anthcamorra wrote:
Stav Cuneo wrote:
anthcamorra wrote:as i suggest:

/team addmemberslot - max 20 members.
/team addcarslot - max 10-20 vehicles

/team setfreq
/team getfreq
/team backup

But for some reasons K3 deny them all, am still sure those commands are useful and need to add them.
These are the reasons
-You don't need more than 20 members, (or whatever the current amount is) since team are supposed to be a group of small people comparing to a faction,which makes them inferior(how it is supposed to be)
-For the same reason,you don't need more than10/20 vehicles
-Teams can set freq manually, having the same features of official facitons will remove the advantage factions have over teams
-same reason
-Backup is probably one of the most importatn commands official facitons have, teams aren't supposed to have it
welcome back you lildouchbag camel xD

Well, no you are wrong in my option.

"Teams are between groups and factions" = staff wrote, now my option about the car slot/ member slot is usrfull, 10 members is kinda low, 3 vehicles? Are you kidding with me? I own 20 vehicles, i have a group with 25 active members and guess what? Not all of them are able to buy a car so i buying for them instead of using shared vehicle and slove rhe problem, now 3 is less.

I made my own format for now to use group and team, but its not how that should be , im.not a faction to.make outsiders group.
team radio , will be much easy instead of spamming the chat or to do /groupname and spam it and lost cash for changing the name.

/team back up, usefull = since teams gonna have agreements with factions and they make runs.for.them.or what ever, back up between the team.member should be added.
hey I'm not back but thank

Hirschaiger
Soldier
Game name: Jordan_Hirsch, Milo_Krylov

Re: Italy Mafia - November Update

October 25th, 2016, 8:38 am

I would like team bk for the simply reason that it is practically. Example high ranks call another highranked member for a important meeting, then they dont want to do /fbk, since other fmembers will spy/spectate.

Not the most important thing, but a great feature.

ThaFather
Outsider
Game name: Austin_Bonacci, Calvin_McKamey

October 25th, 2016, 8:40 am

the houses we bought at angel pine to be near rittos and metal etc, can be moved to tierra robada?

Biker
Basic Administrator
Game name: Stanley_Pearce

October 25th, 2016, 8:46 am

Hirschaiger wrote:I would like team bk for the simply reason that it is practically. Example high ranks call another highranked member for a important meeting, then they dont want to do /fbk, since other fmembers will spy/spectate.

Not the most important thing, but a great feature.
Nah, this is not needed in my opinion. It's good as it is.

anthcamorra
Outsider

October 25th, 2016, 8:51 am

K3lroy wrote:.........

You will be able to upgrade soon. Is that not obvious from the OP?
its was clear from.the first moment, but you also had to see the whole picture at the moment you put it only 10members and 3vehicles = its low!!

What about the /team setfreq and /team getfreq?
also /team backup? Vehicle owned by team ****** ? What about those things? Many players see this usefull..

MiMiMi
Made man
Game name: Jerry_Levine, Vito_Marchese

October 25th, 2016, 8:59 am

Thanks woot I love u

Zlaja
Soldier
Game name: Murga_Drot, Jamal_Hayes, Sammy_Vizzini, Garry_Cunningham

October 25th, 2016, 9:11 am

anthcamorra wrote:

its was clear from.the first moment, but you also had to see the whole picture at the moment you put it only 10members and 3vehicles = its low!!

also /team backup? Vehicle owned by team ****** ? What about those things? Many players see this usefull..
Anthony, team is not a faction. Period.

Teams should not get the priviliges same as official faction. Just keep that in mind, and also they said numerous times they are working to add more to the teams. So chill out now and enjoy.

anthcamorra
Outsider

October 25th, 2016, 9:16 am

vexba wrote:
anthcamorra wrote:

Anthony, team is not a faction. Period.

