There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Padrone
SA Police Department
Game name: Brandon_Varela, Polly_Cicci

( Newbies Guide)

March 29th, 2018, 10:32 pm

Hello! Welcome on Italy mafia Roleplay
Introduction

On that topic! I will try to help you with my experience, to explore the server in easily way and also give ya Good guide helps you on server.
------------------------------------------------
  • First thing you need to read server rules and understand it well to be on safe side which will makes you avoid punishments from admins like warn/ajail/Ban.
You can find it on viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16, But I will give you idea about it.
  • Deathmatching (DM).
    - Deathmatching is killing someone without a valid In Character reason. For example: Shooting someone for insulting you.
  • Powergame (PG).
    - Powergaming is doing something that can't be done in real life. Example: when you do roleplay impossible feats such as lifting a car or resisting arrest against a group of officers that are restraining you it will be considered power-gaming
  • Meta-game (MG).
    - Metagaming is using OOC information IC. Example: You see someone walking called "Ivo_Burke" and you run up to him and say his name IC while you never met him IC.
  • Drive by (DB).
    - Drive by is driving over players / parking on top of players in order for them to die. This is not allowed. "Heliblading" is also considered as DB.
  • Mixing.
    - Mixing is using the IC chat for OOC purposes or the other way around. Example: /pming someone to join your gang or mafia. There are many examples that I could give but for now I'll stick to one.
  • Refusing to Roleplay
    - Refusing to roleplay is when you're in a roleplay scenario and you go out of character all the time saying that the other guy rulebreaked or whatsoever without turning back In character.
After you done with that!
lets start to play!, You will log in game and Find yourself at spawning area at airport with 10k Cash
Spoiler
On the right there is orange cars which you can use it since your level under 4 (you can engine car by /engine)
Spoiler
You will go to get Driver license from Licensing department as first thing to avoid getting arrest by PD, To locate the Licensing department
use /gps then choose from dialog Driver License ( to locate anything on server just use /gps and you will find everything on it)
How to get Driver License and Weapon License?
Spoiler
/gps
then choose Driver license and it will mark on your map, Go to that red mark and you will find it there like that
Enter building by pressing Enter and you will find inside it word Called "/driverlic" , write it and you will go on test drive
You need to follow the instructions to Get driver license
You will drive through red checkpoints till you arrive to the end and get driver license
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to apply online to get weapon license on that Link.
https://sa-mp.im/profile/weapon-license
Fill application and wait for acception from police department.
Congratulations! now you got Driver license, Now you will need to make some Cash by working.
How to work?

Here I will give ya best jobs on server which you can make easy Cash from it and also i will introduce jobs to you!
-You need to go to Cityhall to get job from there , How to locate it?
Use /gps and then Choose Cityhall just like that in Picture
Spoiler
Choose it and it will mark to you on your map.
that CityHall.
You will enter inside it and will go to the red mark , then dialog will show up to you
You free to choose anyone at those jobs
But to be Honest Trucker is the best Job.

-Lets see How trucker job looks like?!
TruckerJob
you will write /gps and then choose truck depot like that
It will mark for you on your map just follow red mark and you will arrive there.
Then you will need to rent at that house to spawn here everytime also I will tell you trick to do runs more faster.
You can rent room by that command (/rentroom)
done you rented?! lets go for truck missions ,First you will ride truck
and then you will write /tm and dialog will appears to you which missions that you can go for it choose Highest reward.
Foe example. I choosed that
I will go get trailer from red checkpoint
And then deliver it to the red mark that on your map, If you lost your red mark just use (/mycp) then choose Truck mission
After delivering there you will get cash at paytime ( paytime comes every hour also it increase your rpoints that helps you to get higher level)
get down from your truck and use /kill to get back to truck depot and you will spawn at truck depot and go for more runs!
If you forgot commands you can use /commands or /jobhelp to helps you in ur job

Mechanic job
In that Job you need to get Cellphone first and Notebook too. i will tell you how to get them after describing mechanic job.
as we said that you can change it also from Cityhall and that work is cool, you just driving around with tow truck that will find it at Mechanic Depot, To locate mechanic depot use /gps then choose mechanic depot.

Make /jobhelp and you will find Commands that will helps you actually in your work. which is
First you will go on /mduty while driving Tow truck
then you can fix cars by /carfix (id player) (price)
and refuel by /carrefuel (id player) (price).
That is all

Detective Job
That job used to trace people by that command /tracen (number)
Just that.

