ITALY MAFIA ROLEPLAY
Banking System Documentation
On the Italy Mafia Roleplay server players are able to keep their money on either their hand, or in their bank account. Storing your money on a bank account instead of on your hand has two big advantages and one disadvantage. The advantages of storing money on a bank account are that other players won’t be able to access your money through a robbery and that you will receive interest until the maximum amount of 1.010.000.000$ in your bank account. The default interest rate is 0.025% every hour. You can get a higher rate by becoming a premium member of the server. For more information about a premium membership, please read the documentation for the Premium System. The disadvantage of storing money is that you are not
able to purchase in-game items at stores with money on your bank account, only with money that you carry on your hand.
There are currently three banks in Los Santos. The most popular bank is located Temple and is usually called "main bank
" by players. The other two banks are located in Rodeo and Los Flores. See the image under "Media
" for a map of Los Santos with the three banks shown. All banks in the server close at 21:00, server time. After 21:00 you cannot enter banks anymore and you will have to use ATMs/laptops to transfer/withdraw/deposit money from/to your bank account.
- Inside a bank:
- /deposit - Deposits money from your hand into your bank account. You pay no taxes.
- /withdraw - Withdraws money from your bank account into your hand. You pay no taxes.
- /transfer - Transfers money from your bank account to the bank account of another player. You pay no taxes.
- /savings [deposit / withdraw] – It takes out the money from your hand onto your savings account. It works in millions. You receive no interests over the money you have onto your savings account. *
- Using an ATM:
- /deposit - Deposits money from your hand into your bank account. You pay 2% tax on the amount of money deposited, paid from your hand money.*
- /withdraw - Withdraws money from your bank account into your hand. You pay 2% tax on the amount of money deposited, paid from your hand money.  *
- /loan - Allows you to loan up to 25.000$ from the bank. This command is only usable when you have no money in your bank account.
- /transfer - Transfers money from your bank account to the bank account of another player. You pay 1% tax on the amount of money you transfer, taken from your hand.
- Using your laptop:
- /laptop -> Wiretransfer - This will open up a dialog box where you can enter the name of the person you want to transfer money to. The amount of money transferred will be reduced by 1% due to taxes.  *
* Example: You add 1 onto your savings account, it means that you are depositing 1.000.000$ into your savings account balance.
* Example: You deposit 1.000$ onto your bank account and you pay 20$ from your hand money. 1.000$ will be added to your bank account, not 980$.
* Example: You transfer someone 1.000$ and the other player will only receive 990$ because 1% has been removed due to taxes.
Written by: Omni on 14/12/2014
- [+] Banks in Los Santos
Edited by: Matheo on 29/03/2015