Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 4790
Game name: Mason_Valentino, Lee_Viskonti

Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 2:25 pm

Old guide is outdated, so I updated it.

Legal factions

Los Santos Police Department
(Lots of pictures in the spoiler, be aware!)
[+] Screenshoots of the interior
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Prison-
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
National Office of Security Enforcement (NOOSE)
(Lots of pictures in the spoiler, be aware!)
[+] Screenshoots of the interior
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Illegal factions
Tattaglia, Leone, Corleone and Stracci
(Same head quarter interior)
(Lots of pictures in the spoiler, be aware!)
[+] Screenshoots of the interior
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Cuneo
(Lots of pictures in the spoiler, be aware!)
[+] Screenshoots of the interior
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Barzini
(Lots of pictures in the spoiler, be aware!)
[+] Screenshoots of the interior
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

JackR

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1314
Game name: Mario_Lucchese, Jack_Lucchese

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 2:37 pm

Nice work, keep it up

Toyak

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 228
Game name: Minato_Oshiro

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 2:54 pm

#EveryOneWantBeHelper x))

Jems

Basic Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 4368
Game name: James_Bradshaw, Terrance_Washington

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 3:43 pm

You are such a hard worker.
Keep it up!!
eh

John_Santino

Outsider
Posts: 139
Game name: Kenneth_Eisenhower, Edric_Octavio

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 4:03 pm

I just realized that cuneo has the best interior :D
Rules and laws above everything.

Pyro

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 976
Game name: Andre_Stiazzi, Sti_Azzi

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 4:25 pm

How's this going to help Newbies?
A N D R E S T I A Z Z I
Police Officer II
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
P Y R O

Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 4790
Game name: Mason_Valentino, Lee_Viskonti

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 4:28 pm

I'm just updating the old guides, some newbies ask for HQ interiors. If you are gonna hate someone who is making guides, just go away.

Also viewtopic.php?f=13&t=47968 :)

Bloody Red Wolf

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 3712
Game name: Ruvik_Victoriano

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 4:31 pm

Sounds like IM needs more people like you :D

Very helpful, thanks.
Image

Mr ExTaSy

Enforcer
Posts: 1790
Game name: Luca_DeRossi, Vinko_DaSilva

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 4:53 pm

Good job
Image

Seff

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1006
Game name: Julius_Barzini, Seff_Salerno

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 5:27 pm

Well done.
Image

Liroy

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 5358
Game name: Weezy_Carter, Leroy_MacKinley

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Nice job, this is very helpful
Image
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR
real eyes, realize, real lies

Darkel

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 6266
Game name: Darkel_Rosenberg, Alvie_Sinclair, Amelia_Sinclair

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 10:15 pm

Keep it up Edis!
Image
Spoiler
Everything in the world is either Tits or isn't Tits.

I believed in angels when i saw her Tits.

I scream you scream, we all scream for Tits cream!

Calm your tits, soothe your boobs, de-stress your breasts, give that chest a rest and hakuna your tatas!

Nipple nipple little star, can I fuck you in my car?
Up above your boobies so high, always milky never dry!
Let me press it, don't feel shy!
Open your panty, let me try?!

Rankie

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 3944
Game name: Akillai_Clemente, Rankoj_Pena

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 10:28 pm

great job, few more guides and you'll be unblocked on fb brother!
ImageImage

Sp1cy

Donator
Posts: 359
Game name: Enzo_Burke, Michael_Hobson

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:16 pm

Why you remove my posts ffs
Am I not allowed to say a bad thing or being sarcastic like what the fuck
ot: I can't really see how this guide gonna help new people like seriously who cares about how other faction interior looks like, we all know that you are trying to be a helper atleast make useful guides that would actually help a new guy, no feelings I'm just being honest
Last edited by Sp1cy on March 5th, 2018, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grande

SA Police Department
Posts: 450
Game name: Thomas_Alberto, Joseph_Lawrence

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:20 pm

Nice guide, keep it up.
Image

Lenzo

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 467
Game name: Valenzo_Carrillo, Stefancy_Massalsky

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:22 pm

Everyone hates on extasy because of his spam with guides, he gets helper afterwards and everyone starts doing the same.

Anyways, nicely done!
Image

Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 4790
Game name: Mason_Valentino, Lee_Viskonti

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Sp1cy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:16 pm
Why you remove my posts ffs
Am I not allowed to say a bad thing or being sarcastic like what the fuck
ot: I can't really see how this guide gonna help new people like seriously who cares about how other faction interior looks like, we all know that you are trying to be a helper atleast make useful guides that would actually help a new guy, no feelings I'm just being honest
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=47968
Last edited by Vauth on March 5th, 2018, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr ExTaSy

Enforcer
Posts: 1790
Game name: Luca_DeRossi, Vinko_DaSilva

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:26 pm

Sp1cy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:16 pm
Why you remove my posts ffs
Am I not allowed to say a bad thing or being sarcastic like what the fuck
ot: I can't really see how this guide gonna help new people like seriously who cares about how other faction interior looks like, we all know that you are trying to be a helper atleast make useful guides that would actually help a new guy, no feelings I'm just being honest
Your comment will not help either.So better try to be sarcastic as less as possible.You are watching on it from your position and you are like "we all know that" then you post comment.Before you post it you should read once again NEWBIE guide.
Image

Sp1cy

Donator
Posts: 359
Game name: Enzo_Burke, Michael_Hobson

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:40 pm

Yeah post a topic from 4 years ago lmao
Let me search for a topic that someone asked how store interiors looks like and make a guide for it it has no use @Awesomeusername

Well I'm giving my opinion about this kind of guides that wouldn't help anyone anyways, you were lucky you got that position by spamming guides like this one so you have no right to talk.
@Mr ExTaSy

Everyone is tryharding getting helper by posting guides I don't see any problem with it but atleast make a good and helpful guide and not some bullshit who someone asked 4 years ago.

