There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Donny
Made man
Game name: Victor_Fonda, Nikolai_Krakovsky

[Guide]How to join and advance in a Faction?

April 3rd, 2014, 8:48 pm

Prologue
Joining a faction is for many newbies a goal, having the nice color on your name is not the only positive(maybe the less important thing). It's true that factions are a nice experience and of course one of the main goals of the game. The orders, the gunfights, the turfs and the roleplay are valuable inside it. Also the teamwork,friendship and the new experiences you are gonna gain. Surely there are a few small negative things, but if the faction is your goal, then you won't even care. But how are you gonna join a faction and how to work inside it? Well in this thread I will show you shortly some tips.
How to join a faction?
Well joining a faction is not always an easy thing. You need to know the rules of the game, speaking english correctly, having roleplay skills. Illegal factions are hard because you have to find them IC and roleplay with them. They might like you and hop you inside or you might die..hue. As far for the Legal Factions such as SASF, LSPD, LSFD, SAN, SDC(Semi-Legal), it's easier to find them since they are hosting live recruitments and other events which give you the chance to join. But an other option of joining factions(legals and illegals) is by filling a job application. How are you gonna do that? Well there's already a section on forum which is called Los Santos Job Center. Below you can see the link for the Job Center and the sections of the Legal Factions.

Los Santos Job Center: viewforum.php?f=32
SAN: viewforum.php?f=130
SASF: viewforum.php?f=30
LSPD: http://pd.sa-mp.im
LSFD: http://fd.sa-mp.im
How to advance inside a faction?
Well in order to get a rank up inside a faction, you need to show activity, loyalty, being a serious player and not a troller. Also you need to finish the tasks you have been given. Showing a nice attitude and trying to get more and more better inside the game, its a thing that your leaders appreciate and I'm sure they will bribe you for that. Being a rank-horny and making things that the faction doesn't allow you, will get you a first class ticket for the Civillians. :P

I hope my guide was useful and you achieved your goals. Have fun inside the game. :)

Aldo
Consigliere
Game name: Aldo_Barzetti, Andrea_Scagliotto

Re: [Guide]How to join and advance in a Faction?

April 3rd, 2014, 8:57 pm

Damn,Good Guide sir :D

Mohamed
SA Police Department
Game name: Jamal_Thompson

April 3rd, 2014, 9:01 pm

Nice Guide.

Donny
Made man

April 3rd, 2014, 9:06 pm

Its short but i hope its useful. Thanks!

Casso
Enforcer
Game name: Pepe_Altobelli, Vinny_Casso

April 3rd, 2014, 9:06 pm

cute .

Deanyardo_Davinchi
Associate
Game name: Jerome_King

April 3rd, 2014, 9:11 pm

I don't really like it...it's sort of useless. You basically just said for illegals it's hard and you have to roleplay with them...Kinda common sense. And you just linked the legals website. And as far as advancing, everyone knows the things you listed except from the ones who don't know how to or didn't come to Roleplay.

Donny
Made man

April 3rd, 2014, 9:57 pm

Deanyardo_Davinchi wrote:I don't really like it...it's sort of useless. You basically just said for illegals it's hard and you have to roleplay with them...Kinda common sense. And you just linked the legals website. And as far as advancing, everyone knows the things you listed except from the ones who don't know how to or didn't come to Roleplay.
This is a newbie thread, that means players who are playing first time a roleplay server or players who are new to this server. Of course Im appreciating your comment.

Deanyardo_Davinchi
Associate
Game name: Jerome_King

April 3rd, 2014, 10:31 pm

Donny wrote:
Deanyardo_Davinchi wrote:I don't really like it...it's sort of useless. You basically just said for illegals it's hard and you have to roleplay with them...Kinda common sense. And you just linked the legals website. And as far as advancing, everyone knows the things you listed except from the ones who don't know how to or didn't come to Roleplay.
This is a newbie thread, that means players who are playing first time a roleplay server or players who are new to this server. Of course Im appreciating your comment.
I know...but it didn't really explain anything anyone wouldn't know...good effort though.

Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

April 3rd, 2014, 10:33 pm

Experience is the best guide you'll ever get.
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

Return to “Outdated Guides”