There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

[NOTICE/TIP] EB (SF's ship), Hunter Quarry and Tierra Robada are NOT places where you want to be at.

July 27th, 2014, 10:10 am

Hello,

Well, mostly the server's illegal factions are in a huge gun fights in EB/Quarry and Tierra. You're always advised to stay away rom these places unless you're in a faction or you're an outsider. If you got killed there; yes it might be death-match but most of the times it isn't death-match due to the gun fights happening there. You may private message the killer and ask for a reason; and most likely they'll be doing runs/getting attacked.

Here's a small map for these places; where you're advised to stay away from. I put a line where you're advised not to cross since gun fights ALWAYS occur there. Of course; this isn't a rule but just a tip.

Hunter Quarry;
Spoiler

Easter Basin aka ship;
Spoiler
"TR" aka Tierra aka Tierra Robada;
Spoiler
When you pass these places; you know that you're giving away a risk of getting killed. Of course it may be death-match at a time but most likely it won't be. Also since the server is based on Los Santos; you're also advised to stay in LS if your'e a civilian since most of the features are there.

Please note; this is just a tip and isn't a rule or whatsoever, you may pass these places whenever you want and none will tell you that you aren't allowed to pass it. Yet you're just increasing the risk of getting killed.

Thanks and also please if you're going to post; post your opinion or just be nice, you may of course state if you have a different opinion as long as you're nice.

M@nster
Enforcer
Game name: Jason_Hawkson

Re: [NOTICE/TIP] EB (SF's ship), Hunter Quarry and Tierra Robada are NOT places where you want to be at.

July 27th, 2014, 11:10 am

Actually This is a Really Good TIP..
Civilians use to complain whole the time for getting killed meanwhile we are in a middle of a gunfight or doing runs.
“I am the blood of the dragon. I must be strong. I must have fire in my eyes when I face them, not tears.”
Fire and Blood

Drake_Torreto
Outsider
Game name: Tony_Carfano

Re: [NOTICE/TIP] EB (SF's ship), Hunter Quarry and Tierra Robada are NOT places where you want to be at.

July 27th, 2014, 11:48 am

Yup. dont hangout there cuz tattaglia dm fuction
Spoiler

Cypress
Consigliere
Game name: Abelardo_Rigazzi

July 27th, 2014, 1:04 pm

Places where not to go: El Quebrados; mexican alert mat3.
Abelardo . Rigazzi

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

July 27th, 2014, 3:27 pm

Or just keep your Desert Eagle 0.50 AA close and get some free kills like most. :)
ImageImage

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

July 27th, 2014, 3:38 pm

Sly wrote:Or just keep your Desert Eagle 0.50 AA close and get some free kills like most. :)
AA? What? WHAT?

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

diabolik
Donator
Game name: Orka_Barrs

July 27th, 2014, 3:46 pm

M@nster wrote:Actually This is a Really Good TIP..
Civilians use to complain whole the time for getting killed meanwhile we are in a middle of a gunfight or doing runs.
LMAO
03.09.2011[KICK] by Craig_Munez. Reason: This is not a DM server, read the rules on im-rpg.com

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

August 1st, 2014, 12:26 pm

ik nigga ty
Drake_Torreto wrote:Yup. dont hangout there cuz tattaglia dm fuction
much bad'ly function etc
Sly wrote:Or just keep your Desert Eagle 0.50 AA close and get some free kills like most. :)
most of them report it for "dm" if they died so
Rick Razor wrote:
LMAO
what "lmao"

walter
Enforcer
Game name: Vincenzo_Scamozzi

August 17th, 2014, 11:54 am

Cypress wrote:Places where not to go: El Quebrados; mexican alert mat3.
I used to hangourt there without anyone saying shit, Corleone scary faction bro.
Spoiler

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

July 9th, 2016, 11:42 am

I be where I want bitch.
ImageImage

Return to “Outdated Guides”