Are you active and motivated, wanting to become a server helper? Apply Now
There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Posts: 2924
Game name: Zarko_Arago

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 19th, 2021, 12:27 am

tisler wrote:
September 19th, 2021, 12:21 am
Mr ExTaSy wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 6:52 pm
This is just Q&A and not thread where new clarifications and rules are announced.
u just plain stupid no offense stop trying to act like a smartass
There is obviously difference between 2 sections, 1st one is "Community rules"
( viewforum.php?f=10 )
where you can find clarifications and rules being announced and section "Help and question"
( viewforum.php?f=13 )
Image

ALDOoo
Basic Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 1150
Game name: Aldo_Tizzone, Aldo_Marshall

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 19th, 2021, 4:02 am

Map modifications: removing leaves from a tree, reducing the density of vegetation/bushes, and otherwise adjusting objects/textures to increase the visibility of players is prohibited.

It is already clarified 3 years ago.

Like it used to be in the past, players used to ask in Help and Questions section if a specific mod is allowed and admins would clarify it for them.
So now here we have this thread which is more detailed and is managed by server staff. I don't understand what's the problem here?
Image

Rooney
SA Police Department
Posts: 70
Game name: Ronn_Ustaad

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 22nd, 2021, 11:18 am

Are FPS Timecycs allowed? I think they don't give any advantage over other players. FPS timecycs, specifically timecycs with a fog around and less draw distance (disadv to the user though, of the draw dsitance) and probably effects on the graphics.


Magnumm
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 57
Game name: Magnum_Brasi

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 22nd, 2021, 2:11 pm

Baxter wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 1:16 pm
is crashes.asi allowed
?
theres 2 types i think.. one blocked by launcher and other allowed

Magnumm
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 57
Game name: Magnum_Brasi

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 23rd, 2021, 7:21 pm

snow mod?

natrapnika
SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 797
Game name: Stefano_Benedetti, Marco_Vercetti

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 23rd, 2021, 7:57 pm

Magnumm wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 7:21 pm
snow mod?
Snow mod was allowed i asked last year managment they said it is.Idk now they migth change the rule again

tisler
Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7720
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 23rd, 2021, 8:25 pm

Baxter wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 1:16 pm
is crashes.asi allowed
?
https://forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?t=88417
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

tisler
Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7720
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 23rd, 2021, 8:28 pm

Rooney wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 11:18 am
Are FPS Timecycs allowed? I think they don't give any advantage over other players. FPS timecycs, specifically timecycs with a fog around and less draw distance (disadv to the user though, of the draw dsitance) and probably effects on the graphics.
decreasing view distance below the default distance is most likely not allowed due to the 'city hall' effect that takes effect - normal objects will not load in properly and you'll be able to damage (especially snipe) players through the objects since players aren't affected by the draw distance itself
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

tisler
Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7720
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 23rd, 2021, 8:32 pm

Magnumm wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 7:21 pm
snow mod?
allowed but I would be vary of the effect it has on vegetation since modifying vegetation can cause issues due to different opinions - you could try not including the vegetation files to be risk-free of any confrontations
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

Punjabi
Enforcer
Posts: 1214
Game name: Punjabi_Victoriano

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 23rd, 2021, 8:46 pm

tisler wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 8:25 pm
Baxter wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 1:16 pm
is crashes.asi allowed
?
https://forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?t=88417
It’s blocked on launcher.. if there’s new crashes.asi thats allowed on launcher, will be consider as bypassing I think..

Baxter
Outsider
Posts: 10

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 23rd, 2021, 8:53 pm

Punjabi wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 8:46 pm
tisler wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 8:25 pm
Baxter wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 1:16 pm
is crashes.asi allowed
?
https://forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?t=88417
It’s blocked on launcher.. if there’s new crashes.asi thats allowed on launcher, will be consider as bypassing I think..
well according to what was tagged, woot said himself its okay as long as fps stays below 100 so.... its good i think

2WICE
Enforcer
Posts: 1581
Game name: Ryan_Calderone

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 24th, 2021, 3:57 am

You can use crashes.asi

Since the topic mentioned above Is a rule, It was going to be updated once a change happens.

If that crashes.asi Increases your strafe, Or gives you an advantage then It's clearly disallowed.
Image

Magnumm
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 57
Game name: Magnum_Brasi

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 24th, 2021, 2:47 pm

Punjabi wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 8:46 pm
tisler wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 8:25 pm
Baxter wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 1:16 pm
is crashes.asi allowed
?
https://forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?t=88417
It’s blocked on launcher.. if there’s new crashes.asi thats allowed on launcher, will be consider as bypassing I think..
this should be updated because there's one not blocked by the launcher but gives no advantages for example higher fps, strafe (like framerate) etc

Punjabi
Enforcer
Posts: 1214
Game name: Punjabi_Victoriano

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 24th, 2021, 3:05 pm

Magnumm wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 2:47 pm
Punjabi wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 8:46 pm
tisler wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 8:25 pm
Baxter wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 1:16 pm
is crashes.asi allowed
?
https://forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?t=88417
It’s blocked on launcher.. if there’s new crashes.asi thats allowed on launcher, will be consider as bypassing I think..
this should be updated because there's one not blocked by the launcher but gives no advantages for example higher fps, strafe (like framerate) etc
Share it here, they’ll tell if it’s allowed or not if it gives no advantage as you mentioned it above, they’ll probably allowed it but it’s always safe to post your mods here before using rather than gets a banned later on

carloa
Associate
Posts: 675
Game name: Carlo_Vici

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 29th, 2021, 9:06 am

so its allow or not?
“Don’t settle for domestic violence. Seek out opportunities for international expansion.”

The Sir
Donator
Posts: 236
Game name: Vincenzo_Dalapego

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

September 29th, 2021, 9:38 am

LimitPeds.asi allowed?
Image

PhiliP
Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1708
Game name: Philip_Reagan, Thomas_Laurent

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 6:53 am

The Sir wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 9:38 am
LimitPeds.asi allowed?
According to what I've seen this mod clears up your vision in a dusty/steamy area and smoothes it out. I'm not sure if this is considered the same as /fogdistance and changing the game's textures so I'll leave this to a staff member for future reference.
carloa wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 9:06 am
so its allow or not?
crashes.asi is not allowed
Last edited by PhiliP on October 25th, 2021, 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Done

Billy
Lead Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 3134
Game name: Billy_Burke, Tyrell_Jones

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am

crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.

2WICE
Enforcer
Posts: 1581
Game name: Ryan_Calderone

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 7:00 am

Many people are using it tho Image
Image

carloa
Associate
Posts: 675
Game name: Carlo_Vici

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 7:12 am

Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am
crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.
what if i bypass framerate will you excuse me too ?
“Don’t settle for domestic violence. Seek out opportunities for international expansion.”

Billy
Lead Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 3134
Game name: Billy_Burke, Tyrell_Jones

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 7:21 am

carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:12 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am
crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.
what if i bypass framerate will you excuse me too ?
no

carloa
Associate
Posts: 675
Game name: Carlo_Vici

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 7:47 am

Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:21 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:12 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am
crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.
what if i bypass framerate will you excuse me too ?
no
why
“Don’t settle for domestic violence. Seek out opportunities for international expansion.”

SpyrixD
Donator
User avatar
Posts: 896
Game name: Keylon_Brooks, Kevin_Cavalante

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 7:49 am

carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:47 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:21 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:12 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am
crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.
what if i bypass framerate will you excuse me too ?
no
why
Because you are not GA
Image

GetSmoked1442
Associate
User avatar
Posts: 593
Game name: Mason_Constavo

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 8:56 am

SpyrixD wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:49 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:47 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:21 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:12 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am
crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.
what if i bypass framerate will you excuse me too ?
no
why
Because you are not GA
hahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:
🇲🇾

Image

Nate
Associate
Posts: 484
Game name: Martin_Salerno

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 9:26 am

SpyrixD wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:49 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:47 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:21 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:12 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am
crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.
what if i bypass framerate will you excuse me too ?
no
why
Because you are not GA

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Posts: 2924
Game name: Zarko_Arago

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 11:57 am

Nate wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 9:26 am
SpyrixD wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:49 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:47 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:21 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:12 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am
crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.
what if i bypass framerate will you excuse me too ?
no
why
Because you are not GA
Image

Billy
Lead Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 3134
Game name: Billy_Burke, Tyrell_Jones

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 4:02 pm

Mr ExTaSy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 11:57 am
Nate wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 9:26 am
SpyrixD wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:49 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:47 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:21 am
carloa wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 7:12 am
Billy wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:55 am
crashes.asi is not allowed, it is clearly blocked by the launcher. I am not sure what sort of mental gymnastics you need to do to tell yourself bypassing the launcher detection suddenly makes it allowed.
what if i bypass framerate will you excuse me too ?
no
why
Because you are not GA

Jakie
Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7218
Game name: Jakie_VacCaro, Abod_Abdallah

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 4:32 pm

Sniper steady aim or whatever it called, the one that makes your scope to last place you were scoping and do not reset it, is it allowed?

Also no clouds is it allowed?
And the mod that makes it day 24/7 like always sunny

Are these allowed? Thank you!
Image
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

Billy
Lead Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 3134
Game name: Billy_Burke, Tyrell_Jones

Re: Allowed Modifications Q & A

October 25th, 2021, 4:34 pm

Jakie wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 4:32 pm
Sniper steady aim or whatever it called, the one that makes your scope to last place you were scoping and do not reset it, is it allowed?
This is called NoCamRestore and it is allowed (already listed in the main post).
Jakie wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 4:32 pm
Also no clouds is it allowed?
And the mod that makes it day 24/7 like always sunny
Both allowed (assuming you mean the modified timecyc in regards to the sunny thing).

Return to “Help & Questions”