W1) Victory Conditions
A minimum of 40 hours of playtime must be achieved by all participating factions during a war - failure to do so will result in a forfeit on the 3rd offense. (players idling for 300+ seconds will be automatically kicked from the server)
W2) - Alternative Accounts
If 20 percent of a faction has been removed (uninvite/leave) during a war, it will result in an automatic forfeit for that faction.
Factions must participate a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) after a war has been initiated before they may be allowed to surrender.
It is strictly forbidden to use an alternate account during a war.
An alternative account is any account below the level of your highest-level account; You cannot declare a random account as your "main" account.
W3) - Invites
IP ban for duration of war or longer
Inviting an irregular amount of players prior a war is prohibited and will be considered as mass-inviting.
Leaving a faction to join another for the sole purpose of participating in a war is also prohibited.
W4) - Civilian / Alliance involvement
Admin uninvite of all flagged players
Civilians are under no circumstances allowed to participate/aid in a war.
Allied factions may aid in a war by supplying the warring participants with materials, drugs, vehicles, keys, etcetera, but not by directly assisting them in fights or flees. An exception to this rule is if a faction not partaking in the war is robbing a business/warehouse or taking a turf and warring faction responds to it - NOTE: blatantly tracking warring participants to initiate fights through RPG oriented activities is prohibited and will be dealt with on a case by case basis by head of illegal staff.
Observing/spectating a war is prohibited - do not follow or stand near warring participants.
Law enforcement factions are permitted to intervene.
W5) - Just Spawned (JS) tag
240 minute admin jail
24-168 hour suspension
IP ban for duration of war or longer
If a player is marked as 'Just Spawned', they are not to be interacted with by any means.
This also applies to the player that is marked as 'Just Spawned' - they are not to interact with any players.
Attacking, following, and blocking all count as direct interaction with a player tagged as 'Just Spawned'.
W6) - Revenge-killing / Returning to battle
120-240 minute admin jail
Participants of a war may only return to a fight they previously died in if their opposition is present.
- [+] Example
- There is a war related fight happening at Rodeo involving all warring participant factions.
In the event of an external faction not participating in the war (e.g. SASF or PD) being present and actively fighting at that location, the possibility of them being caught in the crossfire and being revenge-killed is high - which is why this exception is in place and external factions must accept this when partaking in fights involving warring participants.
This does not grant immunity for warring participants in regards to the revenge-killing rule. Warring participants who deliberately seek out to revenge kill non-warring participants while there are no active battles between the warring faction participants will be punished accordingly.
W7) - Other war rules / clarifications:
120-240 minutes admin jail
- Closing yourself or rivals in a building is not permitted. (e.g. /close @ house/biz)
- You must wait at least 60 seconds after participating in a gunfight before quitting the server - otherwise, you will be quitting to avoid death (An exception would be quitting after death)
- Faction weapon stocks may be drained by members and will not be refunded. (limit of 1000 fguns per 1 member every hour)
- Using stationary parked vehicles to block roads, passageways, or other vehicles at a rival headquarter is prohibited.
- Creating an agreement with opposition to fk / uninvite their own members must be done strictly IC.
- Participating with connectivity/performance issues that cause severe inconsistent hit registration is prohibited. (first offense: kick - repeated offense: uninvite)
The Head of Illegal staff may kick, suspend or admin uninvite any player during a war if any of the war rules have been violated.
If there are any questions regarding a rule or clarification, contact the Head of Illegal staff.
Additional clarifications/rules will be made if necessary.