There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Kingman
Outsider
Game name: Jo_Rider, Raphael_Kingman

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

June 28th, 2021, 8:07 pm

Mare wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 4:55 pm
And what about reload.cs and letmejumpout.asi, they give 'advantage' too I assume?
I think those can be discussed later when there are enough clarifications regarding mods

Luccas_Bernico
Outsider
Game name: Siso_Falcone

June 28th, 2021, 8:56 pm

I didn't use any moonloader script but I still had it in my gta folder, the launcher didn't stop me from using it or whatever. The launcher stopped me from logging in when I used fpsunlocker so why it can't just stop me from every forbidden mod to avoid ajail/ban. Some ppl say same about letmejumpout.asi, that it's not allowed so why can't just launcher stop me from using it, and how am I supposed to know if its allowed or no? You should add in launcher to stop player from logging in while he uses any of these forbidden mods. Just imagine that you would come from being I/A and you would get banned for using moonloader/or any other "forbidden" mods because you wasn't informed about... It's just dumb

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

June 28th, 2021, 10:05 pm

Luccas_Bernico wrote:
I didn't use any moonloader script but I still had it in my gta folder, the launcher didn't stop me from using it or whatever. The launcher stopped me from logging in when I used fpsunlocker so why it can't just stop me from every forbidden mod to avoid ajail/ban. Some ppl say same about letmejumpout.asi, that it's not allowed so why can't just launcher stop me from using it, and how am I supposed to know if its allowed or no? You should add in launcher to stop player from logging in while he uses any of these forbidden mods. Just imagine that you would come from being I/A and you would get banned for using moonloader/or any other "forbidden" mods because you wasn't informed about... It's just dumb
There's many mods out there and blacklisting every single one of them is too tedious

and if you're unsure if a specific mod is allowed or not, you can make a thread in this section and ask about it before using it.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Luccas_Bernico
Outsider
Game name: Siso_Falcone

June 29th, 2021, 12:09 am

Donaldinho wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 10:05 pm
Luccas_Bernico wrote:
There's many mods out there and blacklisting every single one of them is too tedious

and if you're unsure if a specific mod is allowed or not, you can make a thread in this section and ask about it before using it.
Of course that blacklisting all mods is waste of time, but moonloader isnt one of those mods which you randomly found on russian discord server, and same with letmejumpout.asi n alot more mods

carloa
Enforcer
Game name: Carlo_Vici

June 29th, 2021, 2:41 am

Donaldinho wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 4:25 pm
carloa wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 4:38 am
Donaldinho wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 7:59 pm
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 3:10 pm
I think list should not be made by basic or senior admin, neither by Managment itself (Richard, Bossniguh). We can freely say that Managment's reputation is compromised by recent decisions made by up there mentioned duo, making something disallowed, allowed in 5 sec. If you know something is not allowed and somehow it changes, like it has in last situation it would be nice to share so we all use it. In this situation NoCam_Reset.cs .
Examples of forbidden mods: CLEO cheats, cam hacks, auto aim, sobeit, oversized/flashy weapon textures.
This is cheat, I don't know in what section you are puting this, but this is cheat and nobody has ever knew this is allowed on server until St. Cruz posted his video. Allowing NoCam_Reset.cs and disallowing Moonloader. As I said list should not be made by basic admin or anyone above them who is easy to influence on. List should be made by Makke or woot, nothing much just shorten list, not nonsense like this.
Who are you to say who is allowed to make a list and who is not? Billy isn't making the thread on his own, he clearly has the backing of the management and since he's experienced in scripting he is the smartest choice to do this.

Nocamreset.cs has nothing to do with cam hacks, so I don't understand why you made them in bold text as if they're related, if you don't know what you're talking please don't come here and try to discredit the management and admins with your limited knowledge :D :D
nocamrestore is definitely a cam hack, if you dont know it is basically extremely hated + disallowed in every other server that contains shooting, it makes quickscoping so much easier and especially when you are sniping on a roof looking up or down this is when it is most advantageous since you dont need to reaim
but i dont want to complain because billy has been using it since a year so that means me and everyone can take advantage of the mod aswell

imo it should be disallowed like moonloader because both can be used towards your advantage although only luas with extremely simple code can be run (menus etc require sampfuncs imgui)
obviously its an advantage, every mod basically gives you advantage (some less some more) because it fixes an annoying bug with the camera reset, saying we should disallow it simply because its disallowed in other servers or gives advantages to quickscoping and whatnot is nonsense

and the purpose of the camhack rule, or the word in it rather meant hacks where you could freely move your camera around and snipe and stuff in that similar category, not this.
it should simply be disallowed because the advantage is too much when quickscoping, it is a complete gamechanger when sniping with nocamrestore and thats why it shouldnt be allowed

this cant be comparable to other mods like digitalhp that give you advantage for showing HP in numbers
“Don’t settle for domestic violence. Seek out opportunities for international expansion.”

