There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
00-7
Consigliere
Game name: Shasha_Tang, Woo_Fat

Re: Italy Mafia - November Update

December 3rd, 2016, 1:54 am

woot wrote:
No offense intended: The biggest complainers are israelians/egyptians which have the worst situation, most of the time a ping of 300ms+, a poor and slow internet connection, packetloss and all these factors above.
That's not true lmao. The entire server has been complaining about this issue ever since the new host was introduced. Before we moved to a new host my ping was normally 90-100, now it's 200-250.

NeMsIs
Donator
Game name: Mickey_Lombardi, Maurizio_Lombardi

December 3rd, 2016, 1:55 am

Well speaking about Egyptians internet, most of us have 80-100 in other TDM servers and before Canda host we used to have maximum of 150 ping now we are suffering from being 200+ everytime we login, yes nothing in your hand to do about it we understand that but it's not our internet connection(in addition egy internet providers have been upgraded alot in past months).

Phone

Markiz
Outsider
Game name: Markos_Markiz

December 3rd, 2016, 1:58 am

woot wrote:Everyone prefers a server with 0 hours of downtime per day rather than a server that goes offline every few hours due to DDoS attacks.

Noylan
Soldier
Game name: Scar_Salerno

December 3rd, 2016, 2:00 am

when the server was in europe
wallak all registered

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

December 3rd, 2016, 2:02 am

00-7 wrote:
woot wrote:
No offense intended: The biggest complainers are israelians/egyptians which have the worst situation, most of the time a ping of 300ms+, a poor and slow internet connection, packetloss and all these factors above.
That's not true lmao. The entire server has been complaining about this issue ever since the new host was introduced. Before we moved to a new host my ping was normally 90-100, now it's 200-250.
yes, because the majority has a higher ping
have you ever tried playing a new game (ie csgo) where you have a ping of 250 and your enemy has a ping of 250? im sure you wont hit half as much as you hit on IM

Noylan
Soldier

December 3rd, 2016, 2:08 am

woot wrote:
00-7 wrote:
woot wrote:
have you ever tried playing a new game (ie csgo) where you have a ping of 250 and your enemy has a ping of 250? im sure you wont hit half as much as you hit on IM
yeah but u do realize the server was fine when it was in europe, we were having 80-95 ping daily basis
try to move it to germany as u said, i think it will solve the issue

Darien
Underboss
Game name: Darien_Enzo, Maria_McCarthy

December 3rd, 2016, 2:10 am

Noylan wrote: yeah but u do realize the server was fine when it was in europesis
You just gave me a stage 4 brain tumor.

Do you not remember the crashes the server was having when it was in europe? It was far from "fine"

Markiz
Outsider

December 3rd, 2016, 2:10 am

Noylan wrote:
woot wrote:
00-7 wrote:
woot wrote:
yeah but u do realize the server was fine when it was in europe, we were having 80-95 ping daily basis
It solves an issue and creates another one even worse (DDoS attacks)

Donald2
Outsider

December 3rd, 2016, 2:11 am

Noylan wrote:
woot wrote:
00-7 wrote:
woot wrote:
it wasnt fine because it was fucking getting ddosed every day making it unplayable

Noylan
Soldier

December 3rd, 2016, 2:13 am

Darien wrote:
Noylan wrote: yeah but u do realize the server was fine when it was in europesis

Do you not remember the crashes the server was having when it was in europe? It was far from "fine"
listen the current system of the hit registration is sucks, if there is any way to fix it then why not to try?
if there's no way to fix it then leave it as it is now.. I don't want arguments

Darien
Underboss

December 3rd, 2016, 2:16 am

Noylan wrote:there's no way to fix it then leave it as it is now.ts
woot wrote:
If it was something I can fix easily, it would be fixed already. But there is no way to do that.

Macaklijepi
Outsider
Game name: Zlaja_Pearce

December 3rd, 2016, 2:17 am

What we all want to know and wish for is, that server/sync can be fix (y/n)?

I guess we got the answer from woots post.