Moshin

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 503
Game name: Kevin_Burke, Geoffrey_Cox, Delbert_Dewall, Ricky_Dickens, Tobby_Bones

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:41 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Sp1cy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:16 pm
Why you remove my posts ffs
Am I not allowed to say a bad thing or being sarcastic like what the fuck
ot: I can't really see how this guide gonna help new people like seriously who cares about how other faction interior looks like, we all know that you are trying to be a helper atleast make useful guides that would actually help a new guy, no feelings I'm just being honest
Your comment will not help either.So better try to be sarcastic as less as possible.You are watching on it from your position and you are like "we all know that" then you post comment.Before you post it you should read once again NEWBIE guide.
OK!

By the way nice guide alex

Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 4790
Game name: Mason_Valentino, Lee_Viskonti

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:43 pm

Sp1cy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:40 pm
Yeah post a topic from 4 years ago lmao
Let me search for a topic that someone asked how store interiors looks like and make a guide for it it has no use @Awesomeusername

Well I'm giving my opinion about this kind of guides that wouldn't help anyone anyways, you were lucky you got that position by spamming guides like this one so you have no right to talk.
@Mr ExTaSy

Everyone is tryharding getting helper by posting guides I don't see any problem with it but atleast make a good and helpful guide and not some bullshit who someone asked 4 years ago.
Your comments are useless, maybe someone asked me about it and I posted them? Why do I even talk to you lol?

PashaSoprazzo

Outsider
Posts: 63

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:44 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Sp1cy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:16 pm
Why you remove my posts ffs
Am I not allowed to say a bad thing or being sarcastic like what the fuck
ot: I can't really see how this guide gonna help new people like seriously who cares about how other faction interior looks like, we all know that you are trying to be a helper atleast make useful guides that would actually help a new guy, no feelings I'm just being honest
Your comment will not help either.So better try to be sarcastic as less as possible.You are watching on it from your position and you are like "we all know that" then you post comment.Before you post it you should read once again NEWBIE guide.
No newbie needs to know how all the headquarters look like.
Image

Mr ExTaSy

Enforcer
Posts: 1790
Game name: Luca_DeRossi, Vinko_DaSilva

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 5th, 2018, 11:58 pm

Please just avoid newbie guides
Image

P4kit0

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 6896
Game name: Angelo_DiNapoli

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 6th, 2018, 12:05 am

I'm still waiting for the ATM locations...
Image

Sp1cy

Donator
Posts: 359
Game name: Enzo_Burke, Michael_Hobson

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 6th, 2018, 12:07 am

P4kit0 wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 12:05 am
I'm still waiting for the ATM locations...
Find out IC

Pyro

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 976
Game name: Andre_Stiazzi, Sti_Azzi

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 6th, 2018, 4:29 am

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Please just avoid newbie guides
Can you please explain how this topic/thread is a Newbie guide? (I liked all the guides you made and i supported you and this fool is now doing shit posts and when someone react why the fuck do you delete their posts?)
A N D R E S T I A Z Z I
Police Officer II
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
P Y R O

Sp1cy

Donator
Posts: 359
Game name: Enzo_Burke, Michael_Hobson

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 6th, 2018, 8:15 am

Pyro wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 4:29 am
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Please just avoid newbie guides
Can you please explain how this topic/thread is a Newbie guide? (I liked all the guides you made and i supported you and this fool is now doing shit posts and when someone react why the fuck do you delete their posts?)
What the fuck are you talking about every newbie must know the factions hq interiors

Toyak

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 228
Game name: Minato_Oshiro

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 6th, 2018, 8:22 am

Sp1cy wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 8:15 am
Pyro wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 4:29 am
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Please just avoid newbie guides
Can you please explain how this topic/thread is a Newbie guide? (I liked all the guides you made and i supported you and this fool is now doing shit posts and when someone react why the fuck do you delete their posts?)
What the fuck are you talking about every newbie must know the factions hq interiors
yeah newbie never enter any Faction HQ

Noylan

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 3518
Game name: Scar_Cavallaro

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 6th, 2018, 8:31 am

nice one

Mr ExTaSy

Enforcer
Posts: 1790
Game name: Luca_DeRossi, Vinko_DaSilva

Re: Headquarters (HQ) interiors

March 6th, 2018, 8:51 am

Pyro wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 4:29 am
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
March 5th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Please just avoid newbie guides
Can you please explain how this topic/thread is a Newbie guide? (I liked all the guides you made and i supported you and this fool is now doing shit posts and when someone react why the fuck do you delete their posts?)
Man,does it really matter what is it about?When someone create newbie guide,take a look in effort he put in it.
Image

Return to “Outdated Guides”