There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
DonCorleone
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Graveli

What hapened with Corleone?

October 4th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Okay,i logged in and im offline-uninvited from Corleone ,i was a Capo there and im in from Februar 13 2012 Rizzuto/Corleone. So,can someone answer me?
----------------------------------------------
Vito J. Graveli
ex Rizzuto Crime Family Capo
ex Corleone Crime Family Capo,Consigliere,Underboss,Acting Don - missing since 2015.....in last couple days,he have been spoted in town

DonCorleone
Enforcer

Re: What hapened with Corleone?

October 4th, 2012, 10:11 pm

But,this is unfair,im there from Februar 2012 and ....omg.
Vito J. Graveli
ex Corleone Crime Family Capo,Consigliere,Underboss,Acting Don - missing since 2015.....in last couple days,he have been spoted in town

Aleya BANNED

October 4th, 2012, 10:13 pm

lol, it's not fair ya, but idk tbh why they make mass-uninvite :p

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 4th, 2012, 10:14 pm

They wiped and maybe creating it from scratch once again coz of the troubles they are getting from cops and FBI every time.
ImageImage

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 4th, 2012, 10:16 pm

Sly_Spartan wrote:They wiped and maybe creating it from scratch once again coz of the troubles they are getting from cops and FBI every time.
Ye maybe.
Vito J. Graveli

Scar
Enforcer
Game name: Joe_Andolini, Arlacchi_Capone, Scar_DiAnnunzio

October 4th, 2012, 11:02 pm

I talked with mario he told that he is rebuilding and tht its going to take a while,but I don't know if they will get old capos back as capos or they will get new ppl.
" If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. "
Current Original Gangsta of 516 Compton Crips

VincentGambino
Enforcer
Game name: Henry_Ruggerioni, Kurt_Ruggeroni

October 4th, 2012, 11:05 pm

PD/FBI arent an issue if u run your faction properly but they dont have the time, energy or knowledge to do it I guess. I was there for a long time and I m really annoyed that they managed to run it into the ground like that

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 4th, 2012, 11:13 pm

joey wrote:I talked with mario he told that he is rebuilding and tht its going to take a while,but I don't know if they will get old capos back as capos or they will get new ppl.
Thats bulshit,look,im in from FEBRUAR 2012!!!! and new Capo's???? I want Mario to post here. and Mario is too new to decide,wtf is this??
Vito J. Graveli

Scar
Enforcer

October 4th, 2012, 11:15 pm

As I know,since of Tony's I/A he's the acting boss,and him snuffie and tony decided to make the whipe,as of the new capos I dont know, but I think that Corleone's rebuild is gonna take a while as snuffie said there will be changes
" If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. "

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 4th, 2012, 11:27 pm

joey wrote:As I know,since of Tony's I/A he's the acting boss,and him snuffie and tony decided to make the whipe,as of the new capos I dont know, but I think that Corleone's rebuild is gonna take a while as snuffie said there will be changes
and this is realy sad for server,if someone working his ass off for one Faction and in for almost 9 months and no one dont give a flying f'''' for that.
Vito J. Graveli

Scar
Enforcer

October 4th, 2012, 11:28 pm

Yh,tht suxs indeed

Twix
Associate
Game name: Joey_Moretti

October 4th, 2012, 11:38 pm

DonCorleone wrote:
joey wrote:As I know,since of Tony's I/A he's the acting boss,and him snuffie and tony decided to make the whipe,as of the new capos I dont know, but I think that Corleone's rebuild is gonna take a while as snuffie said there will be changes
and this is realy sad for server,if someone working his ass off for one Faction and in for almost 9 months and no one dont give a flying f'''' for that.
Dude, just join again.. I wait untill Corleone will start recruiting... And tony comes back

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 4th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Twix wrote:
DonCorleone wrote:
Dude, just join again.. I wait untill Corleone will start recruiting... And tony comes back
they wont give a fuck,i see on /factions that Corle have couple of guy's in,i'm realy pissed of and this is bad reputation for server. Sad but true. Playing all that time for nothing.
Vito J. Graveli

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

October 4th, 2012, 11:50 pm

I thing that the admins and the F-leaders are wiping a big amouth og the factions and rebuilding it,giving chances the team to get F-lead,Barzini,Stracci,GOV,alot of things changing now huh?

Mickey_Capelli
Associate
Game name: Mickey_Capelli

October 4th, 2012, 11:53 pm

lol vito , just forget about it , you got uninvited they wipe fuck it change faction /team , it's all about the fun here it's not your IRL Job. if you really like corleone then wait till it start again 'rank' is just a colored name , we're here to RP don't forget this
Sonny Perelli
Spoiler

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm

Dannyser99 wrote:I thing that the admins and the F-leaders are wiping a big amouth og the factions and rebuilding it,giving chances the team to get F-lead,Barzini,Stracci,GOV,alot of things changing now huh?
maybe,but,this is unfair,9 months in same Faction and now out for stupid idea's.
Faction whipe is not neded if some Bosse's screw up and alway's restarting,as i said,sad and bad reputation to server.