Kingman
Outsider

June 29th, 2021, 3:47 am

Luccas_Bernico wrote:
honestly, I think letmejumpout should be allowed, its really helpful and not that big of an advantage like you can exit the car whenever you want that's all IDK what's wrong with that? it's actually like a game bug fix, imagine being on a fucked up NRG that is sliding slowly down a hill and you keep smashing ENTER and F keys but you can't get off it because the game is stupid it is annoying

Billy
Lead Administrator
Game name: Billy_Leone, Tyrell_Jones

June 29th, 2021, 5:29 am

Mare wrote:
And what about reload.cs and letmejumpout.asi, they give 'advantage' too I assume?
Depends what reload.cs does, letmejumpout.asi is not allowed.

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

June 29th, 2021, 6:41 am

"Entirely removing water or making it perfectly clear"

So basically

SampGraphicsrestore.asi not allowed?

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

June 29th, 2021, 6:42 am

Kingman wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 3:47 am
Luccas_Bernico wrote:
honestly, I think letmejumpout should be allowed, its really helpful and not that big of an advantage like you can exit the car whenever you want that's all IDK what's wrong with that? it's actually like a game bug fix, imagine being on a fucked up NRG that is sliding slowly down a hill and you keep smashing ENTER and F keys but you can't get off it because the game is stupid it is annoying

I dont see the issue with it aswell, the game is bugged sometimes while trying to jump from a moving vehicle.

HULK
SA Police Department
Game name: Ragnar_Enzo, Cesare_Scagletti

June 29th, 2021, 10:50 am

WRLD wrote:
June 28th, 2021, 9:05 am
I don't know why AHK is allowed modification when It has a dark side that gets you info of people.. why this allowed tho?
Don’t try, made a thread about this long time ago and got bashed by all the experts with 0 knowledge in the community

"Your loves makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable."

HULK
SA Police Department
Game name: Ragnar_Enzo, Cesare_Scagletti

June 29th, 2021, 10:52 am

Billyy wrote:
Mare wrote:
Once again, not allowed since when? And by who? You just making up things by yourself? I’m using it for over a year, never had any issues or any PMs from woot.

It fixes a bug by the game and it’s a handicap for whoever is driving the NRG you jump out because they can’t exit until it stops.

"Your loves makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable."

Ralph_
Donator
Game name: Ralph_Toretto, Raphael_TinToretto

June 29th, 2021, 11:12 am

Reload.cs has an advantage to it when you shoot from a vehicle. Whilst it does have an animation when you're reloading on foot, it doesn't have any when you're shooting from INSIDE the vehicle. You can just keep spamming R every now and then in the vehicle and you won't have any reload cooldowns at all, which you would typically have without using the mod. The advantage is little but it is there.
Don’t let your mouth write a cheque that your ass can’t cash.

Punjabi
Enforcer
Game name: Punjabi_Victoriano

June 29th, 2021, 11:49 am

Ralph_ wrote:
Reload.cs has an advantage to it when you shoot from a vehicle. Whilst it does have an animation when you're reloading on foot, it doesn't have any when you're shooting from INSIDE the vehicle. You can just keep spamming R every now and then in the vehicle and you won't have any reload cooldowns at all, which you would typically have without using the mod. The advantage is little but it is there.
You can do the same with ahk too, should be allowed then as long as usage of ahk is allowed

Ralph_
Donator

June 29th, 2021, 1:22 pm

Punjabi wrote:
Ralph_ wrote:
You can do the same with ahk too, should be allowed then as long as usage of ahk is allowed
AHK (for basic keybinds...)
Stop trying to find loopholes in every rule.

Kingman
Outsider

June 29th, 2021, 4:00 pm

Coke wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 6:41 am
"Entirely removing water or making it perfectly clear"

So basically

SampGraphicsrestore.asi not allowed?
no its allowed, making it perfectly clear = making it perfectly transparent no color at all so water basically become like glass
Regarding AHK it should be dis-allowed tbh if it is to be used for keybinds only, there are a lot of keybinders out there that can replace it
if AHK has a dark side so you won't be able to control who uses it for Keybinds only and who uses it for other shit.

Punjabi
Enforcer

June 29th, 2021, 4:53 pm

Ralph_ wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 1:22 pm
Punjabi wrote:
Ralph_ wrote:
AHK (for basic keybinds...)
Stop trying to find loopholes in every rule.
Define "basic keybinds"
some PD tryhard used auto cuff?

ppl used ahk especially in wars, for fast /ftakegun, auto /buy from ammu, /sellgun, /heal? then what's wrong in auto reload? lol

stop making a complex rules for everything

why dont just disallow the complete usage of ahk?

