There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Giacomo
Enforcer
Game name: Giacomo_Vendetta, Tony_Carfano

Frequently Asked Questions (/faq)

December 29th, 2019, 12:45 pm

You can access the FAQ here:

[+] outdated

Figured to make the in-game /faq command on the forum so it will be easier for people to find answers to their questions (CTRL + F and overall easier to scroll here).

I updated most of the questions & answers and deleted duplicated ones, feel free to comment if you have any edits for additional & existing questions.

(1) Where can I find the server rules?
Spoiler
Every player must read and understand the server rules.
The rules can be found on the forums at forum.sa-mp.im under the 'Rules' banner.

Rulebreakers can't always be dealt with in-game, you can report players at sa-mp.im > Server > Report a player.
Remember to take screenshots and describe the situation as detailed as possible!
(2) What is Happy Hour and when does it happen?
Spoiler
Happy Hour is a special feature that benefits everyone with double RPoints, Interests and no taxes at all during the Paycheck when this feature is on. It happens whenever Head Administrator
or above thinks it's a Happy Hour, and generally it is enabled on weekends or special days/hours.
(3) How can I get a driver license?
Spoiler
Use /gps to locate the DMV (Driver License).
Drive to the checkpoint and enter the building, use /driverlic command in order to get the driving test.
You'll be given an orange Stafford on the side of the building and asked to follow a set of checkpoints, remember to obey the instructions carefully and not miss any of them.
Good luck, apprentice!
(4) Where do I buy a phone?
Spoiler
You can buy a phone at any 24/7 shop, use /buy and click on 24/7 to trace one that's near you, after arriving to the business, enter it and type /buy, a list of items will then pop-up, double click on cellphone to buy it.
(5) How to obtain guns?
Spoiler
You can either buy them legally from any legal gun-shop scattered all around Los Santos.
To buy from a legal gunshop, you need a valid weapon license/firearms permit.

To get a weapon license/firearms permit, head over to the Police Station(/gps -> San Andreas Police Department) and buy one using the command /weaponlicense. (you need level 5 to buy a weapon license).

You can also purchase materials / weapons from a dealer who's selling the stuff. It's all about your own creativity as to how you can find a dealer through In-Character ways.

NOTE: You have to play 4 hours before obtaining a gun.
(6) Why is a specific helper/admin ignoring me?
Spoiler
They're probably busy. Try contacting another helper or admin or use /ask and /irc. You should also state your issue, and not just /ask "Help" or /irc "Come here".
(7) How do I join the army?
Spoiler
Go on forum.sa-mp.im and then head to the "San Andreas Special Forces" sub-board and compose your application over there if the enlistment applications are open, don't forget to fill it out carefully and put in as much as effort you can.
You can also attend one of their live recruitment sessions which are usually hosted on a weekly basis.
Consult SASF for more additional information.
(8) How much does a firearms license cost?
Spoiler
First one: $500k, Second: $1mil, Third: $2mil, fourth: $4mil, fifth: $8mil
sixth and every further weapon license: $16mil

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=175988
(9) How can I change my clothes/skin?
Spoiler
You can change your clothes at any clothes shop with the command /clothes to any skin corresponding to your sex and ethnicity
(10) How to join a faction?
Spoiler
You can join illegal factions by roleplaying with their members and you may get invited.
Another way to join them is via advertisements they post, this way you will most likely join as an outsider and if you prove yourself worthy they might invite you.
Another way is applying for the faction if they have an application-based recruitment system. Legal factions also regularly host so-called live recruitment sessions.

NOTE: You must be at least level 6 to join a faction.
(11) How can I create an OOC group?
Spoiler
In order to create a group, use /groupcreate [NameOfTheGroup]. It costs $200,000!
Remember that this chat, /g, is entirely OOC!
Use /grouphelp for more information about groups!
(12) How to find the bank or an ATM machine?
Spoiler
To find the nearest bank, use /bank. And to find the nearest ATM machine type /loan, /deposit or /withdraw.
(13) How do I report a player who broke a rule?
Spoiler
There are two ways.
- You can forum report here: sa-mp.im/server/report-player, fill out the application and click submit!
- You can use /report [ID/PartOfName] [reason] in-game.