-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am --
Sonny_Perelli wrote:lol vito , just forget about it , you got uninvited they wipe fuck it change faction /team , it's all about the fun here it's not your IRL Job. if you really like corleone then wait till it start again 'rank' is just a colored name , we're here to RP don't forget this
I'm here because of Corleone. And okay,its true,not my IRL job, we are here to RP but look,this is aint good for server.
I think that alot of player's will agree with me.
I'm not a donator and i think that i will never be,but,that is sad if "im donated,i have the faction" and "he's my friend,we leading and dont give a f''' for another players" that is total bullshit here.
Last edited by DonCorleone on October 5th, 2012, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vito J. Graveli

Mickey_Capelli
Associate
Game name: Mickey_Capelli

October 5th, 2012, 12:01 am

DonCorleone wrote:
Dannyser99 wrote:I thing that the admins and the F-leaders are wiping a big amouth og the factions and rebuilding it,giving chances the team to get F-lead,Barzini,Stracci,GOV,alot of things changing now huh?
maybe,but,this is unfair,9 months in same Faction and now out for stupid idea's.
Faction whipe is not neded if some Bosse's screw up and alway's restarting,as i said,sad and bad reputation to server.

Sonny_Perelli wrote:lol vito , just forget about it , you got uninvited they wipe fuck it change faction /team , it's all about the fun here it's not your IRL Job. if you really like corleone then wait till it start again 'rank' is just a colored name , we're here to RP don't forget this
I'm here because of Corleone. And okay,its true,not my IRL job, we are here to RP but look,this is aint good for server.
I'm not a donator and i will never be,that is sad if "im donated,i have the faction" and "he's my friend,we leading" that is total bullshit here.
what does donations have with corleones wipe?
Sonny Perelli
Spoiler

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

October 5th, 2012, 12:03 am

Rizzuto ftw.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 12:11 am

Sonny_Perelli wrote:
DonCorleone wrote:

I'm not a donator and i will never be,that is sad if "im donated,i have the faction" and "he's my friend,we leading" that is total bullshit here.
what does donations have with corleones wipe?
Nothing,im just saying,its sad that IM works on that way.
Vito J. Graveli

Twix
Associate

October 5th, 2012, 12:26 am

Dude /factions is BUGGED!! Corleone has 3 members in it!!

Tony_Corleone , Mario_Corleone , Sonny_Texas!

BAd reputation? dafuq is wrong wit u

Stav_Cuneo

October 5th, 2012, 12:26 am

Corleone active for 1 week -
Wipe themself so they turn inactive again
Pro faction, Pro leaders.

Twix
Associate

October 5th, 2012, 12:30 am

Stav_Cuneo wrote:Corleone active for 1 week -
You are the most stupid cunt I've ever seen on Italy Mafia!
I'd probably slap you with my dick if I had the chance to meet you.

Scar
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 12:32 am

Twix wrote:
Stav_Cuneo wrote:Corleone active for 1 week -
You are the most stupid cunt I've ever seen on Italy Mafia!
I'd probably slap you with my dick if I had the chance to meet you.
LOL

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

October 5th, 2012, 12:36 am

Contact Tony Corleone via PM not make a whole topic about it.
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 12:38 am

Shadow wrote:Contact Tony Corleone via PM not make a whole topic about it.
no answer

-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 am --
Twix wrote:Dude /factions is BUGGED!! Corleone has 3 members in it!!

Tony_Corleone , Mario_Corleone , Sonny_Texas!

BAd reputation? dafuq is wrong wit u
yes its bad reputation,they are i/a i was i/a for couple day's and now im back,and wtf,whipe bcs of Boss i/a,that sucks here
Vito J. Graveli

Twix
Associate

October 5th, 2012, 12:41 am

DonCorleone wrote:
no answer
He is in crete or something....

He'll be back from his vacation in few days, now stop crying and PM me IG!

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 12:43 am

Twix wrote:
DonCorleone wrote:
no answer
He is in crete or something....

He'll be back from his vacation in few days, now stop crying and PM me IG!
lol,you are funny Joey :D Vacation is the reason for whipe? cmo'n.
Vito J. Graveli

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

October 5th, 2012, 12:57 am

why get mad irl about some fucking game? no offense but you're acting as if this was your life's work.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

DonCorleone
Enforcer

October 5th, 2012, 1:16 am

Carrone wrote:why get mad irl about some fucking game? no offense but you're acting as if this was your life's work.
Yep,its a game,but game with spirit.
Vito J. Graveli

Return to “Answered”