There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Hazard
Donator
Game name: Manuel_Bagarella

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

January 5th, 2021, 10:53 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 10:43 pm
There should at least be a "permanent" mode setting on one house and/or one business at least. That way someone who has 15 houses and 9 businesses loses 14 houses and 8 businesses, but keeps the 1 he set as a permanent house/business where they can keep their things stashed. It will make sure nobody got monopoly over everything without ever playing, but at least they'll have a place where their stuff is also permanently safe and won't think about everything they do in the game potentially meaning nothing in the span of just 14 days.

I understand and support the idea that players who actively play, contribute to the community and keep the server/community alive and going deserve to have options; it's been long overdue. Any player who owns a lot of stuff with an ounce of logic and reasoning will support this and shouldn't object. I shouldn't have 15 houses when someone who plays week in and out for a long time can't even find a somewhat desireable house to buy in all of the server.

Players who can't get 4 hours within 14 days in a game shouldn't be able to keep lots of desireable houses/businesses in the game, that definitely stands because it is unfair to new players who keep everything alive and going. However, as someone who has played on this server in a larger or smaller capacity since 2010(2007 if we count the first time this community was created), I call tell you that it is unreasonable that after 5198 hours spent in this game since 2010 I can't count on having even a single house with a locker to keep some materials and drugs in and to spawn in, incase I find reasons and most importantly time to log in again.

As is clear to almost anyone in this community, I have lots of very good friends that I've made being with this community since its first week in 2007 that are actively playing today, that I've been giving my businesses and houses away dozens of times over the years and that I also lost 20++ houses/businesses since 2010 when I'd go inactive from time to time. I'm not stranger to having to do any of this or to lose things, but no player who spent this much time here should be reduced to not even having a place to permanently spawn at after 14 years of being around.

As things stand now, everything someone played or plays for is reduced to playtime within two weeks, at a time. There should be some modicum of reason towards every player this community has: oldschool, returning and new.

Happy New Year, stay safe and don't forget your masks boys.
Supporting this.

Caesar
Server Helper
Game name: Jimmy_Caesar

January 6th, 2021, 11:01 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
There should be a "permanent" mode setting on one house and/or one business at least. That way someone who has 15 houses and 9 businesses loses 14 houses and 8 businesses, but keeps the 1 he set as a permanent house/business where they can keep their things stashed.
no need for newspaper, thats enough hhh
supporting

Slice
SASF Member
Game name: Garry_Fitzpatrick, James_Wood, Saimei_Kazuya, Jeremy_Fletcher

January 6th, 2021, 12:47 pm

Just get in game.

Mihawk
Enforcer
Game name: Franklin_Henderson

March 29th, 2021, 1:15 pm

How about if player sick because of covid 19 cannot be refund?

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

March 29th, 2021, 3:49 pm

Myles wrote:
Enable vacation mode.

Dimitry_Ivanov
Rookie

March 29th, 2021, 10:06 pm

Marchesi wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 9:02 pm
Myles wrote:
Create a refund ticket providing your COVID-19 report retrieved from the hospital with wet signature and stamp. Make sure the whole document is readable and scanned by a last-tech scanner. Date is also vital on the paper for your refund.

Send these to woot and Makke on forum PMs or through sa-mp.im support tickets.

Are you fucking retarded? Ta chifsha at motren npichk

Mihawk
Enforcer

April 5th, 2021, 10:46 am

ThaCrypte wrote:
Myles wrote:
Enable vacation mode.
Excuse me? 173days again

Mihawk
Enforcer

April 5th, 2021, 3:43 pm

Myles wrote:
ThaCrypte wrote:
Myles wrote:
Enable vacation mode.
Excuse me? 173days again
Please be respond

D-Mob
Server Helper
Game name: Nate_Barzini, Damon_Siderno

April 5th, 2021, 6:43 pm

Myles wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 3:43 pm
Myles wrote:
ThaCrypte wrote:
Myles wrote:
Enable vacation mode.
Excuse me? 173days again
Please be respond
There is obviously a cooldown for vacation mode feature, it has been implemented in the first place to be used semiannually. Otherwise, using the latter whenever feeling like doing so wouldn't make any sense.

Mihawk
Enforcer

June 3rd, 2022, 4:55 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
There should be a "permanent" mode setting on one house and/or one business at least. That way someone who has 15 houses and 9 businesses loses 14 houses and 8 businesses, but keeps the 1 he set as a permanent house/business where they can keep their things stashed. It will make sure nobody got monopoly over everything without ever playing, but at least they'll have a place where their stuff is also permanently safe and won't think about everything they do in the game potentially meaning nothing in the span of just 14 days.

I understand and support the idea that players who actively play, contribute to the community and keep the server/community alive deserve to have options; it's been long overdue. Any player who owns a lot of stuff with an ounce of logic and reasoning will support this and shouldn't object. I shouldn't have 15 houses when someone who plays week in and out for a long time can't even find a somewhat desireable house to buy in all of the server.

Players who can't get 4 hours within 14 days in a game shouldn't be able to keep lots of desireable houses/businesses in the game, that definitely stands because it is unfair to new players who keep everything alive and going. However, as someone who has played on this server in a larger or smaller capacity since 2010(2007 if we count the first time this community was created), I call tell you that it is unreasonable that after 5198 hours spent in this game since 2010 I can't count on having even a single house with a locker to keep some materials and drugs in and to spawn in, incase I find reasons and most importantly time to log in again.

As is clear to almost anyone in this community, I have lots of very good friends that I've made being with this community since its first week in 2007 that are actively playing today, that I've been giving my businesses and houses away dozens of times over the years and that I also lost 20++ houses/businesses since 2010 when I'd go inactive from time to time. I'm no stranger to having to do any of this or to lose things, but no player who spent this much time here should be reduced to not even having a place to permanently spawn at after 14 years of being around, just because they can't play for 4 hours within any 14-day period at a time.

As things stand now, everything someone played or plays for is reduced to playtime within two weeks, at a time. There should be some modicum of reason towards every player this community has: oldschool, returning and new.

Happy New Year, stay safe and don't forget your masks boys.

VitoPrince
Donator
Game name: Florencio_Santiago, Ray_Bellucci, Franco_Marino

July 7th, 2022, 3:20 pm

@Luigi Tattaglia very late reply but what if you can appeal to the staff about being inactive for a longer period of time due to emergency( in case u used ur vacation mode, but there's an emergency ) I/E shit going bad in life , such as having no time due to taking care of a sick family member or someone just died in ur family or some shit so staff can give u a pass to be I/A without having shit getting deleted cause of that reason.

Return to “Community Announcements”