There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Marchesi
Soldier
Game name: Pavel_Reznikov, Viktor_Penkovsky, Carmine_Marchesi

Re: I quit

November 4th, 2022, 8:32 pm

Hey man, it felt kinda weird reading this topic after having played on our server for 11-12 years and counting on. 6k hours and my childhood. You earned me my university degree directly and indirectly even my current job in aviation. What can I say? Thank you dude. Thanks for running the server and bringing us awesome moments. Great friends some of which I met in real life. Trusting me with staff positions several times. Some small chitchats and even giving me advice on multiple occassions. Learned a lot from this server as well; it used to be a super good opportunity for people who knew how to benefit from it.

Keep in touch, good luck with your future plans. You are a smart man so I'm sure you'll achieve great things in your life.

Thank you big time, big man.

Khazor
Retired Admin
Game name: Matthew_Fletcher, Azriel_Finkelstein

November 4th, 2022, 10:22 pm

lol Dieter

Misfit
Donator
Game name: Nicholas_Scotto

November 5th, 2022, 1:41 am

Thank you for all the years woot, I've spent a shit ton of hours along with friends of mine on this server, I have nothing but good memories and I cherish the times I've had, even though I rarely play anymore I still check in on the forums from time to time. I hope you find a good replacement and that the IM:RP community lives on, not only on GTA:SA but in future versions of GTA as well.
There's so much to say but I can assure you that you've created something special running the server and administrated the forums for so long. I've made alot of friends that I still keep in touch with, and that's because of you. I've came a long way in my career and that's partly because of this server, I had to speak english and develop a way to express feelings that's not part of the real world outside of this server. I wish you nothing but the best woot.

quesie
Outsider
Game name: Sandro_DeMariano, Stanley_DeLeon, Jeff_Grimes, Cole_Gage, Freddy_Emmerson, Damion_Blain

November 6th, 2022, 7:05 am

You made alot of people happy, good luck in your future man wish you the best!

MIG0
Outsider
Game name: Vito_Bucci

November 6th, 2022, 11:32 pm

sad to hear!
gd luck woot

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

November 10th, 2022, 1:35 pm

@Woet will be taking over the server development and maintenance from mid-December onwards.

2WICE
SASF Member
Game name: Johnny_Butcher

November 10th, 2022, 1:45 pm

Oh no...

Ermetano
Enforcer
Game name: Ermetano_Vici

November 10th, 2022, 2:02 pm

woot wrote:
@Woet will be taking over the server development and maintenance from mid-December onwards.
Congratulations, I know the guy from another community and IRC good guy big troll

AJ STYLES
Donator
Game name: Oggy_Licata, Globby_Bones

November 10th, 2022, 4:24 pm

Hey woet sell me 110 euros for 350m fast

ItsNotBanah
Outsider
Game name: Vinicio_Arago, Vincent_Castucci

November 11th, 2022, 12:25 am

woot wrote:
opaaaa

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

November 11th, 2022, 3:45 pm

thanks for the great server & community you've created. it might sometimes be a toxic community, but i've been a part of it since i was like 13-15 yr olds and am 25 nearly now. I've learnt so many things thanks to this game and the community it'll always be one of the best childhood game memories

Marcel
Outsider
Game name: Sanzio_Giacchetti, Marcel_Gunner

November 11th, 2022, 4:35 pm

woot wrote:
wow we will get alot of patriots and rare vehicles :D

Roturo
Donator
Game name: Roturo_Enzo

November 11th, 2022, 5:55 pm

should have given it to crypte makke or lito , smh

HULK
SA Police Department
Game name: Ragnar_Enzo, Cesare_Scagletti

November 12th, 2022, 8:05 pm

No more trolling @Woet on discord or IP ban ingame gg

Vilbar
Enforcer
Game name: Joshua_Varetti, Frank_Marinaro

November 13th, 2022, 12:57 pm

thanks for everything woot tc

CruzTattaglia
Faction Leader
Game name: Cruz_Tattaglia, Built_Different

November 14th, 2022, 12:04 am

It only makes sense.

Matt_Birch
Rookie
Game name: Jessy_Birch

November 15th, 2022, 9:47 pm

Thank you for running the server, good luck

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

November 17th, 2022, 7:38 pm

bomboclaat

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

November 17th, 2022, 7:39 pm

Give players from 2012 some goodies!! @woot

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

November 18th, 2022, 7:44 am

@Led will take over overall server factions management and soon to appoint new HoL & HoI.
@Tots_Jason is new Head of Helpers.

