There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Fatty
SA Police Department
Game name: Nicholas_Dalapego

Re: Helper Applications [OPEN]

May 21st, 2017, 9:16 pm

dingdangdong wrote:If helpers were chosen depending on their exeprience and their knowledge about the server, half of the staff team wouldn't even exist. Many people deserve helper status but they don't get it, many people don't deserve it but they still get it.
Just be friends with 5 or 6 members of the staff team and I guarentee that you will become a helper. Friends give you money, cars and a lot of stuff, now tell me why wouldn't they give you a vouch if they're apart of the staff team?
I applied, but I will never get accepted l because I don't have friends from the staff team (just 1 or 2) and I do not wish to ass-lick anybody for a helper spot. I'm not saying that everybody from the staff team is an asslicker, but most of them are and that's how they got helper.
True fact , but if you were part of staff wouldnt you choose your best friend or any friend that shared something with you ? I think they doing the same thing so.

Ponchick
Soldier
Game name: Jason_Varela

May 21st, 2017, 9:31 pm

Sergio_Casano wrote:I think helpers should guide new players more to increase chances of them staying for a longer time of period.
That's should be the point of the helpers, To keep players addicted to IM from the beginning, But most of them afk all day instead of anwering /ask and whatever.
Fatty wrote:
dingdangdong wrote:If helpers were chosen depending on their exeprience and their knowledge about the server, half of the staff team wouldn't even exist. Many people deserve helper status but they don't get it, many people don't deserve it but they still get it.
Just be friends with 5 or 6 members of the staff team and I guarentee that you will become a helper. Friends give you money, cars and a lot of stuff, now tell me why wouldn't they give you a vouch if they're apart of the staff team?
I applied, but I will never get accepted l because I don't have friends from the staff team (just 1 or 2) and I do not wish to ass-lick anybody for a helper spot. I'm not saying that everybody from the staff team is an asslicker, but most of them are and that's how they got helper.
True fact , but if you were part of staff wouldnt you choose your best friend or any friend that shared something with you ? I think they doing the same thing so.
That's totally true, Most of our staff team made friends with the management and whoever taking apart of choosing who deserve it and who's not.
There's alot of players which tries their luck again and again, Players which really deserve it with their knowlenge about the server.. But they don't have a "Good" friends in the management team so they ain't getting picked.

M0stafa
Soldier
Game name: Ted_Marsico

May 21st, 2017, 9:32 pm

I dont except anything new, retired/resigned helper will get it back or maybe retarded player.

Ponchick
Soldier

May 21st, 2017, 9:34 pm

M0stafa wrote:I dont except anything new, retired/resigned helper will get it back or maybe retarded player.
Exectly.

dingdangdong
Enforcer
Game name: Jesus_Mendez

May 21st, 2017, 9:36 pm

Or you can just be known for your shooting skills or for spamming the forums on a daily basis with some bullshit. Knowledge about the server is not a requirement lmao.

Ponchick
Soldier

May 21st, 2017, 9:39 pm

dingdangdong wrote:Or you can just be known for your shooting skills or for spamming the forums on a daily basis with some bullshit. Knowledge about the server is not a requirement lmao.
If so, Alot of retards would be helpers or even worst those days..
Thanks god its not working like that.
Take Vegas as an example, He sucks at aiming and he's not spamming shit but yet he's Basic admin xD

r0cc0
Outsider
Game name: Rocco_Corzetti

May 21st, 2017, 9:58 pm

hahah vegas somebody saying you suck

Assassin
Outsider
Game name: Hidden

May 21st, 2017, 10:05 pm

P0nch1ck wrote:
dingdangdong wrote:Or you can just be known for your shooting skills or for spamming the forums on a daily basis with some bullshit. Knowledge about the server is not a requirement lmao.
Take Vegas as an example, He sucks at aiming and he's not spamming shit but yet he's Basic admin xD
Being a complete retard is also an requirement which is fullfilled by Vegas at its fullest.

