BUTCHER
Soldier
Game name: Ruben_Carver

Support Ticket System

December 13th, 2014, 5:31 pm

ITALY MAFIA ROLEPLAY
Support Ticket System Documentation

Introduction
The support ticket system enables the players here at IM:RP to be able to report problems with their account(s). You can only create a support ticket from IM:RP's website, not in-game. Support Tickets are handled by the Management Team (Lead Admin+) - never ask anyone from the administration team to check it for you as this will get you nowhere.

Commands
  • There are no in-game commands for this system.

Media
[+] How to create a Support Ticket
Firstly you need to navigate to http://www.sa-mp.im and login.
Once you have logged in, navigate to "Support" at the top, next to "Server" and "Firstname_Lastname (Ben Butcher in my case)".

Then you need to navigate to "Create a Support Ticket" in the column to the left.

After you have clicked "Create Support Ticket" you're greeted with the Support Ticket page. You fill in the fields and upload necessary files to support your ticket.
(Please note; the account you're logged in with will be "Your name" and the account's email address will automatically be put into the field - I have removed mine for demonstration purposes - you're required to use a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS so you will get notified after a response has been made).

Once you're happy with the ticket press "Submit support ticket".

You will then be taken to the ticket's page with information this includes; your IG name, your IP (I have removed mine for demonstration purposes), the type of ticket and the date submitted.
You will be able to read any comments an administrator has made, and you can reply to them by clicking "Submit answer"

You can either stay on this page and refresh it when desired to view a response, or close the page and follow the instructions in the next spoiler.
[+] How to view a Support Ticket
Firstly you need to navigate to http://www.sa-mp.im and login.
Once you have logged in, navigate to "Support" at the top, next to "Server" and "Firstname_Lastname (Ben Butcher in my case)".

Now navigate to "View Support Ticket"

Once you're on the "View Support Ticket" page, you need to enter your Support Ticket's ID.

After you've entered the ticket ID, you will be able to view the ticket.
Soon you'll get a response from someone at the Management Team, they may ask you a question, but in my case Adam_Cooper (woot) has resolved my case.

Written by: BUTCHER on 13/12/2014

Return to “Server Documentation”