Teams should not get the priviliges same as official faction. Just keep that in mind, and also they said numerous times they are working to add more to the teams. So chill out now and enjoy.
Man ik teams arent factions, but teams cant do runs, cant go for turfs and more 1001 faction stuffs we cant do, so at least those things? Could be cool and usefull for the team leaders, as i see it - teams is one step forward before offcial so why not making it more easy and helpful?

Its only my opioin, and i see those stuffs are usefull and helpfull to the teams, i might be wrong but hi? There is more people who thinks like me, also who not.

At least, its the staff choose.

Biker
Basic Administrator
Game name: Stanley_Pearce

October 25th, 2016, 9:19 am

Don't act like teams is factions now.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

October 25th, 2016, 9:26 am

The maximum amount of members and maximum amount of vehicles can currently not be upgraded - we'll see if and how we implement this over the course of time when teams have settled in.
We just want to monitor for now how many teams are created, how many teams actually fill up to the member & vehicle slots so we can decide best on how much each additional member/car slot should cost. The limit will however remain low; after all it's a team and not a faction where you can have unlimited members.

Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

October 25th, 2016, 9:28 am

After all those grattoni complaints something finally changed hehe good complainer grattoni

Lol anthcammora u ungrateful af be happy u got teams after so many years xd. People can never get enoughl, weird

anthcamorra
Outsider

October 25th, 2016, 9:36 am

Biker wrote:Don't act like teams is factions now.
ofc not, its not my point at all, my point is to make it a step forward since its between group and factions, and teams cannot do factions stuffs like runs, turfs and more so only those things can be cool.

Backup, addcarslot, addmemberslot, setfreq and getfreq = itll be fucking perfect man? Dont you think?

Remmber that teams have no hqs, have no warehouse, cant do burrito or heli runs, no metal or lead, no turfs for their own = what left? Robbing? Rping? Helping to the offcial allies? Think about that.

Ofc im happy we have this function ig finally, its great and i thanks to woot tons of times about it, but there is more to add which will help and be cool also

Grattoni
Caporegime

October 25th, 2016, 9:38 am

anthcamorra wrote:
Biker wrote:Don't act like teams is factions now.
ofc not, its not my point at all, my point is to make it a step forward since its between group and factions, and teams cannot do factions stuffs like runs, turfs and more so only those things can be cool.

Backup, addcarslot, addmemberslot, setfreq and getfreq = itll be fucking perfect man? Dont you think?

Remmber that teams have no hqs, have no warehouse, cant do burrito or heli runs, no metal or lead, no turfs for their own = what left? Robbing? Rping? Helping to the offcial allies? Think about that.

Ofc im happy we have this function ig finally, its great and i thanks to woot tons of times about it, but there is more to add which will help and be cool also
DUDE WTF BE GRATEFUL YOU ACTUALLY GOT TEAMS IMPLEMENTED AGAIN

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 25th, 2016, 10:06 am

Teams obviously won't be factions as factions have other perks of warring, material production, turfs, coloured names and so on other things. I don't think membership cap can be an issue at that. Team cars should remain low though, that I is something I can agree on.

Vinko
Soldier
Game name: Bobby_Barbareli, Silvio_Salucci

October 25th, 2016, 10:26 am

how about you stop crying about teams size and why not bk and shit like that and actually be happy that you have opportunity to have more cmds than two days ago when you were stuck in your group with nothing else than /g.

Even these cmds that teams got and actual size of it nothing else than woot being generous fgt.

btw cool update

TheCowboy
Enforcer
Game name: Lance_Burke, Dawn_Fuentes

October 25th, 2016, 10:37 am

why do I see a picture of Jim Carrey in the motd of this subforum on TapaTalk?

//Bonophone

Sly
Consigliere

October 25th, 2016, 10:40 am

Vinko wrote:how about you stop crying about teams size and why not bk and shit like that and actually be happy that you have opportunity to have more cmds than two days ago when you were stuck in your group with nothing else than /g.

