There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Aleya BANNED

[Guide] Getting started in Italy Mafia: Roleplay

September 30th, 2012, 5:38 pm

I've noticed that many people just skip the newbie guide that shows up when they enter the server for the first time, so I decided to make this topic and explain people what are the first and basic things they'll be needing for their stay in the server.

First thing, and what many new players ask me is how to change their skins.

Well, and when you spawn, you'll find a clothes shop just on the right of the unity station, you enter it and you do /clothes or /clothes [id] ( SAMP Skin IDs ). But if you're somewhere else and needed to change your clothes, you can do /clothes even if you're outside of a clothes shop and a marker will lead you to the nearest clothes shop.

The clothes shop near the Unity Station:

Now that was for the skins, now let's move for the 24/7's. You'll need a cellphone, laptop, radio, phonebook and all that stuff so you can start your roleplays.

In order to know where the closest 24/7 is, use /buy and a red marker will lead you to it, and if you're lucky, you'll find it in stock, if it is out of stock, then you'll need to get to another 24/7.

An example of a 24/7:

Basic stuff to pick:

Cellphone:
Phonebook
Radio
Laptop:

After that, comes the job. In order to know famous places such as the cityhall, and all that, use '/helpme' or '/gps' and this menu will show up to you.

Now let's pick 'Cityhall', where we'll get a legal job.

Now pick the job that you want:

( Medic Job Guide by Riccardo, Trucker Job Guide by Riccardo, Thief Job Guide by Galdo ... )

Now let's get to the driver license. Like in real life, driver license is important for everyone who's willing to drive cars/bikes, so you'll need it or cops will arrest you. In order to know where to get Driver license, use /helpme or '/gps' and the menu will show up again.

License Departement from outside:

License departement from inside:

After tryping '/driverlic' you'll need to wait 60 seconds so you can get it.

( (C) T-Joe )

I am tired now to finish it all, so it will be finished soon.
Last edited by Aleya BANNED on May 31st, 2013, 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stav_Cuneo

Re: What you'll need to know when entering Italy Mafia Roleplay server for the first time.

September 30th, 2012, 5:44 pm

Thanks but it's not needed XD, newbies won't come here for such basic things ><

Aleya BANNED

Re: What you'll need to know when entering Italy Mafia Roleplay server for the first time.

September 30th, 2012, 5:54 pm

Deck wrote:This is all on /helpme :S
Helpme shows just the places though.

leonzio
Faction Leader
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

October 3rd, 2012, 12:31 am

not needed at all..
but it looks great on the way how you done..

DonCorleone
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Graveli

October 3rd, 2012, 12:46 am

First of all,you ned cash for this! lol
----------------------------------------------
Vito J. Graveli
ex Rizzuto Crime Family Capo
ex Corleone Crime Family Capo,Consigliere,Underboss,Acting Don - missing since 2015.....in last couple days,he have been spoted in town

Aleya BANNED

October 3rd, 2012, 2:28 pm

DonCorleone wrote:First of all,you ned cash for this! lol
i actually give cash to new people in the condition that they read the rules, and i make some quizes for them, if they answer a question correctly, i pay them some money. or even if i didn't do that, i give as maximum 50k for that person, so he can buy laptop and al that.

Sofbi
Enforcer
Game name: Paul_Osborn, Scott_Digory, Joseph_Schiavelli, Billy_Dalton

October 3rd, 2012, 2:37 pm

good work T-Joe, is this some asslicking to get helper status or ... ? i dunno :p

Aleya BANNED

October 3rd, 2012, 2:43 pm

It is not asslicking, but working for ;). Who knows, and why not, one day I'll become in the helper team if woot thinks i deserve it.

Aniello
Associate
Game name: Aniello_Dellacroce

October 4th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Sofbi wrote:this some asslicking to get helper status

Aleya BANNED

October 4th, 2012, 3:38 pm

AnieIIo wrote:
Sofbi wrote:this some asslicking to get helper status
** facepalm **

Sofbi
Enforcer
Game name: Paul_Osborn, Scott_Digory, Joseph_Schiavelli, Billy_Dalton

October 4th, 2012, 8:18 pm

LOLs, its really great anyway, i think it will help the newbies who actually knows about the forum !

Rafael
Enforcer
Game name: Rafael_Firenzo

October 4th, 2012, 8:31 pm

It's not needed to be written this all,just make post "make me helper",everyone know your point lol

M0stafa
Soldier
Game name: Ted_Marsico

Re: [Guide] Getting started in Italy Mafia: Roleplay

May 13th, 2014, 11:58 am

It's not needed to be written this all,just make post "make me helper",everyone know your point lol

Casso
Enforcer
Game name: Pepe_Altobelli, Vinny_Casso

May 13th, 2014, 12:01 pm

Leonardo_Madesen wrote:It's not needed to be written this all,just make post "make me helper",everyone know your point lol
what he is helper head

Aldo
Consigliere
Game name: Aldo_Barzetti, Andrea_Scagliotto

May 13th, 2014, 12:42 pm

Leonardo_Madesen wrote:It's not needed to be written this all,just make post "make me helper",everyone know your point lol
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=146

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

May 13th, 2014, 1:04 pm

Don't bump old topics, especially just to provoke. It's not clever. Also, he's a helper now so your point is invalid.

TUZAY
Donator
Game name: Benedetto_Sollozzo

May 13th, 2014, 2:56 pm

I remember back in the days,people needed to find out all of this stuff. (not only this but for example drug runs or squalo runs) Nowadays it's fucking easy,you just read this and voilà. It doesn't convince me.
SOBERBIA
Bulgaria, Spain #Έωσφόρος.

SOLLOZZO BOSS
TATTAGLIA
Long kiss goodnight.

Hazard
Donator
Game name: Manuel_Bagarella

December 30th, 2017, 12:53 am

Outdated guide (broken screenshots).

Return to “Outdated Guides”