There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 3 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Survey conclusions

May 16th, 2014, 7:06 pm

Hi,

it's been quite a lot of data to go through. (ps; duplicate submissions did not count.)

Obviously not everything suggested for new features or changes can be implemented.

For part 2 of the survey, I picked the most mentioned features/changes. Please take a minute and pick what you like. The top 3 of new features and the top 3 changes will be implemented for sure. The rest may be implemented at a later time.

As for the admin votes, Mikhail has been removed as he was leading (in a negative way) and this as a trial admin.. See the results here. (That should be a motivation for those on top to do better :))

You can find part 2 of the survey here;
http://sa-mp.im/misc/survey
:D

Mueller
Caporegime
Game name: Alessio_Raggati, Alessio_Porcello

Re: Survey conclusions

May 16th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Ok nice jap

nice gustave 2 times

Helene Fischer
Outsider
Game name: Nigel_Fisher

May 16th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Vagineer is loved wtf
ahsugar™

Thomas
Soldier
Game name: Thomas_Toro, Thomas_MacDermott

May 16th, 2014, 7:10 pm

much hate, thanks egypt for voting on me

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Donny
Made man
Game name: Victor_Fonda, Nikolai_Krakovsky

May 16th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Voted on the 2nd survey, im looking forward to see the updates!

T-Rock
Retired Admin
Game name: Tom_Rockefeller

May 16th, 2014, 7:14 pm

Sent. :)

Brayan Coke
Associate
Game name: Brayan_Coke

Done.

Object
Enforcer
Game name: Steven_Bradley

Thomas wrote:much hate, thanks egypt for voting on me
Cuz u ban egybtains enjoy heahehuaehueahueuheuheuhauhuaehu

i haven't vote for u to get removed anyway ;pp <3 u
I am done.

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

May 16th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Helene Fischer wrote:Vagineer is loved wtf

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

Best survey

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

gustave is fucking best admin

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 16th, 2014, 7:16 pm

15 votes hmpf.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Altierri
Retired Admin
Game name: Victor_Altierri, Mason_Gilroy

May 16th, 2014, 7:16 pm

17 people are very mad

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 16th, 2014, 7:18 pm

Alright, nice one. I just want to point out that everyone should think twice about the FBI thing and saving weapons. Saving weapons won't do much good when they're much more expensive. Think about it.

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

May 16th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Let's hope this time people think before voting on a suggestion.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

DR34M
Server Helper
Game name: Matthew_Boscorelli

May 16th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Looks like Nino is the admin everyone likes :D I hope changes come soon!

Nutz
Enforcer
Game name: Giovanni_DeCarzzi

May 16th, 2014, 7:22 pm

Sent my 2nd one

NeMsIs
Donator
Game name: Mickey_Lombardi, Maurizio_Lombardi

May 16th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Sent , by the way nice Survey woot :D
TripleM4Ever

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

May 16th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Carrone wrote:Let's hope this time people think before voting on a suggestion.
btw Will there be a requirement before ppl can use the shoutbox, like 50+ posts? Or?

T-Rock
Retired Admin
Game name: Tom_Rockefeller

May 16th, 2014, 7:25 pm

I can't see a reason an admin to be removed because of the survey, most of the people are vouching administrators to get removed because the given administrators have jailed them/banned their friends or them themselves. I cannot explain it to myself otherwise, Thomas who is always responding at least to my requests and doing great job so far is on the second top as most 'hated' administrator from the people who submitted the survey, that's just unacceptable.

If people vouched properly and statements were valid, there won't be the same results. :)
Last edited by T-Rock on May 16th, 2014, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

Why not to vote for saving guns?

Its pretty simple. IM is all about faction coflicts; we fight tens of times over the day. Imagine a deagle costs $30k. You die dozens of times over a day; imagine you die 10 times. Its a total loss of $300k. For what? So you can save $30k when you log off? Think about this.

Brayan Coke
Associate
Game name: Brayan_Coke

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Alright, nice one. I just want to point out that everyone should think twice about the FBI thing and saving weapons. Saving weapons won't do much good when they're much more expensive. Think about it.