- Forum reporting is sometimes more effective when admins are busy in-game.
- Make sure you have enough evidence of a player breaking a specific rule. (screenshot, video etc.)
(14) How do I change the color(s) of my car?
Spoiler
Use /locate in-game, then choose 'Pay 'n Spray' and head to the checkpoint marked on the map.
Type /car respray [Color Number] [Color Number] infront of the PnS or, for a paint job you type /car paintjob [ID] [ID] (ID's 0-3).

Use /colorlist to find the IDs of colors.
(15) Where can I buy my first car?
Spoiler
Type the the command /gps and then select "Newbie Dealership" in the dialog. When you reach the checkpoint, use /buy at the business icon to purchase a car.

Another way to buy a car can be via advertisements, you can post one using the command /ad "Buying a cheap car, budget is X USD" or calling someone who posted an advertisement, either way you will need a cellphone for that which can be bought in a 24/7 business.
(16) How do I join the staff?
Spoiler
Helper: Exemplary and helpful behaviour. Helper applications occasionally open.

Administrator: The management picks trustworthy and hardworking players to become admins. There's no exact procedure to become an admin.
(17) How to change my password?
Spoiler
You can change your password at any given time by logging in on our website and going to the settings menu.

Enter your new and current password in the blank fields and then click "save settings".

https://sa-mp.im/profile/settings
(18) How to change my name?
Spoiler
You can change your name by using /changemyname [New_Name]. Each name change consumes one so-called namechange. You can check your namechanges by typing /stats.
You can get a namechange either by donating or when you reached 40 hours playtime (you'll get one for free as a reward).
We have a thread on our forums called "Donate 4 Cash - Trading Center", people use this thread to post that they are buying/selling OOC items like namechange, house claims, vehicle claims, top-ups etc.
Level 1-3 players can request a name change in /ask.
Since namechange is an OOC item you are not allowed to post advertisements regarding it.
(19)How do I make an advertisement?
Spoiler
Type the command /ad, then type your advertisement in the dialog that will pop up. Advertisements are strictly IC. Refrain from mentioning illegal items in /ad, this is forbidden. Be creative!

For company advertisements, use /cad.
For priority advertisements, use /prad.

NOTE: You must have a cellphone to post an advertisement.
(20) What is roleplaying?
Spoiler
Roleplaying basically is basically acting. As a player of a roleplaying server, you need to act as if you were the character in real life.
This is not difficult at all as you all live normal lives, just take what you do in your normal life and alter it to your character's lifestyle. For example: if your character is named John_Doe, you roleplay as John_Doe.
Everything John_Doe does is in character.
(21) What is IC?
Spoiler
IC is an abbreviation for "In Character" which means all the things you do as your character.
Because we're in a roleplaying environment, think of your character as an alive person. Only do/say/act the way you would in real life IC because its the whole point of making any Role-Play environment more fun.
For Example; Saying things in character would be like:
"Excuse me, do you know where i could find a place to rent cars?"

Check the Newbie Guides on the forums to view more information about roleplaying.
(22) What is OOC?
Spoiler
OOC is an abbreviation for "Out of Character", which is the person behind the computer/laptop playing the game.
To talk to people OOC, you must use the /b command which will bring up brackets to show its OOC, directing it to the person behind the screen and not the player in character.

Check the Newbie Guides on the forums to view more information about roleplaying.
(23) How do I contact an admin or helper?
Spoiler
To contact admins or helpers, use the /irc command.
To ask server or community related questions, please use /ask.
Remember to ask your questions directly: "/irc My vehicle is bugged [CAR ID]" instead of "/irc help admin come to me!".
(24) How do I get my first job?
Spoiler
Type /helpme to find all the jobs.
Legal jobs are available at City hall, to find it, use /gps and then select City hall in the dialog.
(25)What is the scam and/or rob limit?
Spoiler
Rob limit:
- $200,000 cash
- 2,000 weapon crafting materials
- 50 grams of drugs total (any type)
- If a house locker is found open, you may steal all of its' contents.

