There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Barel
Soldier
Game name: Barel_Vendetta, Danilo_Vendetta

Re: I quit

December 3rd, 2022, 10:54 pm

I think this community will have a place in my memories for the whole life, it’s good opportunity to everyone I met here hello and good bye for the last time.
Keep yourself safe, make a big family and grow up.

KraljinaIpo
Donator
Game name: Emma_Snow, Aiden_Hopkins, Denis_Snow

December 4th, 2022, 7:22 am

Barel wrote:
December 3rd, 2022, 10:54 pm
I think this community will have a place in my memories for the whole life, it’s good opportunity to everyone I met here hello and good bye for the last time.
Keep yourself safe, make a big family and grow up.
Peace g

AL@MER
Outsider
Game name: Davide_Dylon, Leroy_Verducci

January 12th, 2023, 10:11 am

Thank you woot and thanks for the great times from 2010 till now i come online every now and then, had a huuuuge impact on my English as it just helped me better than any education system, dam I used to skip school to come online, from LV days using Xfire to TeamSpeak and now where we at, it's just all in my brain and will always be marked as the best memories (yes I am an introvert i be gagging when my internet let me play back then xd) thank you for everything and i hope the new owner keep it up and add More to and best of luck to you in your life and hope you get to achieve what you're seeking Big W
Last edited by AL@MER on January 25th, 2023, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Draxler
Associate
Game name: Obbie_Dakovic

January 12th, 2023, 11:43 am

Thank you woot, thank you.

Mihawk
Enforcer
Game name: Franklin_Henderson

January 12th, 2023, 2:01 pm

AL@MER wrote:
Thank you woot and thanks for the great times from 2010 till now i come online every now and then, had a huuuuge impact on my English as it just helped me better than any education system, dam I used to skip school to come online, from LV days using Xfire to TeamSpeak and now where we at, it's just all in my brain and will always be marked as the best memories (yes I am an introvert i be gagging when my internet let me play back then xd) than you for everything and i hope the new owner keep it up and add More to and best of luck to you in your life and hope you get to achieve what you're seeking Big W
Same bro this imrp has improved my english from zero to hero

T I A G Z
Server Helper
Game name: Salvador_Navarro, Ryland_DeLuca

February 18th, 2023, 3:14 pm

AL@MER wrote:
Thank you woot and thanks for the great times from 2010 till now i come online every now and then, had a huuuuge impact on my English as it just helped me better than any education system, dam I used to skip school to come online, from LV days using Xfire to TeamSpeak and now where we at, it's just all in my brain and will always be marked as the best memories (yes I am an introvert i be gagging when my internet let me play back then xd) thank you for everything and i hope the new owner keep it up and add More to and best of luck to you in your life and hope you get to achieve what you're seeking Big W
W

Mihawk
Enforcer
Game name: Franklin_Henderson

February 19th, 2023, 7:24 am

AL@MER wrote:

Paz
Outsider
Game name: Alex_Pazz, Mimi_Paz, Carmine_Russo

April 19th, 2023, 12:32 am

See ya bro

Benjamin
Soldier
Game name: Benjamin_Doyle

March 5th, 2024, 10:45 pm

still cant believe it worst day of my life

axe
Soldier
Game name: Vince_Cavallo

March 5th, 2024, 11:25 pm

IMRP’s downfall

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

March 6th, 2024, 3:30 am

Benjamin wrote:
March 5th, 2024, 10:45 pm
still cant believe it worst day of my life
hahahaha

Funky
Donator
Game name: Han_Nightingale, Joshua_Winter

March 6th, 2024, 1:41 pm

The day when IMRP died and HZ kicked in.

vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Dave_Silver

March 6th, 2024, 7:42 pm

denied

Return to “Community Announcements”