Seff

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1082
Game name: Vicente_Quijote, Seff_Salerno

How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 6:32 pm

The old one is outdated so I tought why not update it.
Click on the small cloud It is located under the profile.
[+] Cloud
Image
You would get this:
[+] User Control Panel
Image
Create the subject you want to send to him, You need to have atleast 10-15 posts to forum pm someone.
Hopefully this can help some newbies.
Vicente Quijote,

ConexiΓ³n De La Muerte.

Fire

Outsider
Posts: 269
Game name: Thomas_Gordon, Alberto_Russo

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm

good !
Diego Castello
Specialist
SAN ANDREAS SPECIAL FORCE

Pakhtun

Enforcer
Posts: 979
Game name: Daryl_VacCaro

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 6:40 pm

Good one, babe <3

ItalianMafia_X

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 642
Game name: Alessio_Bono, Nicola_Pagano

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 6:45 pm

Seff with helper status next week luuul
Image

HULK

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 3697
Game name: Cesare_Enzo

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 8:30 pm

AHahaha good try hard Seffy
Image

"Your loves makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable."

Image

MuZaRTI

Radio DJ
User avatar
Posts: 979
Game name: Reggie_Ruzzardi, Shermar_Paul, Billy_Bones

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Seffy Beffy 4 helper
Image

Jonjon

Outsider
Posts: 357
Game name: Mario_Brucsa

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 9:12 pm

#Seff4helper
Image

Melm Pearce

Associate
Posts: 555
Game name: Melm_Mancini, Riffi_Corzetti, Zai_Tzu

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Helpers

πŸ‡³πŸ‡± Seff DePalma [Seff]
Melm#8947

Mr ExTaSy

Soldier
Posts: 2729
Game name: Zarko_Alcazar

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 9:35 pm

I swear if I made this guide there would be already 2 pages of insults
Good job keep it up
Image

ItalianMafia_X

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 642
Game name: Alessio_Bono, Nicola_Pagano

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 9:37 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 9:35 pm
I swear if I made this guide there would be already 2 pages of insults
Good job keep it up
can i eat your ass and overdose
Image

Jonjon

Outsider
Posts: 357
Game name: Mario_Brucsa

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 9:42 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 9:35 pm
I swear if I made this guide there would be already 2 pages of insults
Good job keep it up
Lmao.
Image

Chimera

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1612
Game name: Danny_Salerno, Danny_Clifton

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 10:07 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 9:35 pm
I swear if I made this guide there would be already 2 pages of insults
Good job keep it up
because u was spamming the whole newbie guides with ur ugly guides, and can you also stop spamming the whole newbie guides section with your useless comments such as '' keep it up '' lol
Image

Mr ExTaSy

Soldier
Posts: 2729
Game name: Zarko_Alcazar

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 10:11 pm

Chimera wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 9:35 pm
I swear if I made this guide there would be already 2 pages of insults
Good job keep it up
because u was spamming the whole newbie guides with ur ugly guides, and can you also stop spamming the whole newbie guides section with your useless comments such as '' keep it up '' lol
and you can leave IMRP as you are useless...so?
Image

Chimera

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1612
Game name: Danny_Salerno, Danny_Clifton

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 10:12 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:11 pm
Chimera wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 9:35 pm
I swear if I made this guide there would be already 2 pages of insults
Good job keep it up
because u was spamming the whole newbie guides with ur ugly guides, and can you also stop spamming the whole newbie guides section with your useless comments such as '' keep it up '' lol
and you can leave IMRP as you are useless...so?
ok mr.helper, not to mention ur english skills
Image
Image

therock

Donator
Posts: 1050
Game name: Lucenzo_Verducci

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 20th, 2018, 11:38 pm

Really usefull thank you my friend. I'll pm you now just to check.
[23:45:32] This Rhino is owned by Lucenzo Barzini.
Image

