There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 10972
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 4:46 pm

The skin sync issue is fixed next restart, and the team tier 1 car permission too.

Donaldinho

Consigliere
Posts: 12806
Game name: Sergej_Zinchenko, Donald_Capazzo

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 4:48 pm

bad update :P

francesc0

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 6662
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Sawnoff, when?

lij0

Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 11376
Game name: Islah_Pearce, Leonzio_Pearce

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Punjabi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 4:42 pm
nice updatess i hope to see 100+ players now .. :)
i know a solution to that matter

ps thank mr woot for friends names

Punjabi

Associate
Posts: 530
Game name: Punjabi_Pearce, Fuddu_Jatt

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 5:29 pm

lij0 wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Punjabi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 4:42 pm
nice updatess i hope to see 100+ players now .. :)
i know a solution to that matter

ps thank mr woot for friends names
i know that too but some ppl are so stubborn not to realize that .. . :)[2020 soon , /me mentality still continuous]


UncleJohn

Associate
Posts: 679
Game name: Lee_Shizuka

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 6:25 pm

Very good

lij0

Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 11376
Game name: Islah_Pearce, Leonzio_Pearce

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Punjabi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 5:29 pm
lij0 wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Punjabi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 4:42 pm
nice updatess i hope to see 100+ players now .. :)
i know a solution to that matter

ps thank mr woot for friends names
i know that too but some ppl are so stubborn not to realize that .. . :)[2020 soon , /me mentality still continuous]
8-)

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 10972
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:23 pm

You can now look up your house logs in the UCP:

Image

Image

Lenzo

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 640
Game name: Valenzo_Goretti, Juanito_Morales

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:46 pm

Blessed.

Noylan

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 3942
Game name: Scar_Salerno

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Nice one

QUISS

Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7552
Game name: Quiss_Tattaglia, Quiss_Paccini, Quiss_Batts

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:49 pm

cool guy

Chimera

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1500
Game name: Danny_Salerno, Danny_Clifton

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:58 pm

Lenzo wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 7:46 pm
Blessed.

Biker

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1501
Game name: Stanley_Dugan

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 8:50 pm

Great, can i get unbanned now.

Lippi

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2117
Game name: Tonino_Lippi, Ferruccio_Lippi

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 8:59 pm

Biker wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Great, can i get unbanned now.
you're banned again? what cheat was it this time?


on topic:


Does this work during faction wars, and if so, does spawning with armour and deagle instantly remove your JS tag? (...)

Avii

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 278
Game name: Jacob_Alferdo, Avi_Actoue

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 9:56 pm

Good job nice update

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 10972
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 10:07 pm

Lippi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 8:59 pm
Biker wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Great, can i get unbanned now.
you're banned again? what cheat was it this time?


on topic:


Does this work during faction wars, and if so, does spawning with armour and deagle instantly remove your JS tag? (...)
no, armour/deagle perk doesnt work when faction is in war

Rylan

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 170
Game name: Pablo_Auditore, Alessandro_Auditore

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 11:10 pm

Nice update

ThaCrypte

Basic Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 7593
Game name: Paul_Henderson, Megan_Walter

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 11:53 pm

When rank presets tho'

Ayden

Caporegime
Posts: 5517
Game name: Ettore_Clemente, Adrika_Veronin

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 10th, 2019, 3:03 pm

Yo why cant we sprint at house 23 it's actually annoying, can you do something about it?

Chimera

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1500
Game name: Danny_Salerno, Danny_Clifton

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 10th, 2019, 3:21 pm

Ayden wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 3:03 pm
Yo why cant we sprint at house 23 it's actually annoying, can you do something about it?
Thats the main reason why its changed, pepole used to use it for wars to camp etc

Ayden

Caporegime
Posts: 5517
Game name: Ettore_Clemente, Adrika_Veronin

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 10th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Chimera wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 3:21 pm
Ayden wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 3:03 pm
Yo why cant we sprint at house 23 it's actually annoying, can you do something about it?
Thats the main reason why its changed, pepole used to use it for wars to camp etc
There is no way you can camp this one now lol, so let people be able to sprint?

Return to “Changelog”