haiku

Enforcer
Game name: Anthony_Ciller, Ellisa_Blackwood

Re: Rule change: Inactive houses/properties

October 16th, 2020, 9:17 pm

tbh this update doesn't even make any sense I have periods where i have to be away for like 2 weeks cause of work and its not like i can spam vaction mode 24/7? instead of trying to keep players active who owns an house or biz with this get an reason to grind game time? it's not like you are getting 'rewarded' for your time at the moment

Caesar

Enforcer
Game name: Jimmy_Caesar

October 16th, 2020, 10:22 pm

haiku wrote:
tbh this update doesn't even make any sense I have periods where i have to be away for like 2 weeks cause of work and its not like i can spam vaction mode 24/7? instead of trying to keep players active who owns an house or biz with this get an reason to grind game time? it's not like you are getting 'rewarded' for your time at the moment
u can always gimme ur pw and i log from time to time..

MrBluZz

Faction Leader
Game name: Chris_Solver, Akio_Koizumi, David_Solver

October 16th, 2020, 11:12 pm

Nice rule,well done.

Noylan

Server Helper
Game name: Scar_Salerno

October 17th, 2020, 12:22 am

Caesar wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 10:22 pm
haiku wrote:
u can always gimme ur pw and i log from time to time..
nice jimmy..

Saint Theodor

Donator
Game name: Theodor_Morgan

October 17th, 2020, 12:36 am

Well, Its good for start :)

DaGGeR

Made man
Game name: Andy_Veneto, Andrey_Kruglov

October 17th, 2020, 2:42 am

Good update, the point is not to get people active, the point is to strip properties from inactive people.

LeRoi

SA Police Department
Game name: Alejandro_Perez, Alejandro_Mendez, Sean_Fitzgerald

October 17th, 2020, 1:17 pm

Publics wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 11:19 am
A very good update, hope it will be applied to everyone with no exceptions!, hoping not to see admins/ex-admins/celebrities this rule not applying to them.
Yeah, I actually miss LeBron James days back in 2k13.

yung

Associate
Game name: Luka_Kazak

October 17th, 2020, 5:08 pm

DaGGeR wrote:
October 17th, 2020, 2:42 am
Good update, the point is not to get people active, the point is to strip properties from inactive people.

Odane

SASF Member
Game name: Odane_Coke, Mario_Agnoli

October 19th, 2020, 7:08 am

It's obvious that not a lot of thinking went into this update, there are over 17+ houses made by "K3-Network" & "Makke_NA", which are for sale on the market just as we speak, but I guess those do not use "up slots/locations". Also, when we, house owners come IG and start mass-selling houses, the value of our property will depreciate since players can get a house cheaper than it was bought for + the cash that went into it not to mention businesses. How could I even forget the most important thing too, MOST PLAYERS ARE POOR AND CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A HOUSE MUCHLESS A BUSINESS. #RIP_IMRP2010to2015

VenomX

Outsider
Game name: Luis_Sacueza

October 19th, 2020, 10:52 am

this is a disaster of an update but at least it will bring more $$ to woot's pocket.

Gambini

Outsider
Game name: Jeff_Gambini

Yesterday, 12:22 am

This rule should only apply for people who have more than five properties. It makes no sense that you can never be away for a couple of weeks without losing your properties.

Return to “Community Announcements”