Scam limit:
- Scamming is not allowed under any circumstances. This includes scamming house, vehicles and illegal materials such as guns and drugs.
(26) How can I see the online staff?
Spoiler
Use /admins to see all the admins or helpers who are currently in-game.
(27) What is deathmatching (DM)?
Spoiler
Revenge killing is, as the name suggests, returning to the person who killed you. Returning to place of death is considered RK.
ONLY Law enforcement officers (PD and SASF) may return after 10 minutes have passed. This is not considered acceptable behavior under any circumstances, even if you're killing someone that deatmatched you.
An example of revenge-killing is when a player kills or tries to kill the player than has killed them during a previous conflict without any IC justification.
(28) What is revenge-killing (RK)?
Spoiler
Revenge killing is, as the name suggests, returning to the person who killed you. Returning to place of death is considered RK.
ONLY Law enforcement officers (PD and SASF) may return after 10 minutes have passed. This is not considered acceptable behavior under any circumstances, even if you're killing someone that deatmatched you.
An example of revenge-killing is when a player kills or tries to kill the player than has killed them during a previous conflict without any IC justification.
(29) What is power-gaming (PG)?
Spoiler
Power-gaming means to roleplay in a way that is very unrealistic or unfair in any given situation. Forcing roleplay on other players, i.e. not letting them respond to your actions, is also considered power-gaming. Using a phone or laptop during a gunfight or while being cuffed/tied/unconcious is also considered severe power-gaming.
An example is when you roleplay impossible things such as lifting a car.
(30) What is meta-gaming (MG)?
Spoiler
Meta-gaming is mixing or using Out of Character information for In Character purposes.
Both are strictly prohibited
An example of meta-gaming would be to read the name tag a player you have never met and calling their character's name IC.
(31) What is driver drive-by (DDB)?
Spoiler
Driver drive-by can be both parking a vehicle on top of another player or shooting with a weapon from the driver seat. Neither of them are allowed on this server and those who do it will be punished strictly.
(32) What is quit or force timeout to avoid death, arrest or roleplay?
Spoiler
It is not acceptable under any circumstances to use /kill or /q to avoid roleplay (this includes arrests) or death. In addition, once you are killed you may not use any method whatsoever to avoid the kill list.
(33) What is heal/re-armor in gunfights?
Spoiler
Players are not allowed to heal in fights through any means other than the use of drugs. A player may heal only when it is clear they have escaped their enemy. This offence is easily traceable through logs.
(34) How do I register my vehicle?
Spoiler
Type /tracebiz 161, You can register your vehicle with the command /car register.
(35) How do I tune my vehicle?
Spoiler
To tune a vehicle, you have 3 transfenders which do the job. You can locate the transfeders which suits your vehicle by using the command /car mod. Examples given below.
-Temple Transfender (Next to PNS - Most Cars)
-Willowfield South (Sultan, Elegy, Stratum & Jester)
-Willowfield East (Lowriders)

Make sure you use /car savemod when you're done tuning your car!
(36) How can I obtain a firearms license?
Spoiler
Anyone can apply for a weapon license inside the Police Department (in-game) for $500k and receive it instantly.
If your license gets revoked or has 3 infractions, you need to wait 1 week before you can buy a new one. The second weapon license will cost $1 million.

If your license gets revoked again, you need to wait 2 weeks before you can buy a new one. From now on, the cool-down will always be 2 weeks in case your license gets revoked.

The third license will cost $2 million. The fourth one $4 milliion, the fifth $8 million and if you manage to get it revoked 5 times, your sixth and every further weapon license will cost $16m.

Changing your name revokes your current license, but does not apply a cooldown. If you change your name, you can head to the PD immediately and buy a license at the same price as your current one.

There is no way to reset the application count, even if you change your name.

People who already have a weapon license prior to this update and lose it, may apply immediately for a new license without any cooldown - which will count as their first application.

NOTE: You need to be at least level 5 to buy a weapon license.
(37) What is PayTime, RPoints and levels?
Spoiler
RPoints are Respect Points. Every paytime happens at a full hour e.g 15:00, 16:00 etc, your RPoint will increase by one (or 2 if a Happy-Hour is enabled), you will get your basic payment + job payment if you worked since last paytime, tax payments and interests.
You can see your RPoints in /stats. Once you acquire enough RPoints, you will level up.

When you're Level 15, you have the ability to /name off (hides your name) & you have to pay to tow your cars - /car tow [ID].
You have to play 30 minutes in order to receive your paytime, use /stats to see your PTstatus.

You can see people's levels by pressing tab on your keyboard, and by checking the 'scores'.
(38) How can I get a garage?
Spoiler
Looking for a garage for your house?
There are two options:

1) Manually request a garage:
- A garage must be set by a basic admin+.
- In order to receive one, you must have a potential garage door contact an admin via /irc to set the garage.
- Do NOT upgrade your garage without having an actual garage first.

