January 7th, 2017, 6:21 pm

lol take it over PMS lmao not over here, anyway good luck to all candidates
#votemikeforbetterLOSFUCKINGSANTOS.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

Re: Mayor Elections Manifestos & Applications

January 7th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Jesus this community stooped down to immense depths for an election.

OrkaHaris
Consigliere
Game name: Anthony_Capetta, Orka_Haris

January 7th, 2017, 6:23 pm

FABIN0 wrote:What's so hard to understand boi. Looks like u guys don't have brain just like orka -.- but OK. I'll say again, maybe you understand but I doubt if you will.
I have uninvited myself. Got it? no? OK. I resigned. Got it? No? OK. I left your shit faction. Got it?
Someone is butthurt as fuuuuuuck
Spoiler
Gets reported;
Eduardo wrote:
Yogurt wrote:

SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

IA Report

Your name: Victor Astigiano
Ph. Number: 955

Reported Officer: Fabino Alberto
Badge No.: C321
Division: SAPA

Date of Incident: 25/12/2016
Incident Brief: He is trolling on duty everytime and im tired of that. Today he asked for fcar tow. i told him,i will tow but im flying the sparrow. At PD he just fucked my sparrow,shot him down without any reason. Carter killed him for that to stop him. I towed the cars,Carter got the sparrow. He came back and cuffed Carter. I uncuffed Carter and tazed Fabino so carter flew up with the sparrow. I arrived at the lockers,Fabino cuffed me and imprisoned me so i called a helper for unfreeze. I got uncuffed and i was back at the lockers. In this time he tazed me again and i q-ed to make the report. the thing is,im tired of this kid. if im not wrong i reported him one more time in the past. and all METRO have a bad opinion about this guy.

Evidence:
http://plays.tv/video/585f9b135fc5fa2add/1
http://plays.tv/video/585f9bc64c4e8b5fa6/2
in that last pick,i left the jail,arrived at lockers and then again tazed and i q-ed to report him

By signing this document, I acknowledge that all information provided is truthful and is in no way manipulated.
If I am found guilty of manipulating and submitting fake reports, I submit to criminal prosecution and/or an administrative fee for processing my misleading documentation.

Signature: Astigiano.
Handled with following;
Darien wrote:Disciplinary note
CO name: D. Enzo
Date: 27/12/2016
Statement:
AUTOMATED: This employee has been performing bad, and below what is expected of him.
The employee is recommended to devote more time on training and maintaining their skills.

The employee is considered below average!
Continuous bad conduct ratings will result in a dishonourable discharge from the force!

PERSONAL:

Demoted due to an internal affairs report.
Resulting in; "I WAS DEMOTED!? FUCK THEM!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG KICK ME RL BROOO AND THEN KICK URSELF BRO"
Date:27/12/2016
Statement:
AUTOMATED: This employee has been removed from the ranks of the S.A. Police Department.
The employee resigned and received an honorary discharge.

Employee is welcome back any time.

PERSONAL:

Officer resigned from PD without notice. Shortly after leaving PD he got into a deadly car crash. Both were found dead on the scene and CIS is investigating it further.
Someone's a bigger drama queen than me.

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

January 7th, 2017, 6:24 pm

wash your dirty clothes infront of everyone

good good

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

January 7th, 2017, 6:27 pm

Resick wrote:lol you didn't even played on tattaglia's period so shut up with the asslicking
is he required to have played here during Tatta's times to make such a simple and obvious observation? hum....

OrkaHaris
Consigliere

January 7th, 2017, 6:32 pm

Bynes
SA Police Department
Game name: Haruto_Hatakeyama

January 7th, 2017, 6:34 pm

Hey guys! I do have a brilliant idea!
Let's stop commenting here beacuse it wont change anything yea ! ;D :D :D

-DANIEL-
Enforcer
Game name: Calvin_Alberto, Fabino_Martiniz

January 7th, 2017, 6:42 pm

OrkaHaris wrote:
FABIN0 wrote:What's so hard to understand boi. Looks like u guys don't have brain just like orka -.- but OK. I'll say again, maybe you understand but I doubt if you will.
I have uninvited myself. Got it? no? OK. I resigned. Got it? No? OK. I left your shit faction. Got it?
Spoiler
Gets reported;
Eduardo wrote:
Yogurt wrote:

IA Report

Incident Brief: He is trolling on duty everytime and im tired of that. Today he asked for fcar tow. i told him,i will tow but im flying the sparrow. At PD he just fucked my sparrow,shot him down without any reason. Carter killed him for that to stop him. I towed the cars,Carter got the sparrow. He came back and cuffed Carter. I uncuffed Carter and tazed Fabino so carter flew up with the sparrow. I arrived at the lockers,Fabino cuffed me and imprisoned me so i called a helper for unfreeze. I got uncuffed and i was back at the lockers. In this time he tazed me again and i q-ed to make the report. the thing is,im tired of this kid. if im not wrong i reported him one more time in the past. and all METRO have a bad opinion about this guy.