- Andre has IP banned TuCo_Pearce (IP: 156.204..xx.xx). Reason: Sniper rapid fire - (bug/mod) - [163307] 12.02.2018
- Quiss Batts IP banned Tommy_Corleone Illegal skin mod (enemy faction) (Management) 11.02.2018
- Makke IP banned Stanley_Pearce Distance display ESP 11.02.2018
- Quiss IP banned Nicholas_Paterno Trading accounts/Aiding ban evaders/Associating with cheaters 07.06.2017
- Makke IP banned Pablo_Corzetti Nametag.cs (Launcher) - Trading accounts/Ban evading 01.06.2017
- Quiss IP banned Carlo_Corzetti Involved in scamming/account mixing (Lippi) 17.07.2017

Potchi

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Game name: Jeremy_Lee, Angelo_Ehrmantraut, Ren_Takanashi

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 1:39 am

Melm Pearce wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 9:19 pm
Helpers

πŸ‡³πŸ‡± Seff DePalma [Seff]
!!!!!!! kanker! xd jk, seffy beffy 4 helfa
The Leone Mob

-

(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: ur nigger ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: thats the big problem ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: + we shoot blacks ))
( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: even if they not in the gf ))[/center]

frozen

Retired Admin
User avatar
Posts: 5250
Game name: Enzo_DiPietro

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 2:00 am

how to post a reply
Image

AJ STYLES

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 7:11 am

hahahah my woman :@
:)

Spec

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 978
Game name: Harvey_Specter, Michael_Versace, Niko_Smirnov

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 9:00 am

Chimera wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:12 pm
Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:11 pm
Chimera wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 9:35 pm
I swear if I made this guide there would be already 2 pages of insults
Good job keep it up
because u was spamming the whole newbie guides with ur ugly guides, and can you also stop spamming the whole newbie guides section with your useless comments such as '' keep it up '' lol
and you can leave IMRP as you are useless...so?
ok mr.helper, not to mention ur english skills
Image
You really have a shit attitude for a helper. Congrats on being helper in a dead community, sure mommy's real proud.
Image

Potchi

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Game name: Jeremy_Lee, Angelo_Ehrmantraut, Ren_Takanashi

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 9:23 am

Spec wrote: ↑
March 21st, 2018, 9:00 am
Chimera wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:12 pm
Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:11 pm
Chimera wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Mr ExTaSy wrote: ↑
March 20th, 2018, 9:35 pm
I swear if I made this guide there would be already 2 pages of insults
Good job keep it up
because u was spamming the whole newbie guides with ur ugly guides, and can you also stop spamming the whole newbie guides section with your useless comments such as '' keep it up '' lol
and you can leave IMRP as you are useless...so?
ok mr.helper, not to mention ur english skills
Image
You really have a shit attitude for a helper. Congrats on being helper in a dead community, sure mommy's real proud.
+! ...
The Leone Mob

-

(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: ur nigger ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: thats the big problem ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: + we shoot blacks ))
( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: even if they not in the gf ))[/center]

AJ STYLES

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 9:29 am

@Robert_Valkov for u poor newbie
:)

AJ STYLES

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 9:29 am

@Robert_Valkov for u poor newbie
:)

TommasoVendetta

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4958
Game name: Tom_Licata, Lucious_Craig, Carlos_Slocombe

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 10:20 am

Seff new helper
Spoiler
Image
Image
Report of the decade.

-HITMAN-

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 299
Game name: Roberto_Licata, Robert_Valkov

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 2:11 pm

AJ STYLES wrote: ↑
March 21st, 2018, 9:29 am
@Robert_Valkov for u poor newbie
i know how to use forums. I am not a newbie anymore. :D

VitV

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 192
Game name: Ravenzano_Lazzaro

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 2:24 pm

Good job sire

Potchi

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Game name: Jeremy_Lee, Angelo_Ehrmantraut, Ren_Takanashi

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 21st, 2018, 2:29 pm

nice one seffy
The Leone Mob

-

(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: ur nigger ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: thats the big problem ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: + we shoot blacks ))
( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: even if they not in the gf ))[/center]

Flamey

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 992
Game name: Luigi_Simpson, Johnson_John

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 25th, 2018, 2:04 am

Seffy beffy being crazy
Image

HULK

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 3697
Game name: Cesare_Enzo

Re: How to forum PM (FPM)

March 25th, 2018, 2:25 am

How kan I login on forums Pls
Image

"Your loves makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable."

Image

Return to β€œOutdated Guides”