There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

Server Rules

September 27th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Greetings fellow players!

We have now updated the official Server Rules of Italy Mafia Roleplay!
The rules can be viewed here: viewtopic.php?p=16#p16

The ruleset was thoroughly reviewed by administrative staff before being released.
However we preserve the right to add/modify rules at any time, in case something was forgot in the set.

Make sure you've read the rules before playing again! There are plenty of changes!

Regards,
K3lroy

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

Re: Server Rules

September 27th, 2013, 7:44 pm

One question though, no mention of sellable drugs under Rule#12, Robbing/Scamming.
What is the top limit according to new updated rule set?
ImageImage

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

September 27th, 2013, 7:45 pm

Sly wrote:One question though, no mention of sellable drugs under Rule#12, Robbing/Scamming.
25k if I am correct

Edit:

Sorry, I misread it .
Last edited by Oak on September 27th, 2013, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K3
Retired Admin

September 27th, 2013, 7:46 pm

Sly wrote:One question though, no mention of sellable drugs under Rule#12, Robbing/Scamming.
Good question. Will be updated within short time.

Beast2life
Associate
Game name: Shaster_Silverkin

Oak abusing /invite /uninvite

September 27th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Well these changes are awesome i expected adding to the server more RP
and there is no heavy changes just more explation but good jon
lame life.

oeoeoe
Associate
Game name: Error 404- Not found

September 27th, 2013, 8:58 pm

"Evading temporary (non-IP) bans will lead to a permanent suspension of your account."

How's this? If you get a 5/5 warn or a (non-IP) T.Ban you're not allowed to play in an alt? I'm confused
resini wrote: When you killed me, my computer crashed.
I have lots of cars and money, think I give a fuck about 10k?
Grow up

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

September 27th, 2013, 9:18 pm

The ruleset is decent now, with a lot of those confusing situations cleared up. There is only one thing I wish to point out:
If you escape from a fight you are allowed to heal under the following cirumstances:
- You have not been shot at/followed for 10 minutes.
10 minutes is a long time. Two turftakeovers can be done within this time. I guess only getting away and not returning to the gunfight once you heal would be enough.

Mobster
Soldier
Game name: Benito_Ancelotti

September 27th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:The ruleset is decent now, with a lot of those confusing situations cleared up. There is only one thing I wish to point out:
If you escape from a fight you are allowed to heal under the following cirumstances:
10 minutes is a long time. Two turftakeovers can be done within this time. I guess only getting away and not returning to the gunfight once you heal would be enough.
yeah, it's weird, probably you can't return into that gunfight at all if you healed but you can continue...
WU TANG IS FOREVER BITCH

Spoiler
BENITO STRACCIt0>BENITO LANGELLAt1>BENITO ANCELOTTIt1>
BENITO CLEMENTEt1>BENITO GUTIERREZt1>NITO SACKt1

Sly
Consigliere

September 27th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:The ruleset is decent now, with a lot of those confusing situations cleared up. There is only one thing I wish to point out:
Second turf takeover is a different situation(?).
ImageImage

Oak
Caporegime

September 27th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Sly wrote:
Second turf takeover is a different situation(?).
Rule states you can't heal, so, you can go to a different situation, but with the same health. You can't heal, although you can do everything else.

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

September 27th, 2013, 9:29 pm

Not sure if this is the right platform but I also find rule no.20 with difficulties to be monitored and enforced.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

September 27th, 2013, 9:30 pm

Sly wrote: Second turf takeover is a different situation(?).
Yeah, thats my point. You can't heal for 10 minutes after a gunfight. So if you go to another situation which doesn't involve the actors of the previous shootout, you still cannot heal.

That is the only thing I can point a flaw out in.

So far, escaping from the gunfight(and not being followed) was enough to heal, whilst you wouldn't be to return to the gunfight once healed. It worked fine.

K3
Retired Admin

September 27th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Johnny wrote:Not sure if this is the right platform but I also find rule no.20 with difficulties to be monitored and enforced.
All admins have access to logs of when someone was killed/killed someone and when someone used a command to heal.
When you have those times it's easy to see the time difference.

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

September 27th, 2013, 9:56 pm

K3lroy wrote:
Johnny wrote:Not sure if this is the right platform but I also find rule no.20 with difficulties to be monitored and enforced.
All admins have access to logs of when someone was killed/killed someone and when someone used a command to heal.
When you have those times it's easy to see the time difference.
Yet it usually requires reporting of a player which suspects another, while being named off one could drive off and come back with full health, even before death has even occurred. No one would ever suspect unless an admin is nearby.

Tots_Jason
Outsider
Game name: Stranger LOL

September 27th, 2013, 9:57 pm

K3lory try to update Joypad cuz its not written [note: autoaim is not a joypad it is from program of hax]

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

September 27th, 2013, 10:09 pm

oeoeoe wrote:"Evading temporary (non-IP) bans will lead to a permanent suspension of your account."

