There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Denser_Drule
Rookie
Game name: Denser_Drule

[Answered]Help playing steam version

May 13th, 2021, 9:45 pm

I am not able to sync steam with server. It says server closed because i am not registered. I have changed my steam name to match my rp name. Synched my steam with forum but still not able to play. Hope to play with you guys soon :) thanks!
Last edited by Denser_Drule on May 13th, 2021, 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Biscayne
Donator
Game name: Horazio_Vietti

Re: Help playing steam version

May 13th, 2021, 10:00 pm

Steam doesn't have anything with your IG name as far as i know, steam is there only to provide you legal copy of the gta game, that's it.. i recommend using imrp launcher, where you type your ig name and password, connects you automatically and you shouldn't have problem at all..
Member since 2008.

Frederick
Basic Administrator
Game name: Frederick_Price, Harvey_Mendez

May 13th, 2021, 10:08 pm

You need to register a charachter at https://sa-mp.im/
The charachter you create on that website, is the name that you'll use in your SAMP client while also adding a underscore _ between your first and last name.

After that hust log into the server, and type in your password when the box pops up.

Drew
Basic Administrator
Game name: Drew_London, George_ViCario

May 13th, 2021, 10:13 pm

You need to make sure your name is typed correctly into the SAMP username box, as shown below.

It is recommended to use the anti-cheat launcher though, it is faster to connect than when using SAMP. Try it out! (https://sa-mp.im/server/download).

Denser_Drule
Rookie
Game name: Denser_Drule

May 13th, 2021, 10:31 pm

It's been long time i didn't start samp i totaly missed step where i put my actual name in samp launcher xD. Thanks all for help

cbi-
SAPD High Command
Game name: Matthew_Weber

Re: [Answered]Help playing steam version

May 13th, 2021, 10:36 pm

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”