There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Jimmy_Galante
Outsider
Game name: Michael_Cardello

[ANSWERED] [Jimmy Galante] Game bugged.

May 3rd, 2013, 2:24 pm

Sometime when i play the game crashes and this comes up. And sometimes when i die i all under the world and just spawn somewhere else.

The one with Hobo clothes i could walk and i didnt die there.
And the SS with the turismo i was driving it when it still said that the car was broken.
The one with cant connect that happends alot...
Last edited by Jimmy_Galante on May 5th, 2013, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

José
Outsider
Game name: Jeffrey_Capardi

Re: [Jimmy Galante] Game bugged.

May 3rd, 2013, 4:02 pm

You're probably unsynched(unsynced), try re logging if the same issue happens again.

Daci
Donator
Game name: Edward_Floyd

May 3rd, 2013, 8:29 pm

I've never come across something like that, try to re-install SA-MP and GTA: SA , both that will probably fix it, let us know if that worked.

NOTE :
If that repeat change the resolution of the game and FX quality or download a new GTA: SA.

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

May 3rd, 2013, 11:06 pm

Considering you have trouble connecting, and falling through interiors. I could conclude that you have a slow internet connection. That's why interiors don't load quick enough, therefore letting you fall down. I have this problem of falling through interiors too, and it's because of my slow cpu performance.

Alistair
Outsider
Game name: Benjamin_Valachi, Alistair_Roche

May 3rd, 2013, 11:37 pm

Remove IM from your favorites and add it again, that should fix the problem on 3rd SS.

José
Outsider
Game name: Jeffrey_Capardi

May 3rd, 2013, 11:53 pm

Sonny_G wrote:Remove IM from your favorites and add it again, that should fix the problem on 3rd SS.
No, that's because his internet connection is slacking, removing and adding IM IPs again won't change anything, believe me.

Jimmy_Galante
Outsider
Game name: Michael_Cardello

May 4th, 2013, 12:31 am

But when it happends, it doesnt happend on my little brothers screen. I got some mods but i dont think it is them that is causing the trouble i got 3 mods only. And it has never happend before so, i dont think it is my computer either. Maybe virus or something i dont know...

Ionut123
Associate
Game name: Nate_Wiliam

May 4th, 2013, 12:47 am

hmmm this problem .. reinstal gta san andreas delete all files gta user files all and reinstal it its a script samp problem

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

Re: [ANSWERED] [Jimmy Galante] Game bugged.

May 5th, 2013, 2:25 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”