Ilegal jobs
Thief Job

you can locate it by using /gps and then choose thief job.
and then write /thief to work it at that point.
That job can rob houses by it but be aware that police will respond and you may get arrested if you are not armed.
to rob houses use that command (/robhouse) or rob people by standing beside them and write (/rob)

Honestly that best jobs on server, Rest of it didn't take my attention.
How to get Cellphone/laptop/Notebook/Radio?
Spoiler
You can get it from 24/7 shops by writing that command which will locate near shop to you (/buy)
then choose 24/7
Honestly that really cheap biz which i advice to buy from it, Very low prices there
You can trace it by (/tracebiz 118), then get inside and /buy
To use cellphone if you gonna call use (/c number) and if you gonna send sms use (/sms number)
Note book: to know people cellphone number by /number (id or name of player)
Laptop: you can use it to check last advertisement and sms calls etc.. (/laptop)
Radio: you connect with your friends by that radio ic , how to use it?
First you gonna set freq by /freq 1 (freqnumber) and after it do /syncradio 1 to be able to talk on it.
to talk on radio use (/r)
How to join faction?
It depend on which kind of faction you wanna join, let me explain, there is 2 kinds of factions legal factions which is Police department atm,
and Ileagal factions which is Barzini /Cuneo/Corleone/ Leone /Stracci/ Tattaglia.

Lets talk on Police department, they are Hiring people every week during recruitment and they will make announcement in game at time of Recuitment but you need to be more than level 6 and also you are able to roleplay because there is roleplay test inside, If you succeed they will put you in traning for 1 week and then you will be police officer I and by your working you will get promotion.
That was Hiring in police department.

Hiring in illegals factions are kinda different, You need to make advertisement that you looking for job (by using that /ad or /prad) and they will call you or they will make advertisement Hiring people so you can call them and go for interview, dw it is easy just to know you can shoot and carrying crates etc. ( i will teach you that dw)
if they accept you , you will join outsider group, they will put you under test during that time , you need to be active and when they call you respond to them. if you did well you will get invite from t1 or t0 of the faction and you will become offically in faction.
Just don't kidding while runs or acts retard too.
that is all
From where can you buy Vehicle?
Spoiler
There is 2 places you can buy from it
First from dealership by using /gps and then choose general dealership.
Then use /buy

Second thing and i suggest it that buy from Carlot, people selling there Used cars cheaper than dealership but beaware cuz some of them scam and sell it higher than dealership.
/gps then choose Carlot.
to buy car there use /car buy
to sell use /car sell
The illegal faction Runs?
Spoiler
Ilegal faction runs divide into 4 runs lead run/metal run/Ritto/Maverick runs
Lets talk about lead runs.
In that kind of runs you take Roadtrain and get trailer to store in it lead crates, you will find trailers around LS.
pick up one by your Roadtrain and head to ship at san fiero , all faction helps you in loading your truck.
How to load you just go to the place where you pick up crate by pressing Y and store it by Y too. enemies may attack you so you should be ready for the gunfight too. you will keep filling your trailer till full 50k/50k and then you will head to your warehouse to unload it by pressing Y and then N.

Same happen with Metal runs but you loading Metal from Hunter Quarry at LV
You will take metal crate by pressing on Y
then store it in trailer by pressing Y
and then you will head to wh with full trailer 50k/50k and store it there by taking crate from trailer by (Y) and store it by (N) ( one crate contains 2000)
In Ritto runs you need 2 more with you to load guns at Tierra, (load it by 500k Cash)
/floadbguns.( it will locate to you if you wrote that Commands)
then you will need to load bullets by /floadbullets
Then go to your Hq and unload guns by /fillhqstock (receive 525k Cash)

In Maverick runs
You need one only to sit with you in Maverick and then you will Buy bullets crates from
/loadbulletcrates Cost 200k
/loadguncrates Cost 300k
/sellbulletcrates receive 225k
/sellguncrates receive 325k
How to Change my skin
Just use /clothes and it will mark to you then get inside clothes shop and use /clothes.
Italy Mafia Rewards
Spoiler
Invite your friends to play on IMRP and let them put your name as reference. you will get More than 1m per each one as reward from server.
Also server helps new people by giving them rewards per hours.
and Finally the real happiness in December month which there is giftboxes around whole map where can you get vehicles/ Cash and a lot of Good things.
How to install Gps at vehicle?
Spoiler
Just enter it and write /car gps
it will appear to you like that
It Cost 600k.
How to use Navigation?
Spoiler
By using /buy it locate nearest Businesses around you can choose from that Dialog what you want to go!
if You asking what those things and what can I buy from it? lemme show you.