2) Purchase a house that ALREADY has a garage.
(39) My vehicle is lost, how can I find it?
Spoiler
Is your vehicle bugged? Or just lost in a garage? If you've just bought a new vehicle and you can't find it, use the command /car find [Vehicle ID] and a marker will pop at your radar, vehicle's location.

If your vehicle is stuck inside a locked garage, use the command /car forceout [vehicle ID] to get it out of the garage.

No succes? Use /irc or /ask and ask for an admin to help you out. Make sure you provide the vehicle ID (find it with /car spawn or /myvehicles).
(40) What is ban evading?
Spoiler
Ban evading is when you have been IP banned by an admin, and you change your IP address (on purpose) to keep playing on the server.
Ban evading is strictly forbidden.
If you have been caught evading, you will NEVER be unbanned. It is always better to appeal instead of starting to evade.
Note that an account SUSPENSION/BAN allows you to make a new account. An IP-ban does not.
(41) Where do I buy a toolkit? (used to break into a vehicle)
Spoiler
At any in-stock Hardware store. To find the nearest one, type /hardware, enter the business, type /buy and click on toolkit .
(42) Where can I find the Newbie Guides?
Spoiler
Wondering how to get drugs? How to get materials? Feel free to visit the guides section on the forums!
Head to forum.sa-mp.im > Help & Questions > Newbie Guides
(44) Can I return to the place where I died?
Spoiler
You are not allowed to return to the location where you died, unless the situation has cleared. This does not apply for LEO's. (SAPD and SASF).
They may return when 10 minutes have passed. Before responding to a backup call, make sure you're not returning to the same situation. Returning to the place of death will be punished.
Make sure you're not joining in the same wave once you died. Allies may be responding to the previous backup.
(45) How can I get (weapon) materials?
Spoiler
You can buy materials from other players in order to make yourself a gun. Materials are made from lead and metal which are combined in a warehouse (owned by an illegal faction). There is no way for civilians to craft weapon materials.
There is no consistent market price for the materials.
Please refrain from mentioning items like weapons or weapon materials in advertisements.
(46) Can I hide items in eg. my house?
Spoiler
The most common excuse to save your weapon license is often invalid.
- Make a proper RP scenario if hiding the item in your house and take a Screenshot!
(You cannot use the item, while having it stored or it will be considered invalid.)
For example: You can't hide a weapon license and buy an M4 in the ammunation afterwards. The screenshot will then become invalid.

In order to hide for example drugs, materials or money in your house:
/houselocker store [materials/heroin/cocaine/ecstasy/money] [amount].
Don't forget to /houselocker (un)lock.
(47) How can I avoid scam?
Spoiler
Here are some simple tips you can bear in mind when trading an item:
- Do NOT pay before you've came to an agreement with both parties.
- Make sure you're fully focusing on the deal. Avoid situations like: "I didn't see ..."
- If you have been scammed, make sure you have a screenshot of the agreement and the transaction.
- If you ever get scammed, you will NOT be refunded! The scammer will get banned though.
(48) How much is a ... worth?
Spoiler
There's no specific, stable market price of certain vehicles, houses or businesses. The prices are regulated in character by supply and demand.
Please do not ask helpers or admins for vehicle prices!
(49) How to remove my accessory?
Spoiler
Go to a clothes shop (/clothes) and type /acc [1/2/3] to remove the accessory in the preferred slot. If you want to remove it temporary, you can use the command /acctog [1/2/3].
(50) How to change my ethnicity?
Spoiler
You can change your ethnicity by typing /setting > My Character > Ethnicity, HOWEVER there is a cooldown after you decide to change ethnicity so bear that in mind.
If you want to change your sex you need to use a namechange which can be bought via OOC measures.
(51) How do I (de)spawn my vehicle?
Spoiler
In order to spawn your vehicle when you log in, use /car spawn.You can also have one vehicle which will be automatically spawned
when you log in by writing /car autospawn [Vehicle ID].
If you want to despawn your vehicle, use the command /car spawn and click the vehicle you want to despawn.
You can have 2 vehicles spawned at the same time unless you donate for more car spawn slots.
(52) What can civilians and alliances do during wars?
Spoiler
Allied factions are allowed to help; for example they can give dupes of businesses, houses, vehicles or materials or drugs, but anything else is strictly forbidden.
Interfering in gunfights / getaways is NOT allowed under any circumstances. (exceptions to the rule are if non-warring factions take turfs of warring factions)CIVILIANS are NOT allowed to help in ANY case.
Any direct attack from allies is not allowed but they are allowed to take turfs or rob warring factions.
(53) Advertisements (prohibited & suitable usages)
Spoiler
You are ALLOWED to;
- Look for job occupation on advertisements with legit words.
- Buy / sell stuff freely (always put decent effort in your advertisements, do not twaddle and describe yourself well).
- Advertise illegal stuff in a smart way (e.g. "looking for bulk white pillows");
it's allowed according to the ruleset, HOWEVER, bear in mind that Law Enforcement Agencies are always on-watch.

