There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
PaC
Soldier
Game name: Ramires_DeMarco, Quinn_Miller, Ramirez_DeMarco

[Guide] How to install mods !

October 8th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Hello guys. Well today I thought of teaching you how to install the mods that you want.(Some people will already know but others needs to learn too). So first of all you will need:

- Spark
- Winrar ( to download the files )
- Internet connection

Downloads:

- Spark - http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1503
- Winrar - http://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0

Steps !
- Download Spark.
- Download Winrar
- Extract files on desktop and follow the pictures.

Everything ready !
Spoiler
Open Spark !
Spoiler
Open the file !
Spoiler
Choose SAMP. By clicking on SAMP all of your mods are going to SAMP section. I recommand this because if you don't like a mod or you cannot delete it, you can just simply reinstall it.
Spoiler
And the last step! Drag the .txd and the .dff mods into the box and save the mod ! Enjoy
Spoiler

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer
Game name: Ignazio_Bertolini

Re: [Guide] How to install mods !

October 8th, 2013, 9:09 pm

There are like 4-5 other installing mods tutorials over the forum, but anyway good job, nice guide

PaC
Soldier

October 9th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Vlatko_Burneski wrote:There are like 4-5 other installing mods tutorials over the forum, but anyway good job, nice guide
I've searched for them and i coudn't find any ;). But thank you !

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

October 9th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Well done!
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

PaC
Soldier

October 9th, 2013, 7:40 pm

Thanks ;)

Hazard
Donator
Game name: Manuel_Bagarella

December 30th, 2017, 12:48 am

Outdated guide (broken screenshots).