Ralph_
Donator

June 29th, 2021, 5:12 pm

Punjabi wrote:
Define "basic keybinds"

ppl used ahk especially in wars, for fast /ftakegun, auto /buy from ammu, /sellgun, /heal? then what's wrong in auto reload? lol

Not Allowed wrote: Keybinds that automatically pull player ids/information (ex. bind_cuff.cs to cuff the nearest player)
I don't make the rules.

Punjabi
Enforcer

June 29th, 2021, 5:14 pm

Ralph_ wrote:
Punjabi wrote:
Define "basic keybinds"

Not Allowed wrote: Keybinds that automatically pull player ids/information (ex. bind_cuff.cs to cuff the nearest player)
I don't make the rules.

Ralph_
Donator

June 29th, 2021, 5:17 pm

Elaborate how AHK could be used for auto reload. Post the script as well if you can.

Flyer
SASF Member
Game name: Alvino_Watherston, Nelson_Brown

June 29th, 2021, 5:19 pm

Is FPSBOOST.asi allowed?

Ralph_
Donator

June 29th, 2021, 5:20 pm

Davino- wrote:
Is FPSBOOST.asi allowed?
Very vague question. Elaborate what it does.

Flyer
SASF Member
Game name: Alvino_Watherston, Nelson_Brown

June 29th, 2021, 5:23 pm

Ralph_ wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 5:20 pm
Davino- wrote:
Is FPSBOOST.asi allowed?
Very vague question. Elaborate what it does.
Boost fps ofc but im not sure if its give advantange tbh xD
Not unlock FPS

Punjabi
Enforcer

June 29th, 2021, 5:28 pm

some scripts are pvt, if u wanna see that ping me ig :)

and what else u wanna see from ahk ..

Billy
Lead Administrator

June 29th, 2021, 5:30 pm

HULK wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 10:52 am
Billyy wrote:
Mare wrote:
Once again, not allowed since when? And by who? You just making up things by yourself? I’m using it for over a year, never had any issues or any PMs from woot.

It fixes a bug by the game and it’s a handicap for whoever is driving the NRG you jump out because they can’t exit until it stops.
It allows you to exit the vehicle faster, it's not allowed. The animation also generally doesn't sync properly. I confirmed it with Makke months ago, not that it should have been needed as it's pretty obviously not allowed.

No idea why you're here complaining about what's allowed and what isn't when you're banned indefinitely anyway.

Billy
Lead Administrator

June 29th, 2021, 5:32 pm

Punjabi wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 5:14 pm
Ralph_ wrote:
Punjabi wrote:
Define "basic keybinds"

I don't make the rules.
These are simple SendInput keybinds and are allowed. Faking a key press with AHK is fine and is what it should be used for. Grabbing game/player information via memory hacking is what is not acceptable.

Mihawk
Enforcer
Game name: Franklin_Henderson

June 29th, 2021, 6:48 pm

Aimbot allowed or no?
🇲🇾

Anubis
Outsider
Game name: Robert_Dalton, Jason_McKamey

June 29th, 2021, 9:51 pm

Myles wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 6:48 pm
Aimbot allowed or no?
all bots not allowed, play the game yourself :lol:
I know that new situations can be intimidating. You're looking around and it's all scary and different, but you know, meeting them head-on, charging into them like a bull — that's how we grow as people.

Kingman
Outsider

June 29th, 2021, 10:23 pm

Billyy wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 5:30 pm

It allows you to exit the vehicle faster, it's not allowed. The animation also generally doesn't sync properly. I confirmed it with Makke months ago, not that it should have been needed as it's pretty obviously not allowed.

No idea why you're here complaining about what's allowed and what isn't when you're banned indefinitely anyway.
you know if something gives an advantage (eg: exit car faster) is being used by everyone or almost everyone = all gains the same advantage = its no longer an advantage, it is called "having a better life for everyone" :)
EDIT: Billy make sure you update the list btw

Santino
Enforcer
Game name: Matthias_Bernauer

June 30th, 2021, 9:55 am

i can clearly confirm that some AHK usage in PD gives a bit advantage. but not huge.
it just takes 1-2 seconds to type /get , /cuff or any other cmd anw. you just get a few seconds of advantage. you can only benefit from it if you know how to do so xd

I agree with the idea that AHK should be completely banned tho.

also, as i said on cruz's post , i don't suggest u guys to use any kind of mods from that guy darkp1xel ( such as sprinthook ). it's not safe

2WICE
SASF Member
Game name: Johnny_Butcher

June 30th, 2021, 1:49 pm

is sprintbind.cs allowed

it makes u run more faster
sapd

Return to “Help & Questions”