There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

Faction Leaderships

March 13th, 2013, 11:20 pm

Start respecting them.

I've had so many problems with people PMing me about wanting to take over X and Y, and Z stepping down because W should get his position. Then W gets the position and want to give it to V who then doesn't really want it and won't commit completely.

It's time you start respecting the 0 in TIER 0. It's the most power you can have in a faction. And being on the faction leader thread is an honor - you represent a part of the community and You are contributing to the community with your creativity and effort.
Leaders are meant to be respected, and not changed every other day.

From this moment I will start making a list of faction leaders who step down. Those leaders will no longer be able to lead factions unless they provide an extremely good reason. The list will obviously contain dates so it's not 100% permanent.

Respect your factions.

Stupid comments in this thread will get you banned!

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

Re: Faction Leaderships

March 13th, 2013, 11:22 pm

What about factions like Tattaglia? It has had the same leaders for years now and sometimes they do step down.

VincentGambino
Enforcer
Game name: Henry_Ruggerioni, Kurt_Ruggeroni

March 13th, 2013, 11:24 pm

That was probably meant for Stracci and Corleone who changed their leaders 3 or 4 times in the last month or so

K3
Retired Admin

March 13th, 2013, 11:24 pm

Fabio wrote:What about factions like Tattaglia? It has had the same leaders for years now and sometimes they do step down.
If the faction leader thread is altered, then the same applies as I wrote in the thread.

ShuruP4D
Outsider
Game name: Cameron_Dustings

March 13th, 2013, 11:27 pm

You do know my reasons, but nevertheless - I ask for nothing but forgiveness, my king.
#CAN'T.HALBERD.THE.ALBERT

Macedon
Soldier
Game name: Macedon_Rizzuto

Every single player needs to respect any faction leader,but its kind of unlogic judging who are t0`s nowadays.
Anyway you have said it well Kelroy,few threads of this kind wont hurt anyone,IM needs some refreshing.

dredniks

what about Stracci who changed like 6 leaders since it's reunited? how to respect them because probably after a week they will recieve an new one..
what about Corleone. Palumbo connection who changed like 3 leaders in passed week.. how to respect them?
But of course what you wrote is true and they should have respect from every side.

ps. respect for Kemirov, they're running an great union for a long time.

K3
Retired Admin

March 13th, 2013, 11:28 pm

dredniks wrote:what about Stracci who changed like 6 leaders since it's reunited? how to respect them because probably after a week they will recieve an new one..
what about Corleone. Palumbo connection who changed like 3 leaders in passed week.. how to respect them?
But of course what you wrote is true and they should have respect from every side.

ps. respect for Kemirov, they're running an great union for a long time.
I refer to the purpose of the thread. :)

Jeff Tattaglia
Outsider
Game name: Jeff_Tattaglia

March 13th, 2013, 11:30 pm

Leaders who are unable to make their members respect them are obviously not suited for the job. I think the problem is that it is too easy to get invited into a illegal faction nowadays, so people don't even show any respect for the whole concept. Long ago it actually meant something, people stood gateguard from lvl 1-8 and shit just to be seen when the red name passed the gate every now and then xD. But now it's like typing /carjacker next to a floating icon.

Dodinho
Associate
Game name: Paolo_Notario, Fernando_Hernandez

March 13th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Jeff Tattaglia wrote:Leaders who are unable to make their members respect them are obviously not suited for the job. I think the problem is that it is too easy to get invited into a illegal faction nowadays, so people don't even show any respect for the whole concept. Long ago it actually meant something, people stood gateguard from lvl 1-8 and shit just to be seen when the red name passed the gate every now and then xD. But now it's like typing /carjacker next to a floating icon.
This.
Altierri: "Wow, rude."

K3
Retired Admin

March 13th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Dodinho wrote:
Jeff Tattaglia wrote:Leaders who are unable to make their members respect them are obviously not suited for the job. I think the problem is that it is too easy to get invited into a illegal faction nowadays, so people don't even show any respect for the whole concept. Long ago it actually meant something, people stood gateguard from lvl 1-8 and shit just to be seen when the red name passed the gate every now and then xD. But now it's like typing /carjacker next to a floating icon.
This.
That.

VincentGambino
Enforcer

March 13th, 2013, 11:51 pm

There's a few things that can be done to improve that and cut down on faction hopping. First the rule that was suggested where you cant join a faction for 14 days after you get FKed and also increasing the /invite level to 8. Secondly any FK would have to be approved by a T0. This way it would be harder to join and harder to leave.

Bastard
Outsider
Game name: Patrick_Downey

March 14th, 2013, 12:04 am

I apologize for leaving T0 multiple times after just a few weeks of having them. I just wish you believe me when I say that they all happened because I wasn't able to be active enough due to certain real life issues I have had during the last two years.
Dodinho wrote:
This.

OrkaHaris
Consigliere
Game name: Anthony_Capetta, Orka_Haris

March 14th, 2013, 12:05 am

I remember when I first joined Cuneo, as my first faction ever to join. I was applying myself to what you exactly defined, standing by the gate level by level. That would be my day of enjoyment, moving back and forth every hour by the gate keeping unwanted people from entering through the gates. I was very disrespected by my soldiers yet I had high respect and loyalness to them and even seeing a tier 0 nearly made me orgasm. Indeed times has changed and that upsets me slightly since that was one of the most fun jobs I've ever had, being a gateguard. Which basically answers to why my daily activitys is to jump from one car to another at the Tattaglia HQ for a couple of hours whenever I'm online.

