There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Cipriani
Caporegime
Game name: Horatio_McQuell, Tommy_Cipriani

Is this DM?

July 17th, 2018, 1:02 am

If someone takes a picture of you and you go after them to kill them, is it DM? Lets say if you dont know if they are PD or not

referencing a situation like this one

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=168020
retired og

TuCo
SA Police Department
Game name: TuCo_Victoriano

Re: Is this DM?

July 17th, 2018, 1:07 am

you're allowed to kill them

-Shanks
Made man
Game name: Julius_Marsico, Jeremiah_Cousins, Ralph_Montiglio

July 17th, 2018, 1:13 am

He shouldn't have come near their HQ in the first place.

Now to get back to your question. If he took a picture while they were doing something illegal,then they're allowed to kill him, especially if a high ranked member was there.
"The most expensive thing in the world is trust. It can take years to earn and just a matter of seconds to lose"
#Montiglio #Tisci #Farace

Mr ExTaSy
Soldier
Game name: Zarko_Blanco

July 17th, 2018, 1:14 am

Well,if he took photo of something illegal or something that could endanger you or your faction,yes you can kill him and you should not forget to RP taking camera and photos.
As we can see there he was taking pictures of their HQ,so it is not DM.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

July 17th, 2018, 1:24 am

It depends on the situation, and I'm not going to take part in the report you linked.
However if you are committing a heinous crime such as murder or along those lines, it's safe to say you wouldn't want witnesses.

Roleplay wise it'd be recommended to try to steal the camera from him, or silence him in an RP way. But essentially killing him would be the end game for most of those situations on IM.

If someone is just randomly taking pictures in public, and clearly aren't doing it for any specific reason or if they're just press, it would be DM to kill them for it. You can still try to take their camera and such though, what happens through RP is a different story, and you can't predetermine what's right or wrong.

Use your common sense, really.

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

I think it is. Break the camera first in all cases. It's a camera... You're a mafia member. Use your IC authority to fuck the camera.

PS: Obviously if they continue after, you should be able to. But the first few times, no.
vQE87-CcanJ-RlJI1-3Uyzh-Zh8SX

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

July 17th, 2018, 11:41 am

If someone recorded you doing a crime, you are allowed to kill them. No RP required, you can 360 noscope that stalking motherfucker.

And if it's normal times and you rather not have your pictures taken, you probably should try telling him not to take pictures and delete whatever he took. If he complies, probably not kill him. If he doesn't, go blast the fool off.

Let's face it, 90% of people on this server won't RP along, pd CIS or not. And the remaining 10% will try to look for the easiest way out of the RP if the pictures they're taking are important to them.
ImageImage

Yogurt
SA Police Department
Game name: Victor_Blueberry

July 17th, 2018, 11:57 am

You cant just kill them. for exemple.few days ago i got dmed at mb because i aimed with my camera. i can be a reporter or i can only take pictures because im a photographer. you should take the camera from me and destroy or force me to delete the pictures but not to kill me. if you do that and i come back with a new camera or i take pictures again,you can kill me. OR yes,if you load at ship and someone take pictures you are allowed to kill him

Yogurt
SA Police Department
Game name: Victor_Blueberry

July 17th, 2018, 11:58 am

Sly wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 11:41 am
If someone recorded you doing a crime, you are allowed to kill them. No RP required, you can 360 noscope that stalking motherfucker.

And if it's normal times and you rather not have your pictures taken, you probably should try telling him not to take pictures and delete whatever he took. If he complies, probably not kill him. If he doesn't, go blast the fool off.

Let's face it, 90% of people on this server won't RP along, pd CIS or not. And the remaining 10% will try to look for the easiest way out of the RP if the pictures they're taking are important to them.
IRL people just take photos of butterflies or flowers LOL. you dont need to be something important for a picture. it can be a hobby

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

July 17th, 2018, 12:28 pm

K3lroy wrote:
It depends on the situation, and I'm not going to take part in the report you linked.
However if you are committing a heinous crime such as murder or along those lines, it's safe to say you wouldn't want witnesses.

Roleplay wise it'd be recommended to try to steal the camera from him, or silence him in an RP way. But essentially killing him would be the end game for most of those situations on IM.

If someone is just randomly taking pictures in public, and clearly aren't doing it for any specific reason or if they're just press, it would be DM to kill them for it. You can still try to take their camera and such though, what happens through RP is a different story, and you can't predetermine what's right or wrong.

Use your common sense, really.

Vauth
Basic Administrator
Game name: Ryan_Leone

July 17th, 2018, 12:28 pm

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”