Re: I quit

October 28th, 2022, 1:32 pm

Good luck

Noylan
Soldier
Game name: Scar_Salerno

October 28th, 2022, 1:47 pm

I joined SAMP when I was 12 years old (25 now), IMRP was the first server that I took serious and actually liked it, stopped playing this year cause I lost interst but there are tons of memories, good and bad memories, and now it's the time to thank you for all the years that you were keeping the server alive with your updates, it was a pleasure to play here and I understand you, I hope you stay safe and rich, keep your head up, you did a great job.

With this post I would like to say good luck to the rest of the community some of you grown up with this server and I surly think that we all should say good words for the end, stay safe everyone!
Last edited by Noylan on October 28th, 2022, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PogChamp
Outsider
Game name: Lance_Hernandez

October 28th, 2022, 1:47 pm

AdaM
Radio DJ
Game name: Adam_Morgan

October 28th, 2022, 1:49 pm

I'd thank you for the memories and opportunities. I didn't have much time playing recently but I had a great time playing here as an unforgettable part of my childhood. I just wish you'd stood by your word about Sina so we would've enjoyed some moments altogether.
Stay safe.

Saint Theodor
Donator
Game name: Theodor_Morgan

October 28th, 2022, 1:51 pm

AdaM wrote:
I'd thank you for the memories and opportunities. I didn't have much time playing recently but I had a great time playing here as an unforgettable part of my childhood. I just wish you'd stood by your word about Sina so we would've enjoyed some moments altogether.
Stay safe.

SmokeyMLT
Server Helper
Game name: Nicholai_Antonovich, Kerim_Jiang

October 28th, 2022, 1:52 pm

Ponchick wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 12:54 pm
Thank you for running the server for years, Good luck with your future plans.

D i J o N
Server Helper
Game name: Rufino_Navarro, Jayden_DeLuca, Rondon_Marcelino, Eddie_Marcelino

October 28th, 2022, 1:53 pm

Many thanks for making such a great Server, good luck

Bakarito
Outsider
Game name: Bakar_Koizumi

October 28th, 2022, 1:54 pm

AdaM wrote:
Stay safe.

bursT
Outsider
Game name: Rostam_Riccio, Rotem_Hercules, Michael_Grecco

October 28th, 2022, 1:56 pm

AdaM wrote:
Stay safe.

McKenzie_
Donator
Game name: Kevin_Capello, Tito_McKenzie

October 28th, 2022, 1:56 pm

AdaM wrote:
Stay safe.

JackR
SA Police Department
Game name: Danny_West, Jack_Lucchese

October 28th, 2022, 2:04 pm

Thanks for everything and good luck with your life brother

Liroy
Caporegime
Game name: Leroy_Burke

October 28th, 2022, 2:05 pm

Thank you for everything and for making most of us have a fun childhood through the years in this community. Good luck with your further plans.

MiChaboii
Made man
Game name: Michael_Lucchese, Raffaele_Lombardi

October 28th, 2022, 2:06 pm

AdaM wrote:
Stay safe.

Ten10
SA Police Department
Game name: Ten_Falcone

October 28th, 2022, 2:09 pm

dude dont

Martinelii
Outsider
Game name: Jose_Morgan, Lily_Massalsky

October 28th, 2022, 2:15 pm

Saint Theodor wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 1:51 pm
AdaM wrote:
Stay safe.

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

October 28th, 2022, 2:15 pm

Elon Musk buys twitter.

woot quits same day.

I always thought you were sus man.

Take care.

Thanks for all the data apis

Jenkins
Faction Leader
Game name: Alessandro_Paterno, Vinenzo_DeNucci, Raymond_Jenkins

October 28th, 2022, 2:17 pm

Good luck

RobertoV
Outsider
Game name: Jero_Lee

October 28th, 2022, 2:20 pm

AdaM wrote:
Stay safe.

Ralph_
Donator
Game name: Ralph_Toretto, Raphael_TinToretto

October 28th, 2022, 2:23 pm

Good luck bud, thanks for providing us all a place to make fun memories. This will always be a part of me, even though I did not spend even half as much time as some of the other guys.
Last edited by Ralph_ on October 28th, 2022, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June
Outsider
Game name: Deen_Harris

October 28th, 2022, 2:24 pm

thank you sir, wishing you a happy and prosperous journey ahead.
(filled with some traumatic flashbacks of us, hehe)

Kai
Trial Administrator
Game name: Arnold_Martinez, Arnold_DeLeon

October 28th, 2022, 2:29 pm

Good luck mate, till we see you again. Mabuhay.
[+] click to open

Mosquito
Made man
Game name: Salazar_Gotzone, Eli_Massalsky

October 28th, 2022, 2:30 pm

I'm not surprised that this would happen, I'm rather surprised how much time and toll it had to take for you to make this decision and get all of this weight off your shoulders.
I do wanna say you deserve the retirement for a long time now and I feel like you held onto it for too long considering how many possible effects it could of had on your lifestyle.
No hate and shit, just feeling like you deserved it a long time ago and in some ways it would of been better for you and the community.

You're a good guy and all but you lost the energy and interest to be effortful and it grazed your image and it was very noticeable especially when I was still your little helper :>

Anyways I could write a whole book on what the server turned into because all of this but I already did that. So I'm here to wish you good luck and I hope this decision serves you in the best way only.

I enjoyed 6000+ hours on your server, well maybe I didn't enjoy every single hour of it but at least a good portion of it! There is a huge potential for this server to stay relevant but it requires a lot of change.

I hope you find someone credible, respectable and yes as you mentioned unbiased but I can only think of like 5 names on that matter tbh ... someone who takes it serious and is committed to take care of this server and it's community.

gg and gl
Last edited by Mosquito on October 28th, 2022, 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jericho
SASF Commander
Game name: Richard_Carter

October 28th, 2022, 2:31 pm

Thank you for the good times, I literally grew up playing on this server.

Sarah_Mceal
SASF Commander
Game name: Sarah_Mceal

October 28th, 2022, 2:33 pm

Thanks for everything, indeed imrp really played a huge role in part of everyone's life and its a long tale to put in words. I just wish the best for everyone. Stay well.

Brian
Outsider
Game name: Brian_Morgan

October 28th, 2022, 2:33 pm

AdaM wrote:
Stay safe.

CruzTattaglia
Faction Leader
Game name: Cruz_Tattaglia, Built_Different

October 28th, 2022, 2:40 pm

woot wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 12:47 pm
I could write a long story about how IMRP/SA:MP was a significant factor in my life, all the important moments and things learned.
All of us can, especially the ones that have been here for more than a decade. Thanks for everything you did for this place woot, many people are not aware of the amount of effort you put on in the background.

Huge love from Cruz and entire Tattaglia, we love you. Take care.

Xilliac
SA Police Department
Game name: Felix_Bourne, Nelson_Klein

October 28th, 2022, 2:51 pm

ty for making 14y.o me's summer :p

Unlucky
Enforcer
Game name: Sakuragi_Trevisani, Rylai_Crestfall

October 28th, 2022, 2:51 pm

Thanks! Good luck

Renji
Donator
Game name: Renji_Corzetti

October 28th, 2022, 2:53 pm

Yo i think it's april check the date again ..

Super Ego
Outsider
Game name: Rust_Morgan

October 28th, 2022, 2:59 pm

AdaM wrote:
Stay safe.

Return to “Community Announcements”