sumthin

Outsider
Posts: 76
Game name: Cyrus_Fazzalari, Alex_Montgomery

Problem with my mods

August 5th, 2019, 1:02 am

Hello, I know that the picture below implies that there is a corrupted mod file / .asi plugin, but how do I specifically get to know which file/plugin is corrupted?



Image

KraljinaIpo

Donator
Posts: 698
Game name: Denis_Snow, Vahid_Brate

Re: Problem with my mods

August 6th, 2019, 3:06 pm

Well if this has started happening recently, then one of the recent files that you added is causing that. So try removing one by one, by the last one that you installed. If not, download a clean version and put one by one file and at the end you will see which is corrupted.

Maybe there's an easier way, but I got no idea. This is how I find my retarded mods

sumthin

Outsider
Posts: 76
Game name: Cyrus_Fazzalari, Alex_Montgomery

Re: Problem with my mods

August 6th, 2019, 4:19 pm

KraljinaIpo wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 3:06 pm
Well if this has started happening recently, then one of the recent files that you added is causing that. So try removing one by one, by the last one that you installed. If not, download a clean version and put one by one file and at the end you will see which is corrupted.

Maybe there's an easier way, but I got no idea. This is how I find my retarded mods
yeah I tried that, but this has only happened twice so far, not because of my recent mods, I'm sure it's something via the .asi plugins I have so I will have to test every single .asi plugin solely, ty

Stonex2

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1571
Game name: Valentin_Barzetti, Keith_Evans

Re: Problem with my mods

August 8th, 2019, 6:06 pm

what plugins are you using?
My name makes your horny
Playing IM since 1992

sumthin

Outsider
Posts: 76
Game name: Cyrus_Fazzalari, Alex_Montgomery

Re: Problem with my mods

August 12th, 2019, 8:59 pm

Stonex2 wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 6:06 pm
what plugins are you using?
Well, for .asi plugins, I have got these: sensfix.asi, radarrect.asi and modloader.asi.

These are the only plugins I was told to check by some other people, as they might be corrupted in a way or another.

Misfit

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1782
Game name: Oleg_Gavrikov

Re: Problem with my mods

August 13th, 2019, 12:46 am

You've tried changing the compability mode?
✞ 1999-2017 ✞
✞ http://forum.sa-mp.im/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5914 ✞

Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 5197
Game name: Marcus_Hollis

Re: Problem with my mods

August 13th, 2019, 2:10 pm

Feedback.
@sumthin

sumthin

Outsider
Posts: 76
Game name: Cyrus_Fazzalari, Alex_Montgomery

Re: Problem with my mods

August 13th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Misfit wrote:
August 13th, 2019, 12:46 am
You've tried changing the compability mode?
I did and it's fine now, it never happened again though.
Anyone can mark this thread as answered.

Amanda

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 1006
Game name: Amanda_Jansen, Amanda_Benzer

Re: Problem with my mods

August 13th, 2019, 7:43 pm

This thread is now archived.
Rest in Peace S.D.C. 2016-10-24

Return to “Answered”