Vegas
Soldier
Game name: Romeo_Cuneo

May 21st, 2017, 10:11 pm

P0nch1ck wrote:
ok m8
time for you to search for a new faction.

Ponchick
Soldier

May 21st, 2017, 10:11 pm

Vegas wrote:
P0nch1ck wrote:
ok m8
time for you to search for a new faction.
lol that was a joke mate

Vegas
Soldier

May 21st, 2017, 10:13 pm

Assassin wrote:
P0nch1ck wrote:
Being a complete retard is also an requirement which is fullfilled by Vegas at its fullest.
are you too sad that you got busted for ban evading

Ponchick
Soldier

May 21st, 2017, 10:14 pm

That's sad to get busted for evading lol... How it is possible

r0cc0
Outsider
Game name: Rocco_Corzetti

May 21st, 2017, 10:16 pm

thread went into roasting :)

Infamous
Soldier
Game name: Sam_Woods, Jay_MacKinley

May 21st, 2017, 11:20 pm

Close the thread before its too late.

Mohsen
Enforcer
Game name: Mina_Mohsen, Robert_Kenway

May 22nd, 2017, 12:39 am

I love reading replies of how people think things work, good fantasy (:

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

May 22nd, 2017, 12:57 am

Mohsen wrote:I love reading replies of how people think things work, good fantasy (:
Leak?

Darkel
Caporegime
Game name: Darkel_Rosenberg, Alvie_Sinclair, Amelia_Sinclair

May 22nd, 2017, 1:07 am

Mohsen wrote:I love reading replies of how people think things work, good fantasy (:
Implying you know how it works :P

R0M4N
Soldier
Game name: Frank_Roman, Roman_Volkov, Adam_Deville

May 22nd, 2017, 2:16 am

Darkel wrote:
Ahahahahaha :D

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 22nd, 2017, 2:20 am

I hope I get helper.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 22nd, 2017, 2:20 am

Donaldinho wrote:I hope I get helper.
oh no pls no

Browser
Donator
Game name: Steven_Gallagher

May 22nd, 2017, 5:07 am

Fatty wrote:
It depends on your attitude/kindness and more,.. but yes something is true like that
Last edited by Browser on May 22nd, 2017, 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikeloff
Caporegime
Game name: Brandon_Moore, Mike_Pearce

May 22nd, 2017, 5:25 am

Donaldinho wrote:I hope I get helper.

INVINCIBLE
Soldier
Game name: Blade_Wilson, Jeff_Kray

May 22nd, 2017, 7:45 am

Darkel wrote:

He knows how to hold his position without working for it :lol:

hyper42O
Made man
Game name: Henry_Pearce

May 22nd, 2017, 8:43 am

Thanks you vegas for vouching for me I'm finally a helper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DowDaw
Outsider
Game name: Jamie_Brooks, William_Brookles

May 22nd, 2017, 2:20 pm

Good luck for whoever applied.

Browser
Donator
Game name: Steven_Gallagher

May 22nd, 2017, 2:26 pm

Jamiee wrote:Good luck for whoever applied.

Vegas
Soldier

May 22nd, 2017, 2:34 pm

hyper42O wrote:Thanks you vegas for vouching for me I'm finally a helper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no problem
and thanks for the 75euro ;)

Gaurav
Enforcer
Game name: Gaurav_Kapur, Bernard_Rosenberg

May 22nd, 2017, 7:19 pm

I am gonna lose my job.

Hugo
Enforcer
Game name: Dean_Henderson, Mario_Cammisano

May 22nd, 2017, 8:19 pm

I can see that most of the people are complaining about the votes, but I still don't see why. Even if you don't become a helper you still can resume helping people. "If you really like to do that."

I had to say that cuz I saw that few guys were complaining with words "every staff member is vouching for his friends".
A guy who's really interested in this position will resume helping even if doesn't get choosen.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 22nd, 2017, 8:31 pm

I am disappoint (no ed) in myself, I didn't get picked! Probably cause of my intensive arguments with kelly!

Return to “Community Announcements”