You are NOT allowed to;
- Use Out of Character terms / phrases (e.g. "looking for faction" or "i need admin")
- Advertise trash stuff / troll (e.g. "let's dance, come on go high").
- Advertise illegal stuff openly (e.g. "buying guns, drugs, bombs").
(54) How to get a checkpoint/red marker back?
Spoiler
Use /mycp > choose a checkpoint > click on trace
(55) How do I scrap my vehicle?
Spoiler
First way:
You can scrap it in-game and you will get less than the vehicle price at the dealership (/car scrap > go to the red marker > use /car scrap).

NOTE: You will only get paid if you scrap certain vehicles e.g NRG, Bullet, Infernus etc.
Use /ask in-game before you scrap your vehicle to make sure you will get some money for it.

Second way: (Unavailable as of 24/12/2019)
You can scrap it on the website (sa-mp.im/server/online-scrapyard).

Note: once your vehicle is scrapped, you won't get it back.
(56) How do I break the cuffs of my friend?
Spoiler
You need a cuff pick to break the cuffs. You can buy a cuff pick from a hardware store (/hardware > go to the red marker > get inside the store > use /buy).
After buying a cuff pick, go near your friend and use /breakcuffs
(57) How to be a casino dealer?
Spoiler
You have to apply on the forum to be a casino dealer (forum.sa-mp.im/viewforum.php?f=159)
(58) How to refuel my vehicle?
Spoiler
First way:
You can refuel your vehicle at a gas station (use /locate > choose gas station > go to the red marker > use /engine > get out of/off your vehicle > use /refuel).

Second way:
You can buy a gas canister from a gas station (must be open and in-stock) to refuel your vehicle (/refuel).

Third way:
You can call a mechanic to refuel your vehicle for you (/service mechanic).
(59) How to fix my vehicle?
Spoiler
First way:
You can refuel your vehicle at a gas station (use /locate > choose gas station > go to the red marker > use /engine > get out of/off your vehicle > use /refuel).

Second way:
You can buy a gas canister from a gas station (must be open and in-stock) to refuel your vehicle (/refuel).

Third way:
You can call a mechanic to refuel your vehicle for you (/service mechanic).
(60) How to sell my vehicle?
Spoiler
First way:
You can put your vehicle on the sale at the car lot (/car sell) and other players may buy it.
NOTE: The vehicle must be spawned for players to be able to see & buy it.

Second way:
You can make advertisements and sell your vehicle to someone (/car psell).

Third way:
You can make an auction for your vehicle in San-Bay section on the forum (forum.sa-mp.im/viewforum.php?f=33).
(61) How can i hide my nametag? (/name off)
Spoiler
You will be able to hide your name tag when you reach Level 15 or by donating to the server. The command is /name off
For more infos visit: http://sa-mp.im/profile/premium
(62) How can I buy a house?
Spoiler
First way:
You can make advertisements regarding this and maybe an owner of a house will call you.

Second way:
You can find the current houses on-sale here: sa-mp.im/server/house-real-estate

Third way:
You can donate to get a house claim or buy one for in-game money to place a house wherever you want. However, the place of the house must be realistic.

Fourth way:
Check San-Bay auctions regarding houses here: forum.sa-mp.im/viewforum.php?f=326
(63) How can I buy a business?
Spoiler
First way:
You can make advertisements regarding this and maybe an owner of a business will call you.