First thing: Bank
Where you can withdraw your cash or depost or transfer cash to another player or savings you cash (Savings without interest and you cant withdraw it through ATM's)
and here are Commands that you can use inside the Bank.

Second thing: 24/7 Store
Use /buy inside biz and list will show like that,( each biz has own price, some of them cheap and some of them expensive accourding to the owner)

Third thing: Hardware Store
Use /buy inside biz and list will show like that.

Fourth thing: Clothes Store
where you can change your skin, how? by using that command /clothes inside biz,it will appear to you alist with all skins that available to you.
It cost 5k Only.

Fifth thing: Pay N Spray
Where you can colour your car by writing that command /Car respray (colour 1) (colour 2) and also you Can fix your car by writing that Command /car fix.

Sixth thing: ATM
where you can /withdraw and /deposit too but you will pay tax on it

Last thing: Gas station.
where you can refuel you vehicles when it warns you about low fuel.
you will just go beside Gas bump then engine off your vehicle , stand beside it and write /refuel and wait till it tells "Vehcile has been refilled" like that. (it takes max 1min)
Rental Around LS
Spoiler
First one at temple (Mainbank)
Type of Vehicles there (Huntley,Sultan,Euros,Turismo,stallion,Feltzer) (Rent price 4k)
Second one at Rodeo and most of sports cars there.
Type of Vehicles there (Banshee,Bullet,Infernus,Turismo,Hotring) (Rent price 4k)
Third one at LS Airport
Type of Vehicles there (Maverick,Dodo,Shamal) (Rent price 10k)
Fourth at Spawn area at Airport.Los santos International
Type of Vehicles there (Huntley,Jester,Bf Injection,Quad,NRG-500)(Rent price 9k)
Fifth at Commerce (/tracebiz 339)
Type of vehciles there (Securicar) (Rent price 100k)
Those cars for unloading your cash from your business and then drive to bank for Deposit it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To ask on anything about server use /ask in game if you didn't find what you want on /faq.
Feel free to pm me if you want to ask anything.
Last edited by Padrone on May 30th, 2018, 6:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Finn
Donator
Game name: Finn_Diablo

Re: Journey will take you around Italymafia ( Newbies Guide)

March 29th, 2018, 10:39 pm

Very nice, people still care about new people joining the server and the community. Keep it going

AJ STYLES
Donator
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

March 29th, 2018, 10:48 pm

Best guide tbh
Yes guys dont troll while doing runs too dangerous :(
:)

Moshin
SA Police Department
Game name: Kevin_Burke, Delbert_Dewall, Ricky_Dickens, Tobby_Bones

March 29th, 2018, 11:10 pm

good job don
AJ STYLES wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 10:48 pm
Yes guys dont troll while doing runs too dangerous :(

Padrone
SA Police Department

Re: ( Newbies Guide)

March 31st, 2018, 8:24 am

Thank you.

Holysi
Enforcer
Game name: Noah_Burke

March 31st, 2018, 9:44 am

Finn wrote:
Very nice, people still care about new people joining the server and the community. Keep it going

Sp1cy
Donator
Game name: Enzo_Burke, Michael_Hobson

March 31st, 2018, 5:45 pm

M_Walker wrote:
March 31st, 2018, 9:44 am
Finn wrote:

Padrone
SA Police Department

April 1st, 2018, 6:15 pm

Updated.

JackR
SA Police Department
Game name: Danny_West, Jack_Lucchese

April 2nd, 2018, 5:58 am

Good job

John_Santino
Outsider
Game name: Edric_Octavio

April 2nd, 2018, 7:05 am

Oooo don ma luv
Good job as always, keep it up!

Potchi
Enforcer
Game name: Jeremy_Lee, Angelo_Cresci, Ren_Takanashi

April 2nd, 2018, 7:20 am

Good job and best guide I've ever seen together along with Sp1cy's.

but what the fuck man, all of my friends want to be goddamn helpers xddd

axhahxahhxahxahha ivo is a subject
The Leone Mob

-

(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: ur nigger ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: thats the big problem ))
(( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: + we shoot blacks ))
( [OOC] Patriot Driver Ivo Licata: even if they not in the gf ))[/center]

Padrone
SA Police Department

April 2nd, 2018, 5:29 pm

I Appreciate your support and that motivates me really!.
Thanks alot and I will try to make it better and better.

Ruvik
Soldier
Game name: Ruvik_Victoriano, Pops_Pearce

April 4th, 2018, 4:03 am

Nice effort, lots of detail.

Padrone
SA Police Department

April 4th, 2018, 5:38 am

Red Wolf wrote: