Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Dave_Silver

IM-RP Client / Anticheat 101

January 8th, 2023, 11:47 pm

ImageUPDATED: 01/08/2023
CREDITS: @woot & @King_Hual
-
New Release: IM-RP Client / Anticheat
Due to the lack of anti-cheat possibility in SA-MP, Italy Mafia has it's own client which reads your GTA for illegal cheats/hacks before you can play.

You are not obliged to use the client; admins may however lock you out of the server if you are suspicious. You then may only play using the client to prove you're innocent.

You may as well use the client to connect faster. Once you logged in to the client, it will remember your login credentials. You will be automatically logged in ingame.

• What exactly does it do?
    Once started, you will need to enter your in-game name and password. If you want to start playing, simply press the "launch" button. The client will now scan for any illegal mods/hacks in your GTA. If any illegal mods/hacks are found, admins are notified and you will not be able to play. If there are no suspicious files, your game will start, you will connect to the server and you are automatically logged in.
    -
  • Do I only need this if im "suspected" for cheating?
    No. We recommend you to use it every time you play on the server. If you connect with the launcher, admins are aware that your GTA copy does not contain any illegal cheats/hacks and that you're a legit player - and you're much faster off to login too!
    -
  • I'm having issues with the launcher, where can I address them?
    We have two places where you can get support or report issues that you are having with the launcher. Forums & Discord server under the appropriate channels.
    -
  • I need help my launcher runs but it cannot detect my SAMP, why?
    Make sure you download the correct SAMP Version: 0.3.7 R4 down below.

Downloads
Download the client here, extract it to any place (e.g. your Desktop) and run it. Login, and start playing. (click here if you are running a 32bit operating system)
Download the correct SAMP Version: 0.3.7 R4 in order to be able to play with the updated IM-RP Client / Anticheat.
-
You can also check out more useful guides;
Everything about IRC
Accessories Guide
From Unofficial to Official
Improving your writing
Server rules in pictures & scenarios
Windows 10 bug fix
Mapping
Game recording material/programs
More commands and Other
Forum BB codes
Packet Loss fix for long distance players
Becoming a helper
Last edited by vans on January 9th, 2023, 4:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.

vans
Donator

Re: IM-RP Client / Anticheat 101

January 8th, 2023, 11:54 pm

For additional information please refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=78795#p1085804

Nico
Donator
Game name: Scott_Collins, Peter_Hayes

January 9th, 2023, 12:46 am

#vans4admin

Peter Hayes - London Captain
Vincent Drucci - T1 Head Caporegime- Stracci
Peter Hayes - T1 SAPD Sergeant
Peter Paterno - T0 Paterno Boss
Peter Hayes- T0 San News CEO
Adriano Decapre - T1 Stracci Consigliere
Ambrosio Capetta- T1 Capetta Captain
Adriano Decapre - T1 Paterno Caporegime
Logan Redfield - Ex Helper

Mihawk
Enforcer
Game name: Franklin_Henderson

January 9th, 2023, 6:11 am

Daecher wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 12:46 am
#vans4heler
🇲🇾

Eduardo
Made man
Game name: Victor_Makarov, Patrick_McGuigan

January 9th, 2023, 11:57 am

I'm pretty sure a lot of us would like to know why are you literally copying threads made by staff team across the whole forum and making guides about them. You even pasted a link to the exact thread you copied this from.

vans
Donator

January 9th, 2023, 4:52 pm

Eduardo wrote:
I'm pretty sure a lot of us would like to know why are you literally copying threads made by staff team across the whole forum and making guides about them. You even pasted a link to the exact thread you copied this from.
I don't even see the need to argue with you if you clearly don't see the reason behind this thread, most of the guides that I've created and never took credit for, have been one of the most useful ones for the newcomers and the current players.

For the research that you have done, if you weren't so closed minded, maybe you would have understood why this thread was made in the first place.

Adios, fellow redditor.

Eduardo
Made man
Game name: Victor_Makarov, Patrick_McGuigan

January 10th, 2023, 8:19 pm

vans wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 4:52 pm
Eduardo wrote:
I don't even see the need to argue with you if you clearly don't see the reason behind this thread, most of the guides that I've created and never took credit for, have been one of the most useful ones for the newcomers and the current players.

For the research that you have done, if you weren't so closed minded, maybe you would have understood why this thread was made in the first place.

Adios, fellow redditor.
It's the same thread in the places. If someone is having issues with the launcher, he can read the official thread written by the developer. What's the point of typing out 3 guides a day if all you're doing is just spamming this subforum..

And there is no need to fight, I just simply gave my opinion on all of this.

Return to “Newbie Guides”