Second way:
You can find the current businesses on-sale here: sa-mp.im/server/businesses-for-sale

Third way:
Check San-Bay auctions regarding businesses here: forum.sa-mp.im/viewforum.php?f=324
(64) Where can I find pictures of house interiors?
Spoiler
Here: forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=52
(65) How to call a taxi or a mechanic?
Spoiler
- To call a taxi driver, use /service taxi

- To call a mechanic, use /service mechanic
(66) How to trace a house or a business?
Spoiler
To trace a house, use /tracehouse [house ID]

To trace a business, use /tracebiz [business ID]
(68) How to change my forum name?
Spoiler
You must be a premium member (donator) to be able to change your forum account name.

Change your forum account name here: forum.sa-mp.im/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details
(69) How to unimpound my vehicle?
Spoiler
/gps > choose impound lot > go to the red marker > use /car unimpound. Contact Law Enforcement if needed.

NOTE: Vehicles impounded for $666 can only be unimpounded by the law enforcement for a certain price.
You can also wait for 15 days and then unimpound the vehicle yourself for $50k
(70) How to change my spawn place?
Spoiler
You can rent at a rent-able house and you will spawn there when you die/come in-game.
(71) How to stop tracing a checkpoint?
Spoiler
Use /stoptrace
(72) Where can I report a bug?
Spoiler
You can report a bug here: forum.sa-mp.im/viewforum.php?f=18
(73) How to check on-duty casino dealers?
Spoiler
Use /dealers
(74) How to tow a vehicle with a tow truck?
Spoiler
You must be a mechanic with at least 100 job-skills (/jobstats). Press left CTRL.

Exception: PD, SASF and Government members can tow with a tow truck even if they aren't mechanics.
(75) How to change my car's wheels?
Spoiler
/car wheels > go to the red marker > use /car wheels
(76) How to add nitro to my car?
Spoiler
/car hydraulics > go to the red marker > use /car hydraulics
(77) How to add hydraulics to my car?
Spoiler
/car hydraulics > go to the red marker > use /car hydraulics
(78) How to add a GPS to my vehicle?
Spoiler
Use /car gps (it costs $600.000). Once you install a GPS to your vehicle, you will be able to trace it even if it's occupied.
(79) How to upgrade my vehicle's alarm?
Spoiler
Use /car alarm upgrade

Alarm system:
Level 1: vehicle horn, local message (it costs $250.000)
Level 2: vehicle horn, local message, SMS to the owner (it costs $750.000)
Level 3: vehicle horn, local message, SMS to the owner, SMS to the PD (it costs $1.500.000)
(80) How to change my phone number?
Spoiler
You have to get a number change. You can either donate to get a number change or buy one for in-game money. Once you get a number change, use /changemynumber
(81) How can I heal?
Spoiler
First way:
You can heal inside an open house (/heal). Remember that not all of the houses contain vest system (armor)

Second way:
You can buy an armor inside an ammunation. However, you must have a weapon license to be able to buy.
(82) How to restock a business?
Spoiler
First step:
Go to the business and use /biz > choose settings > choose restock > order components.

Second step:
After ordering components, you will receive a red marker where you have to go to rent a van (Benson/Boxville) and buy components from there.

Third step:
After arriving to the rental vans place, get in a van and rent it (/rentcar - it costs $5.000 to rent one). After renting a van, you will have to buy components (/buycomps).

Fourth step:
After buying components , go back to your business to sell the components (/sellcomps).

Notes:
(1) You must (be the owner of the business/have the key along with permission to restock) to be able to restock the business.
(2) The person doing the restocking process will pay 85% of the current component price and sells them for 100% of the components price to the business. This means there's a 15% profit for whoever restocking the business.
(83) How to spawn a pack of vehicles?
Spoiler
First step:
Add your vehicles to the pack. To add vehicles to the pack, use /car spawnpack toggle <vehicle ID>

Second step:
After adding your vehicles to the pack, use /car spawn > choose custom - to spawn your pack of vehicles

Commands:
/car spawnpack
/car spawnpack toggle
/car spawnpack list
(84) What's the localisation device?
Spoiler
You can use this device to send a backup (red marker) to your faction mates.

Commands:
/fbk (used by everyone)
/bk (used by PD, SASF and Government)
/em (used by PD, SASF and Government)
(85) What are the public places?
Spoiler
You're not allowed to rob/kidnap someone at the following places.