OT: I belive this is a great system for people who step down, though a suggestion would be that this only applys to people that step down after having served a short period of time as the factions leader. I personally would mind if a person would get positionated on the list if he, for example, went into hospital or had to go in-active for a while due to their real life(after having been the leader for a longer period of time).
O R K A H A R I S
"the killer whale"
2 0 0 7 - 2 0 1 7

"Tattaglia venne, e vide e vinse"

VincentGambino
Enforcer

March 14th, 2013, 12:07 am

Yeah you obviously shouldnt be punished when you get shot while taking out the garbage IRL

DonCorleone
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Graveli

March 14th, 2013, 12:08 am

I must to reply here,Admins and Owners of this cool server need to respect someone hard IC work....MacKenzie you know what i mean. Thats all.
----------------------------------------------
Vito J. Graveli
ex Rizzuto Crime Family Capo
ex Corleone Crime Family Capo,Consigliere,Underboss,Acting Don - missing since 2015.....in last couple days,he have been spoted in town

DonCorleone
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Graveli

March 14th, 2013, 12:22 am

VincentGambino wrote:That was probably meant for Stracci and Corleone who changed their leaders 3 or 4 times in the last month or so
.... true and sad.
----------------------------------------------
Vito J. Graveli
ex Rizzuto Crime Family Capo
ex Corleone Crime Family Capo,Consigliere,Underboss,Acting Don - missing since 2015.....in last couple days,he have been spoted in town

Mickey_Capelli
Associate
Game name: Mickey_Capelli

March 14th, 2013, 12:37 am

If you look deep into it there's two kind of people , the people who work hard to achieve what they want and the people who just get it by doing nothing.
For my case i'll give the salute and respect deserved to the first example.
Sonny Perelli
Spoiler

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

March 14th, 2013, 1:10 am

A leader should be able to make his own members respect him, If he fails to do such thing, He is not supposed to be tier 0...
They are old times,that's why they are called old... It isn't easy to join a faction... it depends on which faction ofcouse but as far as i know you cannot join any faction unless you try really hard

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

March 14th, 2013, 1:32 am

Finally. Doing things within the community should affect your reputation and thats just not visible nowadays. Hopefully now people will think better when they make actions. Many people get leadership and then let the faction rott, using up space of what could have been an awesome group of people that would contribute to lots of events and IC occurances. Faction leaders need to start thinking about who the rank up, wether they'll be loyal or not(as in attempting to take over) and so on. Everyone is just too used to sending a PM to admins to have their needs satisfied.

He said why he does it and when it applies. He doesn't need to write down a thousand cases when this thing applies and when it doesn't; its impossible to name all possible outcomes. Use your brains people and apply common sense.

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

March 14th, 2013, 3:18 am

Perry wrote:I could be misinformed but haven't you yourself bailed on multiple tier 0 positions within the last year...?
lol'd

Hamze
Outsider
Game name: Yori_Kazuya

March 14th, 2013, 7:03 am

Recently you see ahmad_terrorist a T0 which is another reason of the corruption happening in factions, Tattaglia and Kemirov are the only factions which deserve respect at the moment, not only by their members but by every community member, they Maintain one leader at all times, even if they change the leader every once in a while, it's someone who stayed there a long period.

I'd rather sit beside the gate with a desert eagle in my hand instead of getting invited for doing nothing.. i really did enjoy the times you stood by the gate, then the SAME T1 who told you to stand their comes with a new skin and name off and makes a little "test" on you to see what you do if an intruder comes.. good times.. good times.

Verq
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Cozzone

March 14th, 2013, 7:33 am

Too many guys gets their ranks by OOC nowadays :3 If you are the faction leader friend IRL or something you will be T1 in week.

Aleya BANNED

March 14th, 2013, 8:36 am

All I've seen lately from most of factions is power ranking, inactivity and lack of experience. I hope one day I will login on the forums and see all of the illegal factions wiped and re-opened with new leaders, except a few which I am not going to state.
Though, even leaders sometimes insult their members and treat them like slaves OOC.

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

March 14th, 2013, 9:49 am

dredniks wrote: ps. respect for Kemirov, they're running an great union for a long time.
Kemirov changed T0 3-4 times in the last 2 months.

Aleya BANNED

March 14th, 2013, 9:50 am

Lynx wrote:
dredniks wrote: ps. respect for Kemirov, they're running an great union for a long time.
Kemirov is the only stable and well-runned faction I can tell. Too bad I don't like Russian RP or I would have joined it.

Blake
Associate
Game name: Damian_MacKelly, Vince_Napoli

March 14th, 2013, 9:52 am

Lynx wrote:
I can't see a problem if the changes were fully by IC actions..
Nevertheless, Vladimir is the boss - T0 more than 2 years at the same faction and it got never changed.

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

March 14th, 2013, 9:54 am

Fagnozzo wrote:Too many guys gets their ranks by OOC nowadays :3 If you are the faction leader friend IRL or something you will be T1 in week.
And unfortunately no one reports for power ranking. There should be an admin OOC in every faction.

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

March 14th, 2013, 9:56 am

Some years back i was like a wannabe Tattagli. I stood like hours at your HQ at bayside i been standing there for hours and daily. Some day they brought me to rob a business then Fabio /invited me in after some RP made.
The Los Santos Crime Association

Michael_Belucci

March 14th, 2013, 10:00 am

Hope 1 day I will be in a faction..

Return to “Community Announcements”