There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Dave_Silver

[Newbie Guide] Unable to execute FIX!

June 8th, 2018, 10:23 am

In some cases, the client of the multiplayer version of GTA San Andreas refuses to start issuing the error Unable to execute. This means that the program samp.exe cannot be completed. The reasons for this can be in fact anything — from the incompatibility of the game with System up to problems in the structure of GTA files. Let's consider the most common cases of Unable to execute error in SAMP and what to do in this situation.

The error of Unable to execute in SAMP occurs when you start any server

Why there is an error Unable to execute in SA-MP?
The error does not happen when the SAMP window is started with the server selection but when the GTA San Andreas client starts.
In this case, as a rule, it remains possible to run a single game, the problem only occurs with the samp.exe file.

Compatibility issues — the game is quite old and on modern systems such as; Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 may not work properly.
  • Malfunction of the game settings
  • Disruption of communication between the program and client of the game for selecting the server
  • Blocking the samp.exe file with an antivirus program
  • Problems with game files.
To fix the problem is quite simple; in some cases, it may be necessary reinstall GTA San Andreas or SAMP client.
Next, I'll describe the actions that need to be taken if an Unable to execute error occurs in SAMP.

How to fix Unable to execute error in SAMP?
In most cases, the problem is solved by changing the properties of the samp.exe file.
Right click on samp.exe then press on «Properties» and do one of the following;
  • Enable the compatibility mode with the older system - starting from Windows 95 and on until the game starts.
    Use the automatic mode fix compatibility issues — the system will try to find the parameters suitable for starting SAMP.
  • Run the program as administrator.
Screenshots;
[+] Step by step
ImageImage
Last edited by vans on June 8th, 2018, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Slo
Donator
Game name: Tom_Licata, Lucious_Craig

Re: Unable to execute FIX!

June 8th, 2018, 10:37 am

Add [Newbie guide] to title pls
nice work
"If you cannot accept the true I don't find it as mine problem at all."

Report of the decade.

vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Dave_Silver

Re: [Newbie Guide] Unable to execute FIX!

August 21st, 2018, 6:52 pm

very nice guide my friend

Barblliott
Rookie

Re: [Newbie Guide] Unable to execute FIX!

September 29th, 2020, 7:38 am

Unable to execute FIX, What is the reason. If you guys are doing anything then you people have to must check all the execute best dissertation review material which they are showing in a really good way. No one try to find reason but everyone only try to get how to fix this.

Return to “Newbie Guides”