- Mall
- Car-lots
- Pershing Square
- Casinos
- Church
- Clubs (interior)
- DMV
- Gunshops
- Banks
- Airport Terminals (Runways/Hangars are okay!)
(86) How to rob a business?
Spoiler
You must be along with 3 other members (4 in total) from the same faction as you to be able to rob a business (/robbiz & /accept robbiz).
(87) How to rob a house?
Spoiler
You must be a thief (/gps > thief) to be able to rob a house (/robhouse). Remember that you can only rob unlocked houses as there aren't any way to break into them.
(88) Where can I advertise about buying/selling donation stuff?
Spoiler
Here: forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65098

Note: You're not allowed to make advertisements (/ad, /prad and /cad) in-game to sell such things. You will get warned for this.
(89) How to change my car's paintjob?
Spoiler
Use /locate > choose pay n spray > go to the red marker > use /car paintjob

Note: You can change your car's paintjob at a transfender too.
(90) How to check animations list?
Spoiler
Use /animlist - to find the list of the available animations.
(91) Where can I see pictures of the accessories (/acc &amp; /copacc)?
Spoiler
Here: forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=134067
(92) How to upgrade my house locker and what are the levels?
Spoiler
In order to upgrade your house locker, use /houselocker upgrade

Level 1: 2.000.000 materials (costs nothing)
Level 2: 2.800.000 material
(93) How to remove my car's mod?
Spoiler
In order to remove your car's mod, use /car unmod

Note: Paintjob will be removed once your car gets respawned.
(94) How to hide my accessory temporarily?
Spoiler
Use /acctog [accessory slot] - to hide your accessory. If you want to get it back, use /acctog [accessory slot] again.
(95) How to refuel a vehicle at a Gas Station?
Spoiler
/locate > Gas Station to set a marker on your minimap to the closest Gas Station.
/engine to turn off the engine of your vehicle.
Get out of your vehicle and type /refuel
Wait there, do not move or get inside your vehicle untill you get a message saying that your vehicle got refilled.
(96) How do I get drugs?
Spoiler
You can buy drugs from other players or produce them at a drug lab.
To produce drugs you must first find out IC the lab's location and gain access to it, in-character.

Do not ask helpers/administrators where the drug labs are.
(98) How do I get to the thief job?
Spoiler
Even though the thief job looks like it's bugged underground, it's not! You will have to go through a tunnel in order to gain access to it.
(99) How does the Referral System work?
Spoiler
If you referred a player and he reaches level 2, both of you will be rewarded with $200k ingame cash. The new player you referred to the server will also be rewarded with a free car, a Sentinel.
If you referred a player and he reaches level 5, both of you will be rewarded with $1m ingame cash.

How does this work?
This is entirely automated, no need to nag admins about it and no long waiting times.
You can tell the player you invite to enter your ingame name as Referrer or simply give them a custom link you can see here.

There is also a new category added in the Top 15 stats which shows the players that have referred the most players.
[/s]
Last edited by Giacomo on December 29th, 2019, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ding.

Genius
Donator
Game name: Marko_Pemza, Marco_Antonini

Re: Frequently Asked Questions (/faq)

December 29th, 2019, 1:11 pm

Well, awesome.

Ponchick
Soldier
Game name: Jason_Varela

December 29th, 2019, 2:07 pm

#Gia4Admin

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

December 29th, 2019, 3:36 pm

Omni wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 3:28 pm
https://sa-mp.im/support/faq
hhhhhh
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

Seff
Enforcer
Game name: Vicente_Quijote, Seff_Salerno

December 29th, 2019, 3:58 pm

tisler wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 3:36 pm
Omni wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 3:28 pm
https://sa-mp.im/support/faq
hhhhhh
lol
Vicente Quijote,

Conexión De La Muerte.

Giacomo
Enforcer
Game name: Giacomo_Vendetta, Tony_Carfano

December 29th, 2019, 4:04 pm

20 min of my life down the hatch.
Will just keep it opened for the sake of those who aren’t aware of the other faq.
ding.

Omni
Made man
Game name: Tom_Leeds

December 29th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Giacomo wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 4:04 pm
20 min of my life down the hatch.
Will just keep it opened for the sake of those who aren’t aware of the other faq.
I'm sorry :(
But that shows that people were probably not aware of it, so this could still prove useful.

Clestor
Basic Administrator
Game name: Matthew_Scofield, Justin_Shen

December 29th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Ponchick wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 2:07 pm
#Gia4Admin
:twisted:

Return to “Newbie Guides”