haiku

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 718
Game name: Anthony_Ciller, Ellisa_Blackwood

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 16th, 2020, 9:17 pm

tbh this update doesn't even make any sense I have periods where i have to be away for like 2 weeks cause of work and its not like i can spam vaction mode 24/7? instead of trying to keep players active who owns an house or biz with this get an reason to grind game time? it's not like you are getting 'rewarded' for your time at the moment

Caesar

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 905
Game name: Jimmy_Caesar

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 16th, 2020, 10:22 pm

haiku wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 9:17 pm
tbh this update doesn't even make any sense I have periods where i have to be away for like 2 weeks cause of work and its not like i can spam vaction mode 24/7? instead of trying to keep players active who owns an house or biz with this get an reason to grind game time? it's not like you are getting 'rewarded' for your time at the moment
u can always gimme ur pw and i log from time to time..

MrBluZz

Faction Leader
Posts: 423
Game name: Chris_Solver, Akio_Koizumi, David_Solver

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 16th, 2020, 11:12 pm

Nice rule,well done.

Noylan

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 4216
Game name: Scar_Salerno

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 17th, 2020, 12:22 am

Caesar wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 10:22 pm
haiku wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 9:17 pm
tbh this update doesn't even make any sense I have periods where i have to be away for like 2 weeks cause of work and its not like i can spam vaction mode 24/7? instead of trying to keep players active who owns an house or biz with this get an reason to grind game time? it's not like you are getting 'rewarded' for your time at the moment
u can always gimme ur pw and i log from time to time..
nice jimmy..

Saint Theodor

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 304
Game name: Theodor_Morgan

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 17th, 2020, 12:36 am

Well, Its good for start :)

DaGGeR

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2229
Game name: Andy_Veneto, Andrey_Kruglov

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 17th, 2020, 2:42 am

Good update, the point is not to get people active, the point is to strip properties from inactive people.

LeRoi

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 706
Game name: Alejandro_Perez, Alejandro_Mendez, Sean_Fitzgerald

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 17th, 2020, 1:17 pm

Publics wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 11:19 am
A very good update, hope it will be applied to everyone with no exceptions!, hoping not to see admins/ex-admins/celebrities this rule not applying to them.
Yeah, I actually miss LeBron James days back in 2k13.

yung

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 545
Game name: Luka_Kazak

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 17th, 2020, 5:08 pm

DaGGeR wrote:
October 17th, 2020, 2:42 am
Good update, the point is not to get people active, the point is to strip properties from inactive people.

Odane

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 343
Game name: Odane_Coke, Mario_Agnoli

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 19th, 2020, 7:08 am

It's obvious that not a lot of thinking went into this update, there are over 17+ houses made by "K3-Network" & "Makke_NA", which are for sale on the market just as we speak, but I guess those do not use "up slots/locations". Also, when we, house owners come IG and start mass-selling houses, the value of our property will depreciate since players can get a house cheaper than it was bought for + the cash that went into it not to mention businesses. How could I even forget the most important thing too, MOST PLAYERS ARE POOR AND CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A HOUSE MUCHLESS A BUSINESS. #RIP_IMRP2010to2015

VenomX

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 192
Game name: Luis_Sacueza

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 19th, 2020, 10:52 am

this is a disaster of an update but at least it will bring more $$ to woot's pocket.

Gambini

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 258
Game name: Jeff_Gambini

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

Yesterday, 12:22 am

This rule should only apply for people who have more than five properties. It makes no sense that you can never be away for a couple of weeks without losing your properties.

Return to “Community Announcements”