There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 31st, 2020, 9:43 pm

All this has done is moved houses between players, who will then eventually give them houses back to the player concerned.

Just movement of wealth, in some cases though it will benefit the server.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

October 31st, 2020, 10:47 pm

The refund amount for inactive houses will be 150% of the original interior price. (rather than the previously announced 50%)
Houses are deleted throughout the day; you cannot reserve a spot or know when exactly it will be removed.

woot
Consigliere

October 31st, 2020, 11:35 pm

Whytic wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 11:01 pm
woot wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 10:47 pm
The refund amount for inactive houses will be 150% of the original interior price. (rather than the previously announced 50%)
Houses are deleted throughout the day; you cannot reserve a spot or know when exactly it will be removed.
u do realize that i can buy a shit flat with good interior for 15m and get 22.5m by being inactive?
sounds like a plan go ahead my dude

JayZon
Server Helper
Game name: Jayson_Scofield, Kerrel_Ruiz

October 31st, 2020, 11:36 pm

You say November 1st and do it on 31st night. ggwp

Theo_Paphitis
Outsider
Game name: Theo_Paphitis

November 2nd, 2020, 3:12 am

@woot
Can we please have email notifications (as we did in the past) about logging in due to inactivity, this is a very helpful reminder for us very busy folks who love playing this game and also have a very busy life schedule?

Also can I please suggest adding something to "/stats" command to show how much hours you made up in a 2 week period, I think this would be very beneficial in general and would also aid as a reminder on how much time needs to be made up?

Thank you

Roturo
Donator
Game name: Roturo_Enzo

November 2nd, 2020, 3:28 am

Theo_Paphitis wrote:
November 2nd, 2020, 3:12 am

Also can I please suggest adding something to "/stats" command to show how much hours you made up in a 2 week period, I think this would be very beneficial in general and would also aid as a reminder on how much time needs to be made up?

Thank you
you can always check ucp for that

Theo_Paphitis
Outsider
Game name: Theo_Paphitis

November 2nd, 2020, 11:32 am

@Roturo Thank you :) since I was not aware of this, I'v played 69 hours in the past 2 weeks :D

As I am more in-game as oppose to forums or UCP I still think it would be very helpful to everyone if using /stats can provide this information as well, that's only if it's not too much trouble for @woot to add.

Roturo
Donator

November 6th, 2020, 12:59 pm

when update ;) need new houses

Roturo
Donator

November 10th, 2020, 11:38 pm

Roturo wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 12:59 pm
when update ;) need new houses

Makke
Community Owner
Game name: Makke_Benton

November 10th, 2020, 11:51 pm

There obviously will not be list for I/A houses.. it was just a one time thing.

Marchesi
Soldier
Game name: Pavel_Reznikov, Viktor_Penkovsky, Carmine_Marchesi

November 11th, 2020, 4:25 pm

Makke wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 11:51 pm
There obviously will not be list for I/A houses.. it was just a one time thing.
I need refund.. fast..

skammer

Unlucky
Enforcer
Game name: Sakuragi_Trevisani, Rylai_Crestfall

November 23rd, 2020, 12:21 pm

4 Hours afk right? Not 4 hours and 4 paytimes in the past 2 weeks?

Sorry I'm bad at English. I'm confused cuz there's new feature in UCP that will tell you How much yourTime played and Paytimes collected in the past 2 weeks.

Marchesi
Soldier

November 23rd, 2020, 12:26 pm

Unlucky wrote:

Sorry I'm bad at English. I'm confused cuz there's new feature in UCP that will tell you How much yourTime played and Paytimes collected in the past 2 weeks.
4 PayTimes collected.

Unlucky
Enforcer
Game name: Sakuragi_Trevisani, Rylai_Crestfall

November 23rd, 2020, 12:43 pm

Marchesi wrote:
Unlucky wrote:

4 PayTimes collected.
Thanks for clarification. So 4 hours played. And 4 Paytimes collected. :cry:

Marchesi
Soldier

November 23rd, 2020, 3:48 pm

Unlucky wrote:
November 23rd, 2020, 12:43 pm
Marchesi wrote:
Unlucky wrote:

4 PayTimes collected.
Thanks for clarification. So 4 hours played. And 4 Paytimes collected. :cry:
You need to have 30/30 MIN(UTES) played by each PayTime to be eligible to collect it.

Frederick
Basic Administrator
Game name: Frederick_Price, Harvey_Mendez

November 23rd, 2020, 5:25 pm

It's currently based on just 4 hours played, NOT on 4 paytimes. I asked woot regarding it when he announced this.

TUZAY
Donator
Game name: Benedetto_Sollozzo

November 23rd, 2020, 7:01 pm

i lost all my houses worth 300m+ for only being inactive 15 days lmao

GG useless rules

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

November 23rd, 2020, 7:20 pm

TUZAY wrote:
November 23rd, 2020, 7:01 pm
i lost all my houses worth 300m+ for only being inactive 15 days lmao

GG useless rules
Vacation Mode btw

TUZAY
Donator
Game name: Benedetto_Sollozzo

November 25th, 2020, 10:30 pm

@ThaCrypte No one should be forced to play so his shit doesn't get deleted after a long grind. Vacation mode only gives 1 month which is not enough for example for me. It's easier to remove them as punishment for not playing and forced to donate to have your stuff back, stop dickriding bye

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

November 26th, 2020, 6:05 pm

TUZAY wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 10:30 pm
@ThaCrypte No one should be forced to play so his shit doesn't get deleted after a long grind. Vacation mode only gives 1 month which is not enough for example for me. It's easier to remove them as punishment for not playing and forced to donate to have your stuff back, stop dickriding bye
If you're not playing then whats the point of keeping property. Houses and businesses are limited. If you're not going to play, sell your stuff and put it in savings.

woot
Consigliere

December 13th, 2020, 3:56 pm

Starting 01/01/2021 inactive properties will be removed based on pay times earned, not on playtime. This means that if you just come to AFK 4 hours in-game, these will not count. Only if you earn an actual pay time, that counts as an hour of playtime.

