W1) Victory Conditions
A minimum of 45 hours of playtime must be achieved by all participating factions during a war - failure to do so will result in a forfeit on the 3rd offense. (players idling for 300+ seconds will be automatically kicked from the server)
W2) - Alternative Accounts
If 20 percent of a faction has been removed (uninvite/leave) during a war, it will result in an automatic forfeit for that faction.
Factions must participate a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) after a war has been initiated before they may be allowed to surrender.
It is strictly forbidden to use an alternate account during a war.
An alternative account is any account below the level of your highest-level account; You cannot declare a random account as your "main" account.
Same IP makes it an alt account. (This includes Cafes, houses, etc.)
Exceptions to this can be made by PMing the aHoI and HoI (before war starts) with proof of separate ownership. These exceptions will be rare and only given out when it can be confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt and only in relative/family situations.
W3) - Invites
IP ban for duration of war or longer
Inviting an irregular amount of players prior a war is prohibited and will be considered as mass-inviting.
Leaving a faction to join another for the sole purpose of participating in a war is also prohibited.
W4) - Civilian / Alliance involvement
Admin uninvite of all flagged players
Civilians are under no circumstances allowed to participate/aid in a war.
Allied factions may aid in a war by supplying the warring participants with materials, drugs, vehicles, keys, etcetera, but not by directly assisting them in fights or flees. An exception to this rule is if a faction not partaking in the war is robbing a business/warehouse or taking a turf and warring faction responds to it - NOTE: blatantly tracking warring participants to initiate fights through RPG oriented activities is prohibited and will be dealt with on a case by case basis by head of illegal staff.
Observing/spectating a war is prohibited - do not follow or stand near warring participants.
Law enforcement factions are permitted to intervene.
W5) - Just Spawned (JS) tag
240 minute admin jail
24-168 hour suspension
IP ban for duration of war or longer
If a player is marked as 'Just Spawned', they are not to be interacted with by any means.
This also applies to the player that is marked as 'Just Spawned' - they are not to interact with any players.
Attacking, following, and blocking all count as direct interaction with a player tagged as 'Just Spawned'.
W6) - Revenge-killing / Returning to battle
120-240 minute admin jail
Participants of a war may only return to a fight they previously died in if their opposition is present.
- [+] Example
W7) - OOC Dealing/Attempting To Get The Opposition Faction Members to Leave:
120-240 minutes admin jail
It is not allowed under any circumstances to message the opposition side to leave their faction in exchange for any items via Out Of Character methods. Telling another member to leave via PMs or third party software is strictly prohibited.
Contacting opposing members using PMs and third party software is allowed as long as no items (Money, mats, drugs, properties, invites to other factions, etc.) is mentioned. What can be discussed via Out Of Character method is setting up a date, time, place, and methods of contact with the opposing member.
NOTE: If a currently banned player is caught violating this rule, punishment may vary and will be dealt with harsher than a non banned player.
W8) - Other war rules / clarifications:
Account suspension till end of war
If a member left due to this violation the uninvite will be refunded back to the faction
- Closing yourself or rivals in a building is not permitted. (e.g. /close @ house/biz)
- You must wait at least 60 seconds after participating in a gunfight before quitting the server - otherwise, you will be quitting to avoid death (An exception would be quitting after death)
- Faction weapon stocks may be drained by members and will not be refunded. (limit of 1000 fguns per 1 member every hour)
- Using stationary parked vehicles to block roads, passageways, or other vehicles at a rival headquarter is prohibited.
- Creating an agreement with opposition to fk / uninvite their own members must be properly roleplayed IC.
- Participating with connectivity/performance issues that cause severe inconsistent hit registration is prohibited. (first offense: kick - repeated offense: uninvite).
- Violation of any war related rule must be reported within 72 hours of the violation or it will be deemed invalid.
- IP banned players must be uninvited before every war in order to keep the /uninvite winning condition fair, failing to follow this will result in admin uninvite during the war.
The Head of Illegal staff may kick, suspend or admin uninvite any player during a war if any of the war rules have been violated.
If there are any questions regarding a rule or clarification, contact the Head of Illegal staff.
Additional clarifications/rules will be made if necessary.