Evidence:
in that last pick,i left the jail,arrived at lockers and then again tazed and i q-ed to report him

By signing this document, I acknowledge that all information provided is truthful and is in no way manipulated.
If I am found guilty of manipulating and submitting fake reports, I submit to criminal prosecution and/or an administrative fee for processing my misleading documentation.

Handled with following;
Statement:
AUTOMATED: This employee has been performing bad, and below what is expected of him.
The employee is recommended to devote more time on training and maintaining their skills.

Continuous bad conduct ratings will result in a dishonourable discharge from the force!

PERSONAL:

Resulting in; "I WAS DEMOTED!? FUCK THEM!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG KICK ME RL BROOO AND THEN KICK URSELF BRO"
Statement:
AUTOMATED: This employee has been removed from the ranks of the S.A. Police Department.

PERSONAL:

Officer resigned from PD without notice. Shortly after leaving PD he got into a deadly car crash. Both were found dead on the scene and CIS is investigating it further.
Ya. Avoid answering me more boi. but but ok, i'll answer this too.

This report was sent by Victor Astigano, he wanted to get me demoted for any reason. He went and reported me for trolling when he's *God of trolls* in PD. He always used to troll with me, kill and more stuff like that.
Clear example of him trolling with me :
27.12.2016 Arrested by [B043] Command Sergeant Victor Astigiano for 1 days -> idiot

I was planning to leave from a week or more and after getting reported from some idiot that just wanted to be higher rank than me, worked hard to get me demoted, I decided to leave.
I could get my rank back in less than a week lol. it's not about the rank, That's not the problem at all. I left.
The real problem that all of your highranked people are tattas, most of them are IA. Doing nothing, just wasting a slot of t1/t0.
Orka - t0 - ex tatta
Clint - t0 - ex tatta
Luigi - t0 - ex tatta
Quiss - t0 - ex tatta
Darien - t1 - ex tatta
Jems - t1 - ex tatta
Curtis- t1 - ex tatta
Cruz/Ron - t1 - ex tatta
and moreeeee

The real problem is you ignoring my FPM, trying to cover your tatta members and now doing the same shit, trying to go *off topic* xD
Got to go now, cya later :")

OrkaHaris
Consigliere

January 7th, 2017, 6:45 pm

FABIN0 wrote:
OrkaHaris wrote:
Spoiler
Gets reported;
Eduardo wrote:
Yogurt wrote:

IA Report

Evidence:

Handled with following;
Statement:

PERSONAL:

Statement:

PERSONAL:

Ya. Avoid answering me more boi. but but ok, i'll answer this too.
Spoiler
This report was sent by Victor Astigano, he wanted to get me demoted for any reason. He went and reported me for trolling when he's *God of trolls* in PD. He always used to troll with me, kill and more stuff like that.
Clear example of him trolling with me :
27.12.2016 Arrested by [B043] Command Sergeant Victor Astigiano for 1 days -> idiot

I was planning to leave from a week or more and after getting reported from some idiot that just wanted to be higher rank than me, worked hard to get me demoted, I decided to leave.
I could get my rank back in less than a week lol. it's not about the rank, That's not the problem at all. I left.
The real problem that all of your highranked people are tattas, most of them are IA. Doing nothing, just wasting a slot of t1/t0.
Orka - t0 - ex tatta
Clint - t0 - ex tatta
Luigi - t0 - ex tatta
Quiss - t0 - ex tatta
Darien - t1 - ex tatta
Jems - t1 - ex tatta
Curtis- t1 - ex tatta
Cruz/Ron - t1 - ex tatta
and moreeeee

The real problem is you ignoring my FPM, trying to cover your tatta members and now doing the same shit, trying to go *off topic* xD
Got to go now, cya later :")

hello guys, im orka and am trying to cover up my tatta members whilst being the one making the first post about it here. as well as revealing an entire high-rank faction roster showing who was ex tatta in the Questions and Concerns thread page 21. but heyyyy, im trying to cover it up guysssssssss dwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im sneaky like that and dont want things leaked :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :o :o :( :( :shock: :shock:

terimakichut
Outsider
Game name: Denzel_Hawk

January 7th, 2017, 7:42 pm

y yall bitchz crying the president is useless anyway

Connorious
Retired Admin
Game name: Fabio_Leone, Fabio_Accardi, Fabio_Carvelli

January 7th, 2017, 7:45 pm

terimakichut wrote:y yall bitchz crying the president is useless anyway
But nobody is voting for the president friend.

Bynes
SA Police Department
Game name: Haruto_Hatakeyama

January 7th, 2017, 7:46 pm

Connorious wrote:
I am the president hommie

OrkaHaris
Consigliere

January 7th, 2017, 7:47 pm

Bynes wrote:
Connorious wrote:
I am the president hommie
woot is literally the president of the server IC.

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

January 7th, 2017, 8:07 pm

FABIN0 wrote: Ok. I just posted a simple post about the thread but seems like you want a fight. Remember that you started. :")

Royster
Soldier
Game name: Curtis_Royster, Frank_Winton

January 7th, 2017, 8:16 pm

Fabino get some napkins bruh

Ayu
Government
Game name: Louis_Hunt

January 7th, 2017, 8:21 pm

tisler wrote:wash your dirty clothes infront of everyone