NeMsIs
Donator
Game name: Mickey_Lombardi, Maurizio_Lombardi

May 16th, 2014, 7:29 pm

T-Rock wrote:I can't see a reason an admin to be removed because of the survey, most of the people are vouching administrators to get removed because the given administrators have jailed them/banned their friends or them themselves. I cannot explain it to myself otherwise, Thomas who is always responding at least to my requests and doing great job so far is on the second top as most 'hated' administrator from the people who submitted the survey, that's just unacceptable.

If people vouched properly and statements were valid, there won't be the same results. :)
Completely Agree with you thats why i didnt Voted in the first Survey because no Admin Should be Removed they are all Working Hard
TripleM4Ever

Aleya BANNED

May 16th, 2014, 7:30 pm

My opinion:

Shoutbox = Should definitely be added and moderated well.
Luigi T's business fronts idea = Definitely a good and fair advantage for factions, so of course voting yes.
Simple RP Quiz... = We need something like this, but don't make it too hard else newbies won't bother.
EMS removed = Sorry Ray and the rest but even though I appreciate your attempts to make it active, it won't just work. We're not the type of server in need of EMS. We can use EMS' slot for another mafia instead, that would be better.

This is what I voted for if anyone wants advice

Really good job with the surveys woot. Too bad it got Mikhail out, so sorry for you pal :)
Last edited by Aleya BANNED on May 16th, 2014, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

May 16th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Why not to vote for saving guns?

Its pretty simple. IM is all about faction coflicts; we fight tens of times over the day. Imagine a deagle costs $30k. You die dozens of times over a day; imagine you die 10 times. Its a total loss of $300k. For what? So you can save $30k when you log off? Think about this.
Makes perfect sense, I hope woot will take this into account even if the suggestion gets enough votes.

Nutz
Enforcer
Game name: Giovanni_DeCarzzi

May 16th, 2014, 7:32 pm

T-Rock wrote:Thomas who is always responding at least to my requests and doing great job so far is on the second top as most 'hated' administrator from the people who submitted the survey, that's just unacceptable.

So true

Gentleman
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_McCarthy, Papi_Guttierez, Arthur_Dadashev, Kenta_Mizukawa

May 16th, 2014, 7:33 pm

cool survey!
Army my dears, army.

Object
Enforcer
Game name: Steven_Bradley

May 16th, 2014, 7:33 pm

Some people don't know what's the meaning of RP so they're going to try every answer it appears in the 'choose box' i done that when i was newbie ;ppp

+ the people won't even bother to read some guides that way
I am done.

zaider
Caporegime
Game name: Jason_Reynolds

May 16th, 2014, 7:34 pm

I think it's kinda critical that you just remove the guy that has the most votes by random players, unless you have actually investigated if he has done wrong or whatever. I obviously have no inside information on that, but with the conclusion of removing Mikhail coming so fast after the poll, it could seem like it was solely due to having the most votes. I dont think that's fair towards Mikhail with the time he (allegedly) have invested into being an admin. As a trial admin there's way more pressure on you and you get alot of "enemies" because you usually do more as a trial admin, and have to take alot of actions towards players (forum reports, ig reports ...)
Y.N.W.A

Gentleman
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_McCarthy, Papi_Guttierez, Arthur_Dadashev, Kenta_Mizukawa

May 16th, 2014, 7:35 pm

zaider wrote:I think it's kinda critical that you just remove the guy that has the most votes by random players, unless you have actually investigated if he has done wrong or whatever. I obviously have no inside information on that, but with the conclusion of removing Mikhail coming so fast after the poll, it could seem like it was solely due to having the most votes. I dont think that's fair towards Mikhail with the time he (allegedly) have invested into being an admin. As a trial admin there's way more pressure on you and you get alot of "enemies" because you usually do more as a trial admin, and have to take alot of actions towards players (forum reports, ig reports ...)
Yeah, shame.
Army my dears, army.

Return to “Community Announcements”