SA-MP 0.3.7 has been released today and we're updating to it.
SA-MP 0.3.7 Updates
- Over 500 new object IDs added, including stunt objects and land objects.
- Interface font size changing.
- Some new variations of the San Andreas cop skins.
- Server control of the car doors and windows.
- The ability to add sirens for unmarked cop cars.
- A simple static actor system to more easily create actor NPCs for shops.
- Many bug fixes and new scripting features.
Please download the latest client on the sa-mp.com website
or click here to download it directly
With it also comes a small script update:
- Vehicle collisions are now disabled when joining a race
- RPGs may now be produced with 135k materials
- Added /rnumber <number> - Shows the name of the player with the given phone number
- Location is now shown in /em
- Closest in stock business/atm/.. locations may now be found using /locate
- Players forum names are now displayed in /id
- /setrank, /osetrank, /settier and /osettier logs are now visible @ faction logs
- Business owners are now notified by o-pm with the amount their biz has been robbed
- Added new 0.3.7 items to /copacc
- Removed bodywork damage saving
- Race: All players now start at the same position
- Race: No collisions = Unlimited race participants!
- Changed various dialog lists to use new 0.3.7 features
- Regular players can now own 10 vehicles, premium 15 vehicles, enthusiast+ 20 vehicles.
- You can no longer /exit houses or businesses that are closed/locked. (except house tenants)
- Number tracing: Now shows checkpoint ouside house / business if a player is inside
- Number tracing: Now keeps the last signal displayed when the tracing cuts off
From now on I will actively
work on a major update (IM V7)
which will focus on features for illegal factions and civilians.
The server will update to 0.3.7 today at approx. 12:45.