There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
garymagno110
Rookie

What's the best earphone for gaming?

August 2nd, 2019, 4:42 pm

Hi all,

Some people prefer to use earphones while gaming for God knows what reason. I can think of one, the audio being separated which some feel it helps them in FPS games like CS:GO to hear better where the enemy is. Personally, I can't stand earphones and always have used headphones to play video games with. The audio is better and you usually also get a microphone with the headphones. So, what do you prefer to use for gaming - earphones or headphones? What are the reasons?

Actually, there's an article online that I was able to read. And this is what I learned from it.

Headphones all the way for me! They need to be over-ear and not on-ear otherwise I just do not get comfy with it. I've got a nice pair of 7.1 surround Razer Kraken Pro's at the moment for my PC build and they are a beauty. I got them mainly because of the surround sound and for playing PUBG properly as hearing that movement is key. Also great for when I need a music session to take away the stress of losing all the time..

I hope you guys learned something from my post.

Thanks

Gary

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

Re: What's the best earphone for gaming?

August 2nd, 2019, 4:51 pm

no problem gary thanks for sharing
20:50 - tisler: come ig lets farm heroin
20:51 - Andyy: no i got beated
20:51 - Andyy: irl

the 2 guys i like, donald and tisler, since they;re are worst enemies (ic) t0 in factions, yet they still friends and joking with eachother, peace

Suggestion: Driveable Skull

It's same as chocolate, there's a chocolate that you really like but if they change the taste of it will you buy it? I guess not. There are so many chocolate (servers) out ther

sumthin
Outsider
Game name: Alex_Montgomery

August 2nd, 2019, 7:28 pm

well dude, nothing to hate/love about either of them, they're both equally comfortable in a way or another, but, if someone prefers using earphones/earpuds over headphones then the best solution could be buying this, probably the best gaming earphone you could buy for a low price.

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

August 7th, 2019, 11:39 am

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”