Castoro

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 214
Game name: Castoro_Ossola, Castoro_Vendetta

AMD GPU & Games

November 5th, 2019, 12:32 am

Last time i couldn't reply on this thread i was away, so i have problems in running samp smoothly or any other game without like frame limiter on or virtual sync with my AMD Radeon GPU also Adrenalin version doesn't include Relive on my laptop (i have tried custom install but couldn't find it too), also features like Anti-lag, free sync and all AMD options i think is not working or not properly or as it should be any help will be appreciated.
[+] Laptop specs
Image
Image
One more thing is setting power options to ultimate performance effective (in bad way) on Laptop lifetime & performance or it'll stay as it's?
Last edited by Castoro on November 5th, 2019, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giacomo

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 1237
Game name: Giacomo_Vendetta, Tony_Carfano

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 5th, 2019, 7:24 am

Castoro wrote:One more thing is setting power options to ultimate performance effective (in bad way) on Laptop lifetime & performance or it'll stay as it's?
That depends on your needs, if you only play games then it’s not worth the electricity bill you will get and possible battery discharge rate for the long term.
If you do some 3D editing or something that has a huge load on your GPU then it’s worth it.
ding.

Castoro

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 214
Game name: Castoro_Ossola, Castoro_Vendetta

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 5th, 2019, 5:29 pm

Good, now i need help about the first part only.

Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 5250
Game name: Marcus_Hollis

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 20th, 2019, 11:33 pm

Feedback.
@Castoro

Castoro

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 214
Game name: Castoro_Ossola, Castoro_Vendetta

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 24th, 2019, 8:54 pm

Vauth wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 11:33 pm
Feedback.
@Castoro
No one replied yet.

Ronan

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 546
Game name: Ron_Haris, Marcus_Clayrel, Derrick_Mercurio

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 24th, 2019, 9:46 pm

So AMD is not working? Could you send a pic of your Device Manager?
"We live where war is raging"
"When I understand my enemy well enough to defeat him, then in that moment, I also love him."

tisler

Consigliere
Posts: 7259
Game name: Wanangtre_Chukwudi

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 25th, 2019, 1:39 am

Jon Cina wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 7:24 am
Castoro wrote:One more thing is setting power options to ultimate performance effective (in bad way) on Laptop lifetime & performance or it'll stay as it's?
That depends on your needs, if you only play games then it’s not worth the electricity bill you will get
lol theres barely any difference in what you're going to pay

Castoro

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 214
Game name: Castoro_Ossola, Castoro_Vendetta

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 26th, 2019, 12:11 am

Ronan wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 9:46 pm
So AMD is not working? Could you send a pic of your Device Manager?
Image

Benjamin

Soldier
Posts: 3685
Game name: Henry_Cremonesi

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 26th, 2019, 12:24 am

Do you have Catalyst Control Center?
TWVLa-L0R78-r6OGC-lLjIN-KFuR1

Castoro

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 214
Game name: Castoro_Ossola, Castoro_Vendetta

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 26th, 2019, 1:59 am

Benjamin wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 12:24 am
Do you have Catalyst Control Center?
How to know if i have this or no is it in the program or what?
I opened Apex legends from like 10 minutes ago, Anti-lag was working when i tried to enable / disable i noticed the sound that it was changing but it's not working in GTA SA for some reason idk why

Eduardo

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Game name: Victor_Makarov, Patrick_McGuigan

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 27th, 2019, 9:28 pm

You should have it here if you correctly installed the drivers.

Image
(The first thing in the menu.)
[+] Also, try this.
Image
Current NOOSE Special Agent in Charge (Tier 1)
Former SAPD Chief (Tier 0)
Former Server Helper
Spoiler
Image
Need any help? Feel free to send me a forum PM or contact me on IRC.

Castoro

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 214
Game name: Castoro_Ossola, Castoro_Vendetta

Re: AMD GPU & Games

November 28th, 2019, 3:53 am

Eduardo wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 9:28 pm
You should have it here if you correctly installed the drivers.

Image
(The first thing in the menu.)
[+] Also, try this.
Image
The second option is not in my list as it shows to you and first one was in the old version of AMD not Adrenalin edition.

Liroy

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 5676
Game name: Leroy_Burke, Leroy_MacKinley

Re: AMD GPU & Games

December 2nd, 2019, 10:58 am

@Castoro Post feedback
Image
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR
real eyes, realize, real lies

Castoro

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 214
Game name: Castoro_Ossola, Castoro_Vendetta

Re: AMD GPU & Games

December 3rd, 2019, 11:22 pm

Liroy wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 10:58 am
@Castoro Post feedback
Nothing worked..

tisler

Consigliere
Posts: 7259
Game name: Wanangtre_Chukwudi

Re: AMD GPU & Games

December 4th, 2019, 12:43 am

download ddu
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/di ... nload.html

install

select amd graphic drivers in ddu
press clean and restart

after restarting select intel graphic drivers in ddu
press clean and restart

download new drivers for 8790m
https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous ... series-gpu

install and reply

Castoro

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 214
Game name: Castoro_Ossola, Castoro_Vendetta

Re: AMD GPU & Games

December 11th, 2019, 9:22 pm

tisler wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 12:43 am
download ddu
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/di ... nload.html

install

select amd graphic drivers in ddu
press clean and restart

after restarting select intel graphic drivers in ddu
press clean and restart

download new drivers for 8790m
https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous ... series-gpu

install and reply
Now all what is missing me is Radeon ReLive after the latest update of AMD.

tisler

Consigliere
Posts: 7259
Game name: Wanangtre_Chukwudi

Re: AMD GPU & Games

December 11th, 2019, 9:29 pm

Castoro wrote:
December 11th, 2019, 9:22 pm
tisler wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 12:43 am
download ddu
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/di ... nload.html

install

select amd graphic drivers in ddu
press clean and restart

after restarting select intel graphic drivers in ddu
press clean and restart

download new drivers for 8790m
https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous ... series-gpu

install and reply
Now all what is missing me is Radeon ReLive after the latest update of AMD.
so the game runs smoothly now?

installing relive should pop up after installing the drivers, maybe search around on google for a bit and if you cant find anything after trying stuff I'll try to help you

Giacomo

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 1237
Game name: Giacomo_Vendetta, Tony_Carfano

Re: AMD GPU & Games

December 20th, 2019, 5:35 pm

Solved? @Castoro
ding.

Giacomo

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 1237
Game name: Giacomo_Vendetta, Tony_Carfano

Re: AMD GPU & Games

December 22nd, 2019, 6:59 pm

No feedback, if you managed to solve this fpm me solution so I will edit the OP for others who encounter this issue.
ding.

Giacomo

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 1237
Game name: Giacomo_Vendetta, Tony_Carfano

Re: AMD GPU & Games

December 22nd, 2019, 6:59 pm

This thread is now archived.
ding.

Return to “Answered”