game name: Timmy_Pearce

Re: Weapon license

June 12th, 2017, 8:53 am

Because its dubbed lack of effort, because you're not taking creativity to re-write another one.

Pretty much common sense.

ItsDepsi
Server Helper

June 12th, 2017, 9:09 am

Arctic wrote:Because its dubbed lack of effort, because you're not taking creativity to re-write another one.

well imo ofc , i dont see any reason to use diffrent story each time i make weplic and specaily when it's for the same character (name, rank in faction etc)
i mean it's not that i'm making weplic storys for my living lol , i got one story for my character(Calvin) and i dont see a reason to keep and change it since it's still the same IC person who didnt changed his name etc etc ..
if indeed i was changing name and diffrent faction and all of that then i wont even argue with this but in this case no sense for me

MC MATE
Soldier
Game name: Owen_Darmody

June 12th, 2017, 9:12 am

ItsDepsi wrote:
Arctic wrote:Because its dubbed lack of effort, because you're not taking creativity to re-write another one.

well imo ofc , i dont see any reason to use diffrent story each time i make weplic and specaily when it's for the same character (name, rank in faction etc)
i mean it's not that i'm making weplic storys for my living lol , i got one story for my character(Calvin) and i dont see a reason to keep and change it since it's still the same IC person who didnt changed his name etc etc ..
if indeed i was changing name and diffrent faction and all of that then i wont even argue with this but in this case no sense for me
then you are a fucking retard
:boar: :gun: :dog:

ItsDepsi
Server Helper

June 12th, 2017, 9:16 am

MC MATE wrote:
ItsDepsi wrote:

then you are a fucking retard
did i said something wrong? i gave my honest opinion and yet i always see you on pretty much every thread posting this kind of bs .. got nothing to added , nothing good to say either it to our side (people who make those apps) or even to PD side than dont comment and skip to the next thread

damn even your sig prove what i'm saying about you

Timmy
Enforcer
Game name: Timmy_Pearce

June 12th, 2017, 9:17 am

ItsDepsi wrote:

Its common sense as I said.

You get it revoked, you're not allowed the privilege for the reason why you got it in the first place.

R0M4N
Soldier
Game name: Frank_Roman, Roman_Volkov, Adam_Deville

June 12th, 2017, 9:18 am

ItsDepsi
Server Helper

June 12th, 2017, 9:19 am

well in that case that everyone is on the same mind beside me then i dont see reason to keep this thread up
thanks for replying and enjoy your stay

@MC MATE kys

Return to “Answered”