If you do not have 4 pay times earned in the past 2 weeks on 01/01/2021, your properties will be affected by this rule and removed.
You can see how many pay times you collected in the past 2 weeks here: https://sa-mp.im/profile

VenConti
Radio DJ
Game name: Ven_Conti

December 13th, 2020, 4:26 pm

Why you don't post names & houses id

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

December 13th, 2020, 4:40 pm

V E N wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 4:26 pm
Why you don't post names & houses id
go around and find, why do you want everything to be served for u.. dont be lazy :)

T-Rock
Retired Admin
Game name: Tom_Rockefeller

December 13th, 2020, 4:48 pm

I don't know if there's something new scripted, but last time I went in active, I lost like 4-5 houses worth 500-1b (I got offers for them around those price).

In my opinion everyone should be able to own everything in this server, not a given property to be owned by someone who is just playing 2 hours a week and he keeps it. But at least when you put up houses of in active owners for sale, why don't we get some money in return so when you come back in maybe few months, a year, you can have a fresh start and buy some new properties with the money you earned / grinded back then.

I'm just saying this , because I lost properties woth 1b and got nothing in return, just a memory that I once owned them. I will say it again, I don't know how it is at the moment, if you are giving some money in return to the people whose houses are getting removed, then it'd be fine. Cheers. ;)

Makke
Community Owner
Game name: Makke_Benton

December 13th, 2020, 7:06 pm

If business removed, I/A owner receives a 25% of the auction price. (manual)
Houses receive refund 150% of interior price. (automated)

We don't usually auction house locations, so it was automated.

GodFather
Soldier
Game name: Sergio_Morelli

December 13th, 2020, 7:18 pm

In my opinion, there should be some special interior for villas, when an admin accepts the house claim location, he tells the person who is claiming it if he can put that interior, or when someone wants to change the interior of his house, he needs a confirmation too if he wants to use that interior or a head admin+ can change to that interior only. There's some villas worth hundreds of millions while the most expensive interior costs 23m, a refund of 150% is nothing considering the price of the house.

Richard
Lead Administrator
Game name: Richard_Leone

December 13th, 2020, 7:23 pm

GodFather wrote:
In my opinion, there should be some special interior for villas, when an admin accepts the house claim location, he tells the person who is claiming it if he can put that interior, or when someone wants to change the interior of his house, he needs a confirmation too if he wants to use that interior or a head admin+ can change to that interior only. There's some villas worth hundreds of millions while the most expensive interior costs 23m, a refund of 150% is nothing considering the price of the house.
The refund system is implemented to give you a small compensation for your lost properties and not properly value them and give accurate value as refund, if players wish to sell their properties for their real value they should be active and sell them manually.

GodFather
Soldier
Game name: Sergio_Morelli

December 13th, 2020, 7:32 pm

Richard wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 7:23 pm
GodFather wrote:
The refund system is implemented to give you a small compensation for your lost properties and not properly value them and give accurate value as refund, if players wish to sell their properties for their real value they should be active and sell them manually.
Noted.

Maniac
Truth News Agency
Game name: Abelardo_Castillo, Shun_Kashino

January 5th, 2021, 3:01 pm

Buy apartments with interior worth 23m, dont login for 2 weeks, VOILA!

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

January 5th, 2021, 10:43 pm

There should be a "permanent" mode setting on one house and/or one business at least. That way someone who has 15 houses and 9 businesses loses 14 houses and 8 businesses, but keeps the 1 he set as a permanent house/business where they can keep their things stashed. It will make sure nobody got monopoly over everything without ever playing, but at least they'll have a place where their stuff is also permanently safe and won't think about everything they do in the game potentially meaning nothing in the span of just 14 days.

I understand and support the idea that players who actively play, contribute to the community and keep the server/community alive deserve to have options; it's been long overdue. Any player who owns a lot of stuff with an ounce of logic and reasoning will support this and shouldn't object. I shouldn't have 15 houses when someone who plays week in and out for a long time can't even find a somewhat desireable house to buy in all of the server.

Players who can't get 4 hours within 14 days in a game shouldn't be able to keep lots of desireable houses/businesses in the game, that definitely stands because it is unfair to new players who keep everything alive and going. However, as someone who has played on this server in a larger or smaller capacity since 2010(2007 if we count the first time this community was created), I call tell you that it is unreasonable that after 5198 hours spent in this game since 2010 I can't count on having even a single house with a locker to keep some materials and drugs in and to spawn in, incase I find reasons and most importantly time to log in again.

As is clear to almost anyone in this community, I have lots of very good friends that I've made being with this community since its first week in 2007 that are actively playing today, that I've been giving my businesses and houses away dozens of times over the years and that I also lost 20++ houses/businesses since 2010 when I'd go inactive from time to time. I'm no stranger to having to do any of this or to lose things, but no player who spent this much time here should be reduced to not even having a place to permanently spawn at after 14 years of being around, just because they can't play for 4 hours within any 14-day period at a time.

As things stand now, everything someone played or plays for is reduced to playtime within two weeks, at a time. There should be some modicum of reason towards every player this community has: oldschool, returning and new.

Happy New Year, stay safe and don't forget your masks boys.
Last edited by Luigi Tattaglia on January 5th, 2021, 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Community Announcements”