There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 1:32 am

Hello, I want to know how should I delete those mods or those are allowed?
Here are the files..
Image
he jumps like that..
Image
Last edited by -QueeN- on July 9th, 2019, 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodMorales

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1002
Game name: David_Wycliffe, Joey_Massalsky

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 1:40 am

what mods
?
Image
The 98's Motorcycle Club
David Morales
Vice President







-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 1:46 am

when I open normal GTA (without internet), I find strange Jump and another map (not the one which was in my old GTA)
the person who in GTA * called CJ * he is also moving faster than normal..

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 1:48 am

and there's green line appeared when i opened GTA which means there's Mod

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 1:48 am

or those aren't mods?

Astrix

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 283
Game name: Rocky_Riccio, Viktor_Kruglov

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 2:03 am

D3D9.dll
That's s0beit file... lmao

Avii

Donator
Posts: 245
Game name: Avi_Actoue

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 9:07 am

Astrix wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 2:03 am
D3D9.dll
That's s0beit file... lmao
Lol

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 2:12 pm

When I delete it, I'll be able to play IM or not?
and what about strange map and jump?

2WICE

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 798
Game name: Cedric_Forester

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 3:57 pm

Easy fix, just download new GTA. Start from clean files.
Rest in Peace,
2WICE

entony

Faction Leader
Posts: 2769
Game name: Anthony_Graham, Leonardo_Vannucci

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 4:16 pm

Astrix wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 2:03 am
D3D9.dll
That's s0beit file... lmao
it's for the enb aswell.

You gotta explain what kind of mods you have so It'll be easier to tell you if they're allowed or not.

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 7:25 pm

he jumps like what in this photo which I took before.. also map is strange*like Google's map and Real life map* and he is (CJ) very faster than usual..and when I try to open SAMP it's very hard to login so I always do (ctrl-alt- delete)
idk what kind of hacks and mods are them cause there was a problem in my pc so i copied it from someone i know and i dont know what did he do in GTA files :/

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 7:26 pm

also you know I can't take SS in normal GTA *without internet*

Whitey

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 1996
Game name: Garry_Shizuka

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 7:43 pm

-QueeN- wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:26 pm
also you know I can't take SS in normal GTA *without internet*
Use an application like fraps, bandicam, or geforce experience to take screenshots.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Ayden

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 5374
Game name: Ettore_Bastico, Zaki_Shan

Re: I've a problem..

July 9th, 2019, 7:47 pm

-QueeN- wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:25 pm
he jumps like what in this photo which I took before.. also map is strange*like Google's map and Real life map* and he is (CJ) very faster than usual..and when I try to open SAMP it's very hard to login so I always do (ctrl-alt- delete)
idk what kind of hacks and mods are them cause there was a problem in my pc so i copied it from someone i know and i dont know what did he do in GTA files :/
fast run aka cj run isnt allowed so you gotta remove it.
Image

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 10th, 2019, 10:55 pm

Garry wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:43 pm
-QueeN- wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:26 pm
also you know I can't take SS in normal GTA *without internet*
Use an application like fraps, bandicam, or geforce experience to take screenshots.
okay, I'll try this :)

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 10th, 2019, 10:56 pm

Ayden wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:47 pm
-QueeN- wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:25 pm
he jumps like what in this photo which I took before.. also map is strange*like Google's map and Real life map* and he is (CJ) very faster than usual..and when I try to open SAMP it's very hard to login so I always do (ctrl-alt- delete)
idk what kind of hacks and mods are them cause there was a problem in my pc so i copied it from someone i know and i dont know what did he do in GTA files :/
fast run aka cj run isnt allowed so you gotta remove it.
I don't know how to delete that so I asked here ;/

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 10th, 2019, 11:02 pm

can anyone take ss for his GTA files to see the difference between mine and your one..

Astrix

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 283
Game name: Rocky_Riccio, Viktor_Kruglov

Re: I've a problem..

July 11th, 2019, 12:27 am

or just install new gta...

Steelshot

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 1835
Game name: Roturo_King, Maurizio_Abate

Re: I've a problem..

July 11th, 2019, 12:40 am

Astrix wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 12:27 am
or just install new gta...
Image
Image
xx

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 12th, 2019, 6:09 pm

Astrix wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 12:27 am
or just install new gta...
it'll take time cause of bad internet.. about 10 hours so?

Whitey

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 1996
Game name: Garry_Shizuka

Re: I've a problem..

July 12th, 2019, 6:15 pm

Re-installing is the best clean solution, no matter how long it takes. Better than none.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Astrix

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 283
Game name: Rocky_Riccio, Viktor_Kruglov

Re: I've a problem..

July 12th, 2019, 6:55 pm

downloading 600mb takes you 10 hours?

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 12th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Astrix wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 6:55 pm
downloading 600mb takes you 10 hours?
it's 4 GB..

-QueeN-

Outsider
Posts: 50
Game name: Yustina_Egorov

Re: I've a problem..

July 12th, 2019, 10:14 pm

Garry wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Re-installing is the best clean solution, no matter how long it takes. Better than none.
gimme good link to download it..
and how to re-install it?

Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 5125
Game name: Marcus_Hollis

Re: I've a problem..

July 16th, 2019, 1:06 am

We can't share links for GTA here. Ask somewhere else.

Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 5125
Game name: Marcus_Hollis

Re: I've a problem..

July 16th, 2019, 1:07 am

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”