Even these cmds that teams got and actual size of it nothing else than woot being generous fgt.

btw cool update
It's not crying, it's expecting it to fulfill its actual purpose.
Why do we have any features at all if that's the mentality we're supposed to have? lmfao

Grattoni
Caporegime

October 25th, 2016, 10:44 am

Sly wrote:
Vinko wrote:how about you stop crying about teams size and why not bk and shit like that and actually be happy that you have opportunity to have more cmds than two days ago when you were stuck in your group with nothing else than /g.

btw cool update
Why do we have any features at all if that's the mentality we're supposed to have? lmfao
Lol thats the point of teams. They're supposed to differentiate from groups and factions - they are supposed to be a bigger feature than groups and a lower feature than factions. It's called being ungrateful because until 2 days ago you had only group which had 0 features at all

Thats how I see it... It's just something to start with as woot said to see how it works and evolve. More things and features regarding teams will be added from time to time

Sly
Consigliere

October 25th, 2016, 10:55 am

Grattoni wrote:
Sly wrote:

btw cool update
Lol thats the point of teams. They're supposed to differentiate from groups and factions - they are supposed to be a bigger feature than groups and a lower feature than factions. It's called being ungrateful because until 2 days ago you had only group which had 0 features at all

Thats how I see it... It's just something to start with as woot said to see how it works and evolve. More things and features regarding teams will be added from time to time
I already counted more than 5 crucial features that are just limited to factions already then, membership cap isn't something that necessary of a difference since a group that's inferior than a team already allows infinite members.

I am not saying give teams warehouse, fguns, wars, turfs, coloured names, multiple authorities or what the fuck ever. If you're just going to call it being 'ungrateful', then I am sorry to say there's no space for growth and improvement anywhere in any features of this server.

BUTCHER
Soldier
Game name: Ruben_Carver

October 25th, 2016, 11:54 am

Fab. 

RoGuE
Made man
Game name: Denver_Callahan

October 25th, 2016, 12:51 pm

Nice Update
but SDC?? I can't believe I did 250runs last 2weeks, useless runs xP

GodFather
Soldier
Game name: Sergio_Morelli

October 25th, 2016, 2:42 pm

Did host change?

Hazard
Donator
Game name: Manuel_Bagarella

October 25th, 2016, 2:47 pm

GodFather wrote:Did host change?
Nope.

Led
Made man
Game name: Samuel_Longstreet, Samuel_Bouchard

October 25th, 2016, 3:50 pm

I suppose you can always get pd to restock your biz + protection

How does it work for lea+trukckers, is it the horn key or (paytoll would work but meh) 2 secs is too short for qrf (convoyy)

Sry for unorganized phone

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

October 25th, 2016, 3:52 pm

Ledrawn wrote:I suppose you can always get pd to restock your biz + protection

How does it work for lea+trukckers, is it the horn key or (paytoll would work but meh) 2 secs is too short for qrf (convoyy)

Sry for unorganized phone
It opens automatically for cops, and if it doesn't, H works.

Marchesi
Soldier
Game name: Pavel_Reznikov, Viktor_Penkovsky, Carmine_Marchesi

October 25th, 2016, 6:20 pm

Why anybody can create a team tho -.-

Cool updates overall.

PopKoren
Outsider
Game name: Jeffrey_Harper, James_Blue

October 25th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Good update, I think you should add 0.5 more seconds in the tolls for the truckers, some times the trailer getting bugged.

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

October 25th, 2016, 9:20 pm

Increase time for truckers etc, gj anyways.

But why is anyone able to create teams? A better idea would be give groups 2 more features or something and make teams a reward for an unofficial with some more features.

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

October 25th, 2016, 9:22 pm

wow such gud and dope things i think i will get addict again ffs

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

October 25th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Groups aren't teams or factions. It's to chat and nothing more.
That's why we added teams. For something MORE than just chatting.

Return to “Community Announcements”