Make peace with it.

woot
Consigliere

December 3rd, 2016, 2:17 am

Noylan wrote:
woot wrote:
00-7 wrote:
woot wrote:
did you even read my post
why do i even bother answering

Hazard
Donator
Game name: Manuel_Bagarella

December 3rd, 2016, 2:18 am

It's not hard for woot to move the server back to Europe, but the server will face uncountable DDoS attacks as before.

Barel
Soldier
Game name: Barel_Vendetta, Danilo_Vendetta

December 3rd, 2016, 2:20 am

Hazard wrote:It's not hard for woot to move the server back to Europe, but the server will face uncountable DDoS attacks as before.

Markiz
Outsider

December 3rd, 2016, 2:21 am

Hazard wrote:It's not hard for woot to move the server back to Europe, but the server will face uncountable DDoS attacks as before.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

December 3rd, 2016, 2:32 am

how do you know it still will do that? give it a shot

woot
Consigliere

December 3rd, 2016, 2:35 am

jek wrote:how do you know it still will do that? give it a shot
confirmed didnt read my post

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

December 3rd, 2016, 2:42 am

who said im talking to you? retard

Chesterfield
Soldier
Game name: Bradley_Austin, Alberto_DiCapo

December 3rd, 2016, 3:20 am

gta sa isn't optimized for multiplayer as everybody knows this is meant to be a singleplayer game, so don't cry when you're not hitting your shots when there's allot of people on the server xD

Pop
Made man
Game name: Pop_Garnett, Johnny_Salerno

December 3rd, 2016, 3:23 am

People it's not like woot has any interes to turn the Server to annoying one, if it would be easy to change he would do that I guess.
Yeh its annoying but u cant repeat the same shit 10 times.

Noylan
Soldier

December 3rd, 2016, 3:30 am

Pop wrote:People it's not like woot has any interes to turn the Server to annoying one, if it would be easy to change he would do that I guess.
ye but if its fixable why not

Chesterfield
Soldier
Game name: Bradley_Austin, Alberto_DiCapo

December 3rd, 2016, 3:40 am

Noylan wrote:
Pop wrote:People it's not like woot has any interes to turn the Server to annoying one, if it would be easy to change he would do that I guess.
ye but if its fixable why not
Please try to understand that it doesn't really make a difference when the server is either located in europe or in Canada, cuz everybody except the people who live close to the server host which is a small minority gets a higher ping, now since everybody got a higher ping it shouldn't make any difference. It only takes a little bit more time to register your shot but it shouldn't cause missing them. What's causing the missing shots is either your aim or the bad sync in gta sa.

Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

December 3rd, 2016, 8:47 am

Darien wrote:

Hahhaha man he is really fighting with woot trying to show some knowledge when he doesn't know a shit what woot had written in that essay

Pop+noylan again

You dimwits im sure he would have already introduced the server sided hits or w/e you call it if it wasn't something stopping it the way you all e-geniuses. If he says no then its no for a reason, not because he's lazy. Put that in your tiny brains. Im writing this bcz i feel him having to argue with people with non sense head over something he has a proven knowledge with someone who has zero knowledge of anything on the earth yet keeps talking non sense. Understand it already
Last edited by Grattoni on December 3rd, 2016, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

VincentGambino
Enforcer
Game name: Henry_Ruggerioni, Kurt_Ruggeroni

December 3rd, 2016, 8:51 am

Let's all just move to Canada. Problem solved! Rug saves the day once again. U welcum

Browser
Donator
Game name: Steven_Gallagher

December 3rd, 2016, 9:03 am

when giftbox?

Darien
Underboss

December 3rd, 2016, 9:36 am

Gorgeous wrote:when giftbox?
soon™

Barel
Soldier
Game name: Barel_Vendetta, Danilo_Vendetta

December 3rd, 2016, 11:04 am

Fredy wrote:when giftbox?
According to woot next week.

ialokiN
Made man
Game name: Wei_Jiang, Jamie_Cunningham

December 3rd, 2016, 11:09 am

One week without gift boxes ,good scam santa.

Jaffar Byn
Associate
Game name: Alex_Sacco

December 3rd, 2016, 11:18 am

ray wrote:and with that you just show us you are bad at shooting

Return to “Community Announcements”