How's this? If you get a 5/5 warn or a (non-IP) T.Ban you're not allowed to play in an alt? I'm confused

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

September 27th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Is there any possibility to change the healing rule? We cannot go to another situation without healing, but we can't do it because of the previous one.

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

September 27th, 2013, 10:45 pm

I'm a little confused about the enter/exit rule. Does that mean you can enter/exit teleports to get a better advantage in GF's?

Oak
Caporegime

September 27th, 2013, 11:13 pm

Trevor wrote:I'm a little confused about the enter/exit rule. Does that mean you can enter/exit teleports to get a better advantage in GF's?
Abusing /enter and /exit at a business or a house to avoid getting arrested/killed is against the rules and will not be tolerated. This, however, does not mean that you are not allowed to hide in your house or faction HQ, though abusing this at, e.g. the paintball business isn't allowed nor is abusing /enter and /exit at business during a robbery to avoid being caught.
Abusing /enter and /exit at a business or a house to avoid getting arrested/killed is against the rules and will not be tolerated

Hiding in Faction HQ is allowed

Hiding in PB isn't

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

September 28th, 2013, 12:23 am

Buying 25k mats but then quickly running off without paying, is that considered scamming or robbing?
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

September 28th, 2013, 12:25 am

Oak wrote:
Trevor wrote:I'm a little confused about the enter/exit rule. Does that mean you can enter/exit teleports to get a better advantage in GF's?
Abusing /enter and /exit at a business or a house to avoid getting arrested/killed is against the rules and will not be tolerated. This, however, does not mean that you are not allowed to hide in your house or faction HQ, though abusing this at, e.g. the paintball business isn't allowed nor is abusing /enter and /exit at business during a robbery to avoid being caught.
Abusing /enter and /exit at a business or a house to avoid getting arrested/killed is against the rules and will not be tolerated

Hiding in PB isn't
A normal TP isn't a house or a business. Nor is it PB :ss

Thomas
Soldier
Game name: Thomas_Toro, Thomas_MacDermott

September 28th, 2013, 12:27 am

Carrone wrote:Buying 25k mats but then quickly running off without paying, is that considered scamming or robbing?
Robbing.

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Oak
Caporegime

September 28th, 2013, 2:27 am

Trevor wrote:
Oak wrote:

Hiding in PB isn't
A normal TP isn't a house or a business. Nor is it PB :ss
Apply common logic.... It's similar to the House/Business system, so it falls under it.

Sly
Consigliere

September 28th, 2013, 4:06 am

Thomas wrote:
Carrone wrote:Buying 25k mats but then quickly running off without paying, is that considered scamming or robbing?
Robbing.
Obviously not.
It's called scamming, robbing is when you force the person to give up his mats and not steal it by promising to buy it.
ImageImage

oeoeoe
Associate
Game name: Error 404- Not found

September 28th, 2013, 5:02 am

I don't agree with the healing system as well. Makes no sense at all. It was always like if you run from the scene you can heal with no problems. I never saw much polemic around this rule... Now everytime I escape from a GF ,I'll just /kill so I can /heal again.. Makes no sense.
resini wrote: When you killed me, my computer crashed.
I have lots of cars and money, think I give a fuck about 10k?
Grow up

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

September 28th, 2013, 7:24 am

Chucky wrote:
oeoeoe wrote:"Evading temporary (non-IP) bans will lead to a permanent suspension of your account."

Halp

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

September 28th, 2013, 2:48 pm

oeoeoe wrote:I don't agree with the healing system as well. Makes no sense at all. It was always like if you run from the scene you can heal with no problems. I never saw much polemic around this rule... Now everytime I escape from a GF ,I'll just /kill so I can /heal again.. Makes no sense.
Yeah. Or even cops. What if two robberies happen within 10 minutes(it happens a lot, I'm certain)? Does that mean they cannot heal before going to the next one?

Oak
Caporegime

September 28th, 2013, 2:51 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
oeoeoe wrote:I don't agree with the healing system as well. Makes no sense at all. It was always like if you run from the scene you can heal with no problems. I never saw much polemic around this rule... Now everytime I escape from a GF ,I'll just /kill so I can /heal again.. Makes no sense.
Yeah. Or even cops. What if two robberies happen within 10 minutes(it happens a lot, I'm certain)? Does that mean they cannot heal before going to the next one?
Nope

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

September 28th, 2013, 4:43 pm

What do you mean with nope lol. Hope Kelroy can reply on this matter.

Oak
Caporegime

September 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:What do you mean with nope lol. Hope Kelroy can reply on this matter.
The rule states you cannot heal if you ran away from a gunfight. That means that IF you heal on any circumstances you are rulebreaking. On other words, you can go to another situation, but you're just not allowed to heal unless 10 minutes have passed.

Return to “Community Announcements”