Led
Made man
Game name: Samuel_Longstreet, Samuel_Bouchard

November 19th, 2022, 1:52 am

@ray New radical and progressive decisions also

T-Bag
Enforcer
Game name: Theodore_Bagwell

November 21st, 2022, 12:20 am

what retard

LUIGIafkFckinNight
Outsider
Game name: Luigi_Night, Peter_Night, Salvatore_Evening

November 21st, 2022, 12:32 am

Damn bruh, I'm sad to see you go although you have done and made this server to be a awesome place to be, Thank you for everything brother you will be missed :P

Trapani
Retired Admin
Game name: Leo_Trapani

November 23rd, 2022, 11:31 am

Thanks for keeping this going for so long, I may not have played for a long time due to growing up etc. IMRP had a huge impact on where I ended up in life.

Mihawk
Enforcer
Game name: Franklin_Henderson

November 23rd, 2022, 4:17 pm

woot wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 12:47 pm
After owning the server for nearly 13 years, it's time for me to move on. I no longer have any interest in IMRP or SA:MP. 

While I could silently keep the server running in the background, I rather just get rid of the responsibility now. There is just no motivation or interest anymore to manage the server, script the gamemode, the daily forum PMs, Discord messages, complaints, needs – after all these years it's just become a burden and is not fun at all any longer.

Huge thanks to the admins and helpers in the past and now for their contribution to IMRP. I could write a long story about how IMRP/SA:MP was a significant factor in my life, all the important moments and things learned. I'm grateful and thankful I had the opportunity to run this server and community. Managing IMRP has made me learn plenty of things over the course of the years, but right now, there are more interesting things to do for me.

What's next for IMRP?
I don't know yet. I can't think of any person who has the knowledge, ability, motivation, is neutral and liked by the community to run the server in its entirety. There is much more to it than you may think. Please don't message me to suggest yourself, your friend or your mother, that decision is only up to me. I want the best for IMRP, and it's a tough decision. I will take a decision within a few days.

Rest assured, the server will stay online and running. I might pop in once a while just for the nostalgia and to see what's new.

Thank you and see you in-game sometime :)
who the next owner?
and atleast unban me woot from imrp i miss so bad to play imrp

itzxy
Enforcer
Game name: Budak_Milo, Armando_Constavo

November 24th, 2022, 9:55 am

GetSmoked1442 wrote:
woot wrote:
After owning the server for nearly 13 years, it's time for me to move on. I no longer have any interest in IMRP or SA:MP. 

While I could silently keep the server running in the background, I rather just get rid of the responsibility now. There is just no motivation or interest anymore to manage the server, script the gamemode, the daily forum PMs, Discord messages, complaints, needs – after all these years it's just become a burden and is not fun at all any longer.

Huge thanks to the admins and helpers in the past and now for their contribution to IMRP. I could write a long story about how IMRP/SA:MP was a significant factor in my life, all the important moments and things learned. I'm grateful and thankful I had the opportunity to run this server and community. Managing IMRP has made me learn plenty of things over the course of the years, but right now, there are more interesting things to do for me.

What's next for IMRP?
I don't know yet. I can't think of any person who has the knowledge, ability, motivation, is neutral and liked by the community to run the server in its entirety. There is much more to it than you may think. Please don't message me to suggest yourself, your friend or your mother, that decision is only up to me. I want the best for IMRP, and it's a tough decision. I will take a decision within a few days.

Rest assured, the server will stay online and running. I might pop in once a while just for the nostalgia and to see what's new.

who the next owner?
No.

Mihawk
Enforcer
Game name: Franklin_Henderson

November 24th, 2022, 11:25 am

itzxy wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 9:55 am
GetSmoked1442 wrote:
woot wrote:

What's next for IMRP?

who the next owner?
No.
stfu fanboy

Dawson
Enforcer
Game name: Dave_Dawson

December 2nd, 2022, 2:50 pm

Cheers @woot ! Even though i quit some years ago, i still check in from time to time. Surreal to read this, but life goes on. Have a great time moving onwards and thanks for 15+ years of memories! See you around and good luck with life!

Dawson

Nico
Donator
Game name: Scott_Collins, Oscar_Pennington

December 2nd, 2022, 5:22 pm

woot can I touch you

DowDaw
Outsider
Game name: Jamie_Brooks, William_Brookles

December 3rd, 2022, 10:29 pm

Thanks for everything you've done woot :)

Return to “Community Announcements”