There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
MIG0
Outsider
Game name: Vito_Bucci

hello admin I got some problem I need to find out what to do

May 21st, 2023, 12:35 am

hello all, my game name is Tetsuya Arima lvl 31/ sasf I was quite i/a and I log in from time to time, my brother Koji Oshiro lvl15/oshiro's got ip banned because of illegal modification yesterday, I have a question admins we share the same laptop I am from lebanon and since 2016 me and him we share the same laptop, even if we don't log in everyday it's just from 2 weeks till now we log daily, at least he do cause he free now he's not working a full shift I wanna ask can I log in from my account please I don't want him to ruin my gameplay just for his stupidity cause some friends know's both of us said I might get ip banned for ban evading even I don't know what to do now I am asking for solutions please I can't be blamed because my brother did something wrong on the server I don't know how you gonna believe me but if you want anything to prove that we both share the same laptop I'll do it but he can't ruin my gameplay cause I like this community if can someone solve this matter to me I'll be thankfull, honestly I was looking to buy a new laptop to solve this but I can't afford a new one so please if you can look for my case, sorry for wasting time and thanks.
Kemirov T2 Sergio_Terkov
SAPD 634-1341 Police Officer II Sergio Terkov
Scofield T2 Samuel Cortesi
Oshiro T3 Koji_Kazuya
SASF 1705 - Private First Class [R.E.D] Vito_Bucci
One Order Mafia Vito_Bucci
SAPD 1341 Police Officer III [SWAT]Vito_Bucci

Billy
Lead Administrator
Game name: Billy_Leone, Tyrell_Jones

Re: hello admin I got some problem I need to find out what to do

May 21st, 2023, 2:44 am