There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Hugo
Enforcer
Game name: Dean_Henderson, Mario_Cammisano

[Updated] How to obtain a weapon license

January 3rd, 2023, 11:46 pm

How to obtain a weapon license

In the last few days, atleast 5 newbies asked this question "How can I get a weapon license?"...Some of them did that via private messages, some via various IC chats so that's why I decided to write a guide about this update that happend a few years ago...

Back in the days people were forced to write applications and wait for San Andreas Police Department's review to obtain a weapon license, but with this update that came in June 2019 the situation has changed and it has become much easier.

All you have to do to obtain a weapon license is to come to San Andreas Police Department(which can be found using /gps) and enter the building. Once you're inside the lobby just go to the left side of the desk and you'll see a command where you can apply(/weaponlicense) and receive it instantly for 500,000$.
If the worse happens and your license gets revoked you're gonna have to wait 1 week before you can buy a new weapon license which will cost you 1 million dollars in that case.

If your license gets revoked again, you need to wait 2 weeks before you can buy a new one. From now on, the cool-down will always be 2 weeks in case your license gets revoked.

Weapon license prices each time you're buying it:
  • 1st - 500k
  • 2nd - 1m
  • 3rd - 2m
  • 4th - 4m
  • 5th - 8m
  • 6th and any other - 8m

Changing your name will cause the removal of your license but will not apply the cooldown which means that you will be able to buy another instantly. Also if you already have the cooldown, changing your name is not going to reset it, you're still gonna have to wait until it expires.
Last edited by Hugo on January 4th, 2023, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to FPM or PM me ingame if you need any kind of help!

Sofiane
Radio DJ
Game name: Sven_Wozi, Sven_Piro

Re: [Updated] How to obtain a weapon license

January 3rd, 2023, 11:55 pm

max weplic price is 8m, it was 16m bfore

Hugo
Enforcer
Game name: Dean_Henderson, Mario_Cammisano

January 4th, 2023, 12:01 am

Sofiane wrote:
January 3rd, 2023, 11:55 pm
max weplic price is 8m, it was 16m bfore
Yea, thanks for reminding me.
Feel free to FPM or PM me ingame if you need any kind of help!

June
Outsider
Game name: Deen_Harris

January 4th, 2023, 7:31 am

1) this needs to be pinned
2) give this Dean helper